What's goodie people?!?!

As we all know by now, Mr. Wise from I Love New York 2 is a Hip Hop artist by day. Well, we have some good news! After much persistence, his new single, "Be My Girl", off of his upcoming album, was played on Power 96 last night. Power 96 is one of the biggest, most popular radio stations in Miami. Mr. Wise was interviewed on The Night Show with JP yesterday and they played the single not once, but TWICE! All of Mr. Wise's fans can call Power 96 to request, "Be My Girl", by calling their request line *Which can be found on either of the posters in this article*. I can't for the life of me figure out how to put a sound bite on this site so if you'd like to hear, "Be My Girl", you can visit both of his My Space Pages: Mr. Wise Page or Solomon Wise Music Page. *Just click the words and it will take you directly to both sites.* Congratulations and GOOD LUCK, Mr. Wise!

I also spoke to Punk yesterday and he was telling me about the new fitness DVD that he's working on. Turns out that Punk is interested in becoming a trainer! Can you think of anyone better to look at while you're in the gym??? Me either. He told me to let anyone that I know that's interested in hiring him as a trainer to hit him up on his
My Space Page for details. I thought I'd share the info with you guys so that you could be one of the first to sign up to workout with Punk! You can't be his first client because that honor already belongs to ME! *Eat your hearts out ladies! LOL!* Get your spandex on and get fit with Punk people!!!!




*Until next time, don't be a swagger jacker! Get a swagg of your own!!*

*You've just experienced some ECSTATIC Liciousness*

17 comments

  1. Jena Tells Ya // 15/12/07 9:54 PM  

    wow punk!!!!!

  2. admin // 15/12/07 10:17 PM  

    loves a good pubic bone..

  3. KitBit // 15/12/07 10:58 PM  

    Licious,

    I'm soooooooo jealous that you talked to David. Mkay, just wanted to say that. :)

  4. Unknown // 15/12/07 11:14 PM  

    Whats goodie People!

    Punk is yummy isnt he?!

    Kit... dont be jealous LOL! Punks a good guy. You should hit him up. Im sure he'll talk to you!

  5. KitBit // 15/12/07 11:18 PM  

    Girllllllllll, he is TOO yummy!! He is indeed the perfect man in my book!

    And me, hit him up?? He wouldn't talk to me. I can dream though, right? *sighs*

    :(

  6. Unknown // 15/12/07 11:50 PM  

    LOL! Youre banoodles! He talks to everyone who talks to him!

  7. KitBit // 16/12/07 12:18 AM  

    Hehehe... "Banoodles"? LOVE THAT!!

    When I muster up the courage, I'll let you know, Licious. ;)

  8. Anonymous // 16/12/07 3:53 AM  

    I feel like Florida Evans on Good Times after viewing that picture! Damnnnnn...damnnnn...damnnn, James!

  9. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 16/12/07 1:20 PM  

    Mornin'
    Wow. All those muscles!
    And yet and still, I would still rather know Tailor Made...in a biblical sense (smiles lustily).

  10. Unknown // 16/12/07 2:29 PM  

    Lemme know Kit!

    ROFLMAO @ Florida Evans!!!!!

  11. Ahaan::ApartHeist::AfroPolitico // 16/12/07 9:38 PM  

    Bless you Licious! Girl I just saw Will's body in "I Am Legend" today.. and now this! (wiping dribble off my chin) You GOTTA go see that movie if you haven't, btw.

  12. Unknown // 16/12/07 11:33 PM  

    ROFLMAO! Its my pleasure Aanihaan!

  13. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 17/12/07 12:01 PM  

    im still very partial to onix aka mr. will "yummy" lash.

    ::sigh::

    and 20 pack....and rico.

    hey licious congrats on mr. wise's appearance!!!! you workin hard girl! muah mamacita and when your finished working out with david i want to see you in all of your post-workout glory.

    heh.

    q - if you around, i tried to call you...

  14. Anonymous // 17/12/07 12:02 PM  

    Pretty has responded. This is a link to his blog dated 12/16/07. Whew! Is all I can say. I guess that Spoiler about the reuinion may be right. The one about two contestants confronting another one about his posture on the show. If we're to decipher what Pretty is saying, he and Buddha might've confronted David at the reunion. This is getting ugly.

    --------------------------------------

    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=245830011&blogID=338797062

  15. admin // 17/12/07 1:37 PM  

    my problem is that PRETTY is mad how he left the house and now all he can do it put his anger towards PUNK.

  16. Anonymous // 17/12/07 1:50 PM  

    I agree, Karlene. He's mad at David for saying what everyone else was already thinking. He's mad because he walked out on the show because things were coming to light. Don't go on national Tv if you have secret that you don't want revealed. Everything that's done in the dark, will come to light eventually. Especially if you're on a dating show trying to win a woman over.

    He should've prepped his sister on her answers before she was called up. It's not Daivid's fault that he lied and said that his family met all of his girlfriends and then his sister denied it. It's not David's fault that his sister admitted that there were gay rumors about Pretty at home. It's not David's fault that Buddah is the culprit for starting the rumor that Pretty was checking him out "hard". Why is he so quick to believe Buddah when you have two people saying that he said it. Lastly, it's not David's fault that man cam up to him in the club and revealed that little tidbit about Pretty. I say Pretty "doth protest too much." There is nothing wrong with being gay, Pretty (if you are). Just sashay shawntee on down that runway and don't be so defensive about it.

  17. admin // 17/12/07 2:41 PM  

    dies at sashay shawnee...lol i love in the beauty shop with queen latifah and the dude (hangbag hustler) falls on the ground.

eXTReMe Tracker