Well Pretty has blogged away to let us know how he feels. However, I need to add something that the reader should know. I've spoken with several of the cast members. Allegedly Buddha of 'I Love New York 2' has requested a couple of his mansion mates to lie for him in regards to the Pretty rumor. The ones I know of have declined to lie on PUNK a.k.a. David & cover for Buddha. One of the individuals Buddha allegedly called to make the request is none other than the person he claims is spineless. LOL! My sources have confirmed Buddha is the one who started the 'Pretty is gay' rumor. The Q. was not in the house. So I don't know for sure. However, I just don't think these men are lying to me on this one. Now on with Pretty's recent blog....

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Breaking Silence...

INTRO

Aye !!!!!!

What's good to all my family (both through BLOOD and those of you who I have chosen as extended family, by being such great dedicated FANS).

It's been two months since the premiere of I Love New York 2; I haven't said much nor have I offered many words or thoughts as to this season of the show. I feel the time is right for me to break silence and for just a few minutes…this may get "PRETTY" ugly…

DISCLAIMER

If you will allow me to, let me first begin by saying this BLOG is dedicated to my FANS…not HATERS. If you are easily offended or feel that my words are harsh…

SO MUTHER FUCKING BE IT…and that's real talk! The time is long overdue for me to speak out about the REAL two-faced PUNK from this season of I Love New York …In the event that anyone reading this doesn't know who or what I am talking about, I am speaking about David Otunga aka New York's Punk, that bitch ass, cowardly, cobra looking ass nicca, who prides himself on being "a young professional that has a law degree from Harvard"…. SO MUTHER FUCKING WHAT!!!

Webster defines the word PUNK as:
A.) NOUN: 1archaic : prostitute2[probably partly from 3punk] : nonsense, foolishness3 a: a young inexperienced person : beginner, novice; especially : a young man b: a usually petty gangster, hoodlum, or ruffian cslang : a young man used as a homosexual partner especially in a prison
B.) ADJECTIVE: 1: very poor :
inferior punk game>

So by definition, we can all see what really makes one a PUNK… But then again, who needed the dictionary to inform us of what PUNK means when all of you have sat and watched for yourselves.

FYI: per the PUNK's exit interview on VH1's website, he, in a nut shell, goes on a rampage to speak ill about Budda and I. In my opinion, it is only a cowardly man that can not stand the pressure of him looking like a fool (since he was SO SURE he was not going home last Monday night) and tries to bring attention to others from the show.

His official exit interview can be viewed here:
http://blog.vh1.com/2007-12-12/the-celebreality-interview-punk/

PUNK, unsuccessfully, attempts to redirect any and ALL negative attention surrounding his character/true being onto others, myself included, which isn't, in my opinion, cool for one who prides himself on being a "friend".
The fact of the matter is this; New York knew what she was doing when she named all 20 guys this season; it was with reason that she named David "Punk"…tight, skinny jeans; weird jelled hair…nuff said. I guess MIDGET MAC said it best when he called him "TIGHT MIKE"…be sure to tune in to the I Love New York 2 Reunion Show to see it LOL.

FROM THE BEGINNING:
If you guys can recall, PUNK and I were Sister Patterson's "Mama's Boys"; from the gate this automatically made us roommates. Although Buddha was not one of the "Mama's Boys", we got along with him, discovered common interests and formed "the Distinguished Gentlemen" (not to mention we were the only remaining three African American contestestants for this season). Because Buddha, PUNK and I are all from financially stable, educationally driven and family oriented backgrounds, we decided to establish, what I thought was to be, a "friendship that could go far behind a game/show to grow and to develop into a lasting BROTHERHOOD".

During this time, Buddha, PUNK and I were all up front about situations in the house, ranging from people we thought were there for television to the way each of us thought we were more worthy of New York's love. Point blank, we were MEN about it, honest in our positions while having professional, gentlemen-like conversations with no altria motives…well at least for Buddha and I…after watching the show, it appears that this was not true in PUNK's case.

Sticking to the facts: If you've watched this season and are or were a TRUE fan, it would be accurate to say that almost every incident in the house was instigated or commented on by PUNK, all the while PUNK continued to play the role of "friend" to many (now the Maid did the same thing but he wasn't trying to be a friend or "act" friendly and he gets respect for that). I can only speak for myself, not for any of the other fellas, when saying I feel that this was a PUNK ass move on his part. I'll take this time to speak directly to you David/PUNK…you are truly living up to YOUR name…milk it for all its worth!

At the point of the show when Tailor Made (the Maid) decides to start a rumor about me and I move all his shit out of the room, it was YOU, the PUNK, who was right there helping me do it. At this point in time, you pretended to be a "friend" and was upset about "the Maids" behavior... Character Trait Call Out 1: the PUNK was not going to go and throw "the Maids" stuff out alone unless he had help doing it….

The PUNK says," I believe Pretty has something to hide and that's why he's leaving", or something to that effect. Go back and watch Episode 7 (when I leave New York): Buddha, the PUNK, and I were in the room when "the PUNK" says, "Dude, we have your back on whatever you decide." At this point, I had only told both Buddha and the PUNK, "my brothers", exactly what Sister Patterson and New York asked my sister. Not being a man about his shit, PUNK plays the "friend card", but then dogs me in his confessional. Character Trait Call Out 2

The entire time we filmed the I Love New York 2 Reunion Show, "the PUNK" knew he was about to be confronted by Buddha yet he was without words the entire time…shucked LOL. Everyone noticed it from the Production Crew down to the cast; they all asked him what was wrong and why he wasn't really talking much.

The time came when Buddha had the opportunity to front him. I even had the opportunity to say my peace but there again; the PUNK didn't say shit to me about the situation. In fact, during the production, he was more concerned with asking me "how law school was going for the semester…" Then when Buddha fronts his ass on the set, he apologizes again because he knows he was bout to get dusted!

KEEP TRYING:
Now mind you, the PUNK has said a lot of stuff about Buddha and if you visit Buddha's page you can read his blog on the PUNK. Buddha's a grown ass man and can hold his own. My point of bringing it up is because the PUNK is trying to end/put a dent in our TRUE friendship/brotherhood; we formed The Distinguished Gentlemen in an effort to avoid the bullshit and eliminate the back stabbing, lying, and acting like a PUNK ASS COWARD…

For the record, Buddha and I are TRUE friends; we have both decided to disassociate ourselves with the PUNK and because of this… PUNK has been booted from The Distinguished Gentlemen's Tour.

IN CLOSE:
Now enough about the PUNK…. Everything that I wanted to say is off of me, hopefully I will NOT have to go down this road again but hey if so it's all GOOD!!! Remember if you are offended or don't like what I said about the PUNK then don't come back and read any of my blogs; this is for my true fans and supporters!!!

And for all you haters out there remember, I am PRETTY but I damn sho aint no PUNK!!!!

Well I for one don't have time to think about Pretty beyond the scope of 'I Love New York 2'. However, when one is on a reality show people are going to talk & blog about the show's cast. It is the way of things. Do I know that Pretty is heterosexual or not? NO! Have I heard people think or claim that he is gay? Yes, I have. We may never know one way or the other. With that typed Pretty is an intelligent, handsome young man who has big things ahead of him. After 'I Love New York 2' is aired & 'Rock of Love 2' and/or 'Flavor of Love 3' is our new blogging focus, the life condition continues.
BTW what the hell is a true fan? Is that suppose to be an individual who is to swallow everything you feed them? Is that an individual who cannot form their own opinions? Does a true fan have to agree with everything you do, say or type? *just wondering

Credit: Pretty a.k.a. Rikado & Derrick Blanks (photos)

A pretty Qmoment!

46 comments

  1. admin // 17/12/07 3:27 PM  

    haha yeah a i true fan is a robot with no brain of their own.

    i know i'm late but seriously where is steupz, lmao

  2. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 3:33 PM  

    I don't know Karlene. Maybe he is on vacation visiting family.

  3. Anonymous // 17/12/07 3:34 PM  

    Wow! Buddha is trying to get others to lie for him. SMH, at the hypocrisy. Either Pretty is extremely naive (this is scary for someone venturing to become a lawyer), or his love for Buddha extends beyond the brotherly sense. Maybe he needs to stop while he's ahead, because he doesn't want that night club story to make the rounds on the internet. I hate to see two succesful young brothers (Pretty and David) become enemies like this. Pretty needs to acquire better judgement on who he chooses to trust and believe, or he'll never make it professionally. Part of being a lawyer is being able to read people when they aren't being truthful. Jesus take the wheel and start a new show before Buddha sends out his latest blog.

  4. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 3:37 PM  

    DEAD @ Jesus take the wheel

  5. admin // 17/12/07 3:39 PM  

    the honest thing as a man is to admit when your are wrong and made a mistake even if your believe someone is gay, it is wrong to start a rumor about a person. all buddha had to do was say yes pretty i started the rumor and i was wrong..end of story. just cut the bullshit before it begins.

    yes i do think david's confessionals were very dramatic and over the top like the entertianers but remember these men weren't friends when they came into the house, they didn't owe anyone loyality in their confessions,so how can u get mad over that.

    was i the only one that notice, vh1 names Pretty,JUAN?

    who is juan?

  6. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 3:49 PM  

    You are not the only one who noticed. LOL! Maybe his name is Juan Rikado. Who knows?

    I will say this. There is a lot of hyprocrisy when it comes to this cast.

    One it's the whole I can say whatever I want or answer the questions how I want (think confessionals) but come down hard when someone talks about me.

    Buddha knew Punk had called him out at the table. LOL! He was there. Yet months later he has a problem with it. In between time he forms 'a tour' with Pretty & Punk.

    I Love New York 2 was a competition first.

  7. Jada // 17/12/07 4:03 PM  

    Pretty took his hands off someone's schlong long enough to type that wack-ass rebuff.....

    He even responds to criticism and forms fake ass alliances like a teenage girl... yes, I said it... I remember people who had "best friends" that they knew for 3 weeks in Jr. High. He is the classic co-signer. I bet he would have no beef with Punk if Buddha didn't have beef with him, which is unfortunate because Buddha was the one who opened his mouth in the first place.

    I personally think Pretty and Buddha are bumpin' and grinding.... why are they so protective of each other all of a sudden...

    Anyway... carry on.

  8. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 4:22 PM  

    Alright Tim Gunn Jr..... LMAO!

  9. Anonymous // 17/12/07 4:33 PM  

    I agree with everyone on here. I especially agree with the fact of Buddah acting so surprised about David's confessionals. Weren't we all watching the same show and how it played out in the end? Did David not call Buddah out to his face several times on his last elimination show? This wasn't a show about "I Love My Fraternity." It was, "I Love New York". SMH at a bunch of grown ass men acting like "Auntie Flow", is in town.

  10. S // 17/12/07 4:41 PM  

    Hey, what's up? How is everyone?

  11. Anonymous // 17/12/07 4:44 PM  

    I don't know about everyone else, but I'm cool. Slow day in my office is all.

  12. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 17/12/07 4:46 PM  

    ^^^Waving to Q and Everyone^^^

    What I find mosting interesting is that while this verbal SMACKDOWN of Who Shot John is taking place, according to his Myspace Blog Buddha Da Sh*t Starter is suddenly out of the country and won't be posting his overview of Episode 11 until Thursday.

    In the meantime his sister Thais said that she will continue to handle his "Autographs" WTF?

    Guess he is too afraid to "NEGOTIATE WITH N**G*S" after all.

    Oh Buddha, in case you didn't know, Buddha has copyright on the phase "NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH N**G*S" - yeah, my thoughts exactly.

  13. admin // 17/12/07 4:47 PM  

    i'm cool too..just enjoying my day off..it's crunch time in retail so i'm just clearing my mind today.

  14. admin // 17/12/07 4:50 PM  

    you know what i won't be shocked if VH1 hired this clown.

  15. S // 17/12/07 4:50 PM  

    Must be nice to have the day off.

  16. S // 17/12/07 4:51 PM  

    Would you watch if Buddah got his own show?

    I might but he does not seem that interesting.

  17. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 4:56 PM  

    I wouldn't watch it.

  18. PaleBlackSheep // 17/12/07 4:57 PM  

    Hey everybody

    Yeah I don't get this either, how could they have flimed this show several months ago, talked since then, even up to last month and now all of a sudden, there is beef?
    I think there is something else going on that they are not letting us in on...not that it is any of our business LOL

  19. PaleBlackSheep // 17/12/07 4:59 PM  

    You are kidding right Kat? He has a copywrite on that phrase? LMAO
    I have heard it all now!

  20. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 4:59 PM  

    *waves to everyone*

  21. S // 17/12/07 5:00 PM  

    I must say this a real cool blog. I like the writers.

  22. Anonymous // 17/12/07 5:02 PM  

    Yes, I would watch if Buddah got his own show. Just think of the mouth watering possibilites. "What Would Buddah Do?" "Buddah up on the Mountain Top?" "Thou Shall do What Buddah Says and not pay such close Attention to what the Buddah does?" My favorite; "You too can manage your tremendous supply of manisoles on a budgest." Oh, don't tempt me with the possibilites of Buddha bestowing his wisdom upon my ass every week. (((fans self))))

  23. PaleBlackSheep // 17/12/07 5:02 PM  

    I agree S, everyone here is very cool, even if you under the influence of "buddha Love" they still forgive you! LOL

  24. S // 17/12/07 5:07 PM  

    Sorry, still trying to upload my picture and it my computer is giving me problems.

    I hate to come on here as anonymous cause every one seems to think all the anons are crazy.

  25. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 5:07 PM  

    HAHAHAHAHA @ PBS

    Thanks 'S'!

  26. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 5:09 PM  

    Well some with Blogger accounts ain't wrapped to type either. So don't worry about it.

  27. S // 17/12/07 5:10 PM  

    Q, I like your postings. You do good work.

  28. Luv // 17/12/07 5:17 PM  

    Buddha is the one who told everyone that Pretty was gay. The Entertainer stated that it was Buddha who told him that Pretty was gay. Buddha told the Entertainer that, right before he was eliminated for fighting with Tailor Made. Pretty likely knows that it's true, but since he likes Buddha (I think Pretty have a crush on Buddha)he ignore it. I have read Buddha's blog, and on it he says that he thinks Pretty is gay, and Punk is bisexual. Yet, Pretty only address Punk. I believe that Punk, and others as well, had cover for Buddha. Hell, all Pretty have to do is watch the show. The Entertainer stated the person who just left the show (referring to Buddha) had told him that Pretty was gay, and that Pretty was checking him out. Buddha also (according to Punk) said the same thing to Punk. Both Punk and Buddha question what Pretty had to hide, when he like during the girlfriend/sister questioning. Punk stated that Pretty's own sister stated that people thought he was gay.So if his own sister thought he was gay, and claim to have never met one of his girlfriend,it pretty much says he was gay. ...and the more Pretty talks, the gayer he sounds.

  29. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 5:21 PM  

    Thanks again "S". I do what I can. I am glad you enjoy the blog. Elle, Steups, Jane, Licious, "D" and Irre appreciate your support.

  30. PaleBlackSheep // 17/12/07 5:23 PM  

    LOL @ luv

    acutally until the interview with David I was giving Pretty the benefit of the doubt, you know that by the time they asked his sister had she met any of his GF, she was just fed up with the questions and said "NO" to everything they asked, or maybe it was edited to appear that she said no, but anyways what I was going to say was that after Davids story I am pretty much believing what they are saying about Pretty, but he is still soooo Pretty. LOL

  31. S // 17/12/07 5:24 PM  

    Anytime. I just like to pop in every once in a while and take in some of what's going on.

    It gives me nice break from work and to tell the truth its also very entertaining.

  32. Miss Anonymous // 17/12/07 5:39 PM  

    Pretty needs to move his gay ass on. He's been blogging about this for the past few weeks (on Youtube, on his myspace, etc.) It's so damn obvious he's gay - and it's really pathetic. I don't know WHY ON EARTH Pretty is ass kissing Buddah all the time, because even Buddah himself called Pretty gay.

  33. Jess // 17/12/07 5:39 PM  

    Great blog! Can anyone tell me what is Tailor Made's real name?

  34. Miss Anonymous // 17/12/07 5:41 PM  

    Pretty IS a punk. He punked out on New York; He punked out until his sister decided to butt her fat ass into situations; He's a punk, and he punked out.

  35. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 5:54 PM  

    Thanks again "S", these shows and their cast are very entertaining.

    Jessica his first name is George. And thanks, we are glad you like the blog.

  36. TNS™ // 17/12/07 6:47 PM  

    Good evening folks!
    In my best Ice Cube circa 1990 voice: "either he don't know, he don't show, or he don't care about the fact that he's gay".
    Nuff said! lol

  37. The Q © 2010 // 17/12/07 7:03 PM  

    UNPROFESSIONAL MYSTY!

    New post up for those who care...

  38. admin // 17/12/07 7:40 PM  

    q no show tonight to celebrate a wonderful season?

  39. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 17/12/07 10:27 PM  

    PBS yes Buddha said on his blog that he had the copyright on the phrase 'Never Negotiate With N**G*S'

  40. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 17/12/07 11:04 PM  

    You can NOT be serious. He copyrighted that ish!

    Musty Azz N*gga...

  41. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 17/12/07 11:05 PM  

    Q,
    Check your email

  42. Unknown // 18/12/07 12:48 AM  

    Whats goodie people?!

    Hope everyone had an exceptional day. Its sort of bitter sweet now that its over huh?? Oh well. BRING ON THE REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  43. Your Mother // 18/12/07 3:14 AM  

    the second picture definitely looks not as straight as it propably was supposed to look..

  44. TiffJ // 18/12/07 7:21 AM  

    Wow,
    this Pretty little twinkie is crushing hard. I'm guessing David (Punk) is not his type. Considering how dominant and controlling Buddha seems, my guess is he's the top and Pretty's the bottom, non?

  45. Anonymous // 18/12/07 5:24 PM  

    Buddha and Pretty are so juvenile. "The Maid". WTH is that?

    One thing they aren't is clever. Silly puns? Get the f out of here.

  46. Unknown // 8/9/08 3:34 PM  

    this all sounds like the ravings of a lunatic to me - its too long and has no head or tail. i still dont know why you left the house in such a huff - because they asked your sister if she ever caught you doing yourself?? thats not the reason you left. that's the excuse you used to leave. what is the real reason? and, is you gay/bi or what??

eXTReMe Tracker