HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO, Merry Xmas! (Yes, there is twenty) *giggles


Well The Q. has some minor grocery shopping to do. I got to make the group introduction of these ladies short & sweet. An Anonymous commenter the other day informed us DListed.com had the 'Rock of Love 2' beauties on display. I didn't go over to check it out. Frankly I'd already seen them in all their rocker glory, days ago. I've just been too lazy to post their photos. For those who haven't seen the latest women of 'Rock of Love' here you go:

Ambre the Procrastinator! She was in the mall this past weekend shopping.

Angelique the Stripper! I have a thing for strippers on reality television. She is a bizarre mixture of Charro and Ivana Trump. I love this b!tch!

Aubry the Seductress! She's the type that will sit on Santa's lap & make him forget to deliver gifts.

Catherine the Cougar! I fancy her & the hair. I can't wait for her to pounce on the cubs.

Court the Drunkard! Hell she missed the group shot. I heart her. On a social commentary note: Isn't it great to see an individual of Asian decent cast in something other than a martial arts flick? I mean d@mn; I rarely see individuals of Asian decent on television or at the movies. (Remember Russell Wong in 'New Jack City'? Oh that man could get it!)

Daisy the Bombshell! She reminds me of a Pamela Anderson mini me. As long as she stays clear of Kid Rock, we'll be all good.

Devanney the Blond! *sighs I know nothing else about her.

Destiney the Actress! She an aspiring actress and video vixen (not the Superhead variety folks). You can see more of her in the movie 'Georgia Rule' and Escape the Fate's video 'Situations'.

Erin the Folk Artist! It is nice to see a sister who says, 'I'll pass on the relaxer.' She may not smoke. However, her voice is smokin' hot.

Inna the Mystery! I don't know much about her. However, I believe she had sex with a cop in back of a pick up truck w/ trash. I am not sure about this though.

Jackie the Spice! She's a tattooed Italian who owns up to being a b!tch. I call that spicy.

Jessica the Brain! An astute blond who can run circles around the average when it comes to mathematical calculations.

Korie the Twin!I don't know this for a fact. But damn her and her sister Wendie look just a like. By the way, K-O-R-I-E is how she spells it on her MySpace. Until she tells me otherwise that is how I am going to spell it.

Kristy Joe the Bunny! Not Easter people... as in the Playboy variety, yep she posed and looked d@mn good doing it.

Meagan the Junkie! I am not saying the blond cutie indulges in drugs. I am typing she was a cast member of 'Beauty & The Geek 3'. Besides The Q. and Meagan sharing a possible addiction to reality television. We both love our animal print.

Missy the Southern Belle! She is not putting on a nice dress & picking up the dinner tab. I adore the southern drawl.

Niki the Free Spirit! The chick wore a skull & crossbones scarf tied with a ribbon for her photo. That's a free spirit to me.

Peyton the Rock Star! Sure a lot of these beezys love Rock 'n' Roll, but this babe lives it. The first pics I saw of her I thought Janis Joplin.

Roxy the Dancer! My girl puts the G in Groovin'! Besides eyes & smile a sparkle, she has a star personality.

Sara the Class! She won't approve my MySpace request. In her own words, "Not high maintenance, just high class."

DISCLAIMER: The nicknames given are not the ones given to them by Bret Michaels. (Does he even give them nicknames?)

Alright I am out of here to hit the grocery store. Wish me luck I need some collard greens. Oh and if you are a MySpace cruiser check out the 'Rock of Love 2' fan site CLICK HERE and add them.

And before they are removed check out Razz B of 'B2K' discussing his allegations about being molested by Chris Stokes on Reality On The Side.

Credit: VH1, Kitbit, GabriELLE & all of the ROL2 women

A rushed Qmoment!

36 comments

  1. Anonymous // 24/12/07 3:51 PM  

    wishes everyone a happyholiday

  2. Anonymous // 24/12/07 3:59 PM  

    q and gabby Merry Christmas and have a bless New Year. I hope that your holidays are going very well and we all hope that steups is ok

  3. Your Mother // 24/12/07 4:13 PM  

    an anonymous commenter? thanks..

    happy holidays..

  4. Anonymous // 24/12/07 4:37 PM  

    Merry Xmas to Everyone,

    Why that chick court look like or similar to that lady from orange county.

    Well everyone be safe and have a very good Xmas.

  5. Anonymous // 24/12/07 4:45 PM  

    daaaamn he is goin to have an easy time choosing a girl on this season because all of them are ugly except maybe 3.

  6. Anonymous // 24/12/07 5:09 PM  

    Two kisses to the person who guesses the name of this song and the band that wrote it

    it's easier not to be wise

    and measure these things by your brains

    I sank into Eden with you

    alone in the church by and by

    I'll read to you here, save your eyes

    you'll need them, your boat is at sea

    your anchor is up, you've been swept away

    and the greatest of teachers won't hesitate

    to leave you there, by yourself, chained to fate



    I alone love you

    I alone tempt you

    I alone love you

    fear is not the end of this!



    it's easier not to be great

    and measure these things by your eyes

    we long to be here by his resolve

    alone in the church by and by

    to cradle the baby in space

    and leave you there by yourself chained to fate



    oh, now, we took it back too far,

    only love can save us now,

    all these riddles that you burn

    all come runnin' back to you,

    all these rhythms that you hide

    only love can save us now,

    all these riddles that you burn yeah, yeah, yeah

  7. Anonymous // 24/12/07 5:19 PM  

    Anouk 'I Alone'

    I have an account but had to sign in anonymous.

    I'm passing on the kisses.

  8. Anonymous // 24/12/07 5:27 PM  

    that wasnt for you

  9. Anonymous // 24/12/07 5:28 PM  

    she knows who she is

  10. Anonymous // 24/12/07 6:49 PM  

    It would benefit the show to have more alternative/gothic/rocker type of women as opposed to the same blond faux Pammy Anderson type x 15. It's like Heather threw up all over these broads.

  11. Anonymous // 24/12/07 9:08 PM  

    Q, have you ever stripped or have been close to one? You seem real bias...

  12. The Q © 2010 // 24/12/07 11:44 PM  

    LOL!

    I don't have a problem with strippers. I don't have a problem with janitors. I don't have an issue with doctors either. LOL!

    How am I bias in reqards to strippers?

  13. TiffJ // 25/12/07 12:19 AM  

    Are we even sure some of these contestants are natural born women? A few of them look a little suspect to me... particularly that Angelique character. In any event, I didn't watch last season, and probably will be passing on this one. I'm completely in the dark about this show.

    Happy Holladays people. Keep it safe and drunk.

    cheers

  14. Anonymous // 25/12/07 12:20 AM  

    To Anon 6:49, I think anyone really alternative would not go for Brett Micheals. His band was(is) to rock/metal music what Vanilla Ice was to hip hop/rap.
    At least Flavor Flav is a real rap icon. Brett means nothing to the metal/rock genre.

  15. Anonymous // 25/12/07 12:22 AM  

    Coffey0072 You really should give it a chance, last season wasn't all that bad. Lots of laughs. Not as good as some of the other vh1 reality shows, but not the worst reality show I've seen either. Also, I'm the same anon that made the 12:20 comment, so I'm not in love with Brett or anything stupid like that.

  16. Anonymous // 25/12/07 1:36 AM  

    why are they all so ugly?

  17. The Q © 2010 // 25/12/07 1:39 AM  

    Someone's ugly is another's beauty.

  18. Unknown // 25/12/07 9:54 AM  

    Yep...one ,am's trash is another man's treasure...:) Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

  19. Unknown // 25/12/07 9:59 AM  

    But seriously, I have to admit I have started to bond with a couple of these girls ,well however us VH1freaks call bonding..lmao um anyway, I didnt know I would adore 4 of them already actually more than the girls from last year so ,for me, this season will be fun...I KNOW IT!! My favs with the coolest personalities to me so far are Daisy,Aubry,Catherine and Jessica...:)

  20. MB // 25/12/07 11:13 AM  

    Inna looks like she'll be the "bad girl" of rock of love 2....

  21. RockstarDani // 25/12/07 12:19 PM  

    some of these ladies look like she-males. Not hot. Anyways, Happy Festivus everyone! (I don't know if anyone watches Seinfeld, but whatever!)

  22. Anonymous // 25/12/07 1:07 PM  

    @Anonymous who wrote the 12:20 comment: My sister was trying to sell me on Rock of Love, up until the very end, but I just wouldn't budge. I just wasn't interested in seeing an 80s rock has-been, from a hair band no less, try to find groupies... er... "love" a la Flavor of Love style.
    Perhaps I'll watch a couple of episodes from this seasons, just to see if it entertains me.

    While some of these women have mannish features, I do think the black girl with the natural is cute. And I'm not just saying that because I'm black, with natural hair. ;-)

  23. Unknown // 25/12/07 4:27 PM  

    Girl #2....Angelique...kinda reminds me of Buckwild...

  24. Gabrielle // 25/12/07 5:02 PM  

    Merry CHRISTmas

  25. The Q © 2010 // 25/12/07 6:08 PM  

    Some individuals need extra prayer.

    Merry Christmas Elle & all...

  26. Chammy // 25/12/07 7:32 PM  

    Ambre,angelique, and daisy look like men. Lol Most of them don't look interesting.

  27. The Q © 2010 // 25/12/07 7:37 PM  

    Chamillion~

    LOL, you are a tough one to please. I hope you are having a Merry Xmas!

  28. The Q © 2010 // 25/12/07 8:03 PM  

    Mz Shorty~

    Wow, Angelique reminds you of Buckwild?!

    I am interested in knowing in what way.

  29. Unknown // 25/12/07 8:36 PM  

    Lol I really have no idea....i know it's a huge insult, but when i saw Angelique's face, I saw old-school Buckwild in my head.

    I'm so sorry, Buckwild.

    ...this is going to be an interesting season.

  30. The Q © 2010 // 25/12/07 9:07 PM  

    *scrolls up to look @ Angelique's picture

    Maybe it's that they both have long faces and cleavage for days. I don't know Mz Shorty.

  31. Webmaster // 25/12/07 9:59 PM  

    happy holidays to the blogspot staff and readers :)

    -Aurelius

  32. The Q © 2010 // 25/12/07 10:16 PM  

    Thank you Aurelius!

  33. KitBit // 25/12/07 11:30 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  34. Anonymous // 26/12/07 9:39 PM  

    wow, they are a fugly group this time -- but it does look like for the most part they got some older women -- not old as bret, but not the children he had last time -- at lease I *hope* they are older and that it isn't just hard living

  35. Unknown // 27/12/07 3:33 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  36. luvthejuice // 29/12/07 2:05 AM  

    SO I THINK BRET WILL NEVER COMPLETELY SETTLE DOWN! THIS WINNER CAN MERELY EXPECT NOTHING MORE THEN A GOOD SEX FLING, SOME GOOD DINNERS, CONCERTS, DRUNK TIMES, AND THREESOMES!!

eXTReMe Tracker