buddha_returns_ILNY_Ep6

'What if Buddha was my perfect mate, you guys took that chance from me'
So, we are treated to a replay of Buddha's return, but, though 'New York' has seemingly ignored the 'I Love New York' producers; the legal staff are a different kettle of fish.
The guys are asked to legally sanction 'Buddha's' return to the house by way of affixing their signature to a document that, and I am guessing here, absolves VH1 and 51Minds of any liability and responsibility for 'Buddha's' actions.

In order, 'Wolf, The Entertainer, Punk, Pretty' and 'Mr. Wise' sign with nary a concern, but then again, it's not their voice-box inventing sounds (yellllpppp) or their faces being left-hooked.
'Tailor Made' is not that blase about the idea, but signs anyway because his feelings for 'New York' are so strong..."I'm doing this for you and only you", he says.
And with that, 'Buddha' is back, officially. 'New York' is pleased, particularly with 'Tailor Made', as she knows he doesn't want to be "yoked" again.
Sister Patterson is the voice of reason, noting 'Buddha' has a dark side she hopes he can control. She also says he is a "beautiful person", but that's bull. (there ain't a damn thing beautiful 'bout Buddha)

The first morning back in the mansion and 'Buddha' is busy doing reps in the company of 'Tailor Made' who's struggling with his weights. When I read Shauntay's and Baby's comments about this guy I see where they're going (he is short, old, divorced, has a child, balding, meager, can't defend himself and spits on people. No wonder they think he's sexy)
It's challenge time, though, so we are spared another 'Buddha-confessional'.

This Episode's Challenge is culinary and the guys are asked to prepare a dish for 'New York', once again it's that dumb ass 'Buddha' who read the note. (why is he always reading the damn challenges, uh?)
'The Entertainer' opts for 'chicken cacciatore' and phones his mom for tips. That I don't get; why choose a dish you can't cook? If you need help you probably shouldn't be cooking it, is what I'm thinking. 'Tailor Made' says his idea of cooking, is ordering, so his best bet is a salad. 'Wolf' puts his faith (fate, too) in 'chicken fajitas', then acts as if the dish was divinely inspired.
boston_ILNY2_Ep6They can't cook in the mansion though, so the guys and their ideas are taken to a proper kitchen where they are introduced to their Master Chef, 'Mr. Boston' (I Love New York 1).

'Boston' introduces the guys to the "super-secret ingredient" -ranch dressing- and informs them they have 30 minutes cooking-time with one other stipulation; each dish must utilise one cup of the dressing. The prizes are two solo-dates.
With 'Boston' always reminding them to add more ranch, the guys complete their dishes and present them for judging.

'The Entertainer', who really overdoes the Italian shit, prepared Penne alla Vodka which 'New York' enjoyed. 'Wolf' impressed with his 'fajitas', but 'Pretty' flopped with his 'ranch-dressing cheese-cake'.
I mean, really, why would a non-chef male even know how to make cheese-cake? That's woman-food!
I will never, ever, ever, ever be caught eating cheese-cake. Men don't eat cheese-cake! Just like men don't eat-strawberry ice-cream, etc., etc. There are just some foods a man should not eat. If 'Pretty' isn't gay, he should be; because he needs an excuse. And by the way, to make the thing even more confusing, his predilection for ties is classic 'fag-hag' attire. (don't ask how I know that shit). So my guess is 'Pretty' isn't gay but he likes to be around gay men..... (ahhh fuck it, he's gay)

'Mr. Wise' is next, with hot-dogs and fries which 'Sister Patterson' describes as "so white-trash". Forgive me for laughing, but that was funny.
I have to ask...why is he on the show? He is just useless! At least 'Whiteboy' would piss me off, this bugger just hangs around doing nothing. And yeah, his hairline pisses me off, too; and I know I ain't the only one bothered by that...
Anyways, let's ffwd. 'Punk's' 'Bleu cheese burger' was disgusting; 'Tailor Made's' 'salmon and caviar salad' was even worse; but 'Buddha' impressed with his 'El pollo de New York' (makes you wonder how they prepared all that in 30 mins)
In the end, 'New York' chose 'Wolf's' fajitas as the dish to-die-for, earning him a solo-date; whilst 'Sister Patterson' (who looks hungry for Buddha) chose...whom else? Buddha!

new_york_buddha_ILNY_Ep6The Dates

Buddha's
The night's solo date was 'Buddha's' and after sharing a kiss with 'New York' they sat for dinner and engaged in one of New York's classic make-a-man-feel-good conversations.
"When you were gone I felt like I was missing something and it was you", she confessed. (stating the obvious? Or being romantic? Your call).
"I can't say anything bad about you. You're gorgeous, you're hot. You make me feel so, like, hot and passionate and fiery" (Oh geesh; Buddha ain't none o' that shit)
She goes on to lie to say, 'Buddha' in bed "would be the ultimate challenge" and of course she queried his size (it's what she does) to which he assured, he is "fully equipped" (I feel sick typing that; like seriously)

"I have trust issues", New York admitted.
"Your recognizing that is incredibly big of you; but you can't really love someone unless you trust them", Buddha replied. (boy shut the fuck up; always with the corny-ass shit)
They kiss; a kiss which inspires 'New York' to say 'Buddha' is a way better kisser than 'Tailor Made' and she goes further to state, 'Buddha' tastes like chocolate, but not just any chocolate; Valentine's chocolates. To make viewing even more sickening, she takes 'Buddha' to the mirror to see how cute they look as a couple. And there endeth the date.

A normal person would have gone to bed, but this is 'New York', and soon enough she was jumping into 'Punk's' arms for another round of kissing. (her thighs looked really damn good in that scene)

new_york_leslie_grossman_ILNY_Ep6Wolf's
None too pleased by Buddha's solo-date the night before, 'Tailor Made' orders a La Perla negligee which set him back $855.36 (scratches head: da hell?).
It's Wolf's date though, and he and 'New York' leave for the set of Nip/Tuck where the reality television goddess will shoot a scene, specially written for her by executive producer Ryan Murphy (I'm sure he asked someone to write it, but who gives a fug?)

Murphy is a huge fan of 'New York' and her show, and presents her with a bottle of Dom Pérignon champagne before engaging 'Wolf' in a rather uncomfortable line of questioning. Prophetically, he wrote-off the chances of 'Wolf' being chosen, describing him as "a well-mannered gentle guy" (uh-hmmmn) and added "I think she should marry me and leave the reality-show business" (uh-hmmmmn)

They are then left on their own to rehearse New York's lines, but fell asleep, until their rest was interrupted by a Richter-scale fart from 'Wolf'. Dude's body literally shook and poor 'New York' was not more than 18 inches away from the smelly explosion. Wolf's excuse was, it couldn't be helped and blamed the tuna and mozzarella which he likened to a 'cat's tongue' (Uhh? Unless I heard him wrong?)

'New York' successfully completed her scenes with Nip/Tuck stars Leslie Grossman and Julian McMahon, and that was the end of that.
"She came, she saw, she acted, she smoked", was Murphy's take on New York's acting debut.

new_york_tailor_made_negligeeEliminations
Back home, a worried 'Punk' makes the desperate move to confess to 'New York' he "feels like he's really falling in love with her, like 100%", but cone-head Buddha interrupts. It's desperation time, because eliminations are near, and even 'Pretty' gets into the act, kissing 'New York' and taking her upstairs, which prompts another memorable 'New York' quote, "bitch you are so smart for putting panties on" (hahaha)
In a private encounter, 'Tailor Made' takes the opportunity to present his gift, 'New York' is hopeful it's a "pack of Indian Remy hair" (lmao) but is pleased by the $800 La Perla nightie..."I am going to let him have me in this"

At the ceremony, 'New York' presides in the very 'nightie' she received just a few minutes ago. Black people always do that, I swear; we never let a gift have a moment's breath.
She warns the guys they aren't "aggressive enough for her" and she "wants a man who'll come seek her out".
The names she calls, she informs, will be those guys whom she considers as making the most effort to be with her...'Tailor Made' is first, then 'Buddha', 'Punk', 'The Entertainer' and 'Pretty'.
One chain is left.

Wolf_ILNY2_Episode6'Wolf' says, "if I get eliminated tonight I'll be appalled", which sounds funny coming from him; whilst Mr. Wise says he is "never 100%" at elimination time (I wonder why?)
However, for some weird reason, 'New York' chooses 'Mr. Wise' because "you made an impact on me" (How, when, where?)
'Wolf' is told he is a "a really nice, sweet, country bumpkin who wouldn't fit in" with her lifestyle.
And that's that, six guys remain in the mansion.

Next week sees the return of 'Chance' and 'Real' so look forward to that....
Thank you for reading the recap.
Cheers.

62 comments

  1. Anonymous // 13/11/07 4:00 AM  

    I can't wait to see what happens on next week's with Chance!

  2. Anonymous // 13/11/07 4:05 AM  

    steups this recap was very good had everything and not too long

  3. Anonymous // 13/11/07 4:08 AM  

    wow steups only 6hr this time

  4. Your Mother // 13/11/07 4:30 AM  

    great recap!

  5. Electra (trinidad) // 13/11/07 7:46 AM  

    Morning guys : )

    Can you believe it!!! I was watching ILNY last night and I could not believe what a FINK Wolf is. I mean come on man.

    He should of just kept his mouth and bunghole shut!!!

    Imagine I actually said he reminded me of my darling brother. That was until he opened up his mouth. HA!!! My brother is not a simpleton.

    Now I see why he lasted so long because he never really went out on a date with NY and OMG I was so appalled you guys have no idea. He turned me off more than It did so that is a real BIG BIG turn off right there, LOL.

    Guys dont get me wrong, everyone is special in their own way BUT you should at least be able to have a proper coversation with someone you have your eyes on.

  6. Electra (trinidad) // 13/11/07 7:49 AM  

    Hey Steups : ) Great re-cap!! How come Groovy did not do this week's recap?

    Anywayz, I got through the filtering system this morning but for a short while so I dont know how long I can be here.

    Things are so bad I cant even read the comments.

    So just to let you guys know that I miss our chats up in here and keep doing your thing : )

    Laterz!!!!

  7. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/11/07 8:18 AM  

    Guess what everyone. I actually got to SEE this week's episode!!!!!!!!!!

    I am so happy :-)

    I think Wolf got eliminated for farting in NYs face. She was not happy about that

  8. Anonymous // 13/11/07 8:49 AM  

    Thanks Steups, great recap

  9. Groovy Noodles // 13/11/07 8:50 AM  

    Good morning. :)

    Nice recap Steups.

    E, Steups and I rotate and it was my week off.

    And now I can go get my kids ready for school. Y'all have a great day, I'll be around later.

  10. Anonymous // 13/11/07 8:50 AM  

    bring groovy back

  11. Anonymous // 13/11/07 8:51 AM  

    I thought my husband is the only jerk who thinks there is food for women and food for """"""" MEN""""""""

  12. Groovy Noodles // 13/11/07 8:52 AM  

    8:50 Anon, I didn't go anywhere. ;)

    But my kids are really late for school. I'm really leaving now.

  13. Anonymous // 13/11/07 9:00 AM  

    Buddha gets uglier with each episode. Is it me, or does punk always look like he's on the verge of tears? I was surprised that she booted Wolf instead of Mr. Wise because I just don't know why Mr. Wise is there - he doesn't do anything. At least Wolf looked beautiful while he did nothing, dang.

    Tailor Made is starting to grow on me very much like New York did when she was on FOL. Her insistence on Buddha makes me scratch my head. (1)He's not cute - he looks like he's trying to eat his own head when he talks, and WHAT'S WITH THEM FUCKIN' WIFE BEATERS? (2)He tries to sound smart and "deep" but clearly is not all that smart (a New York Civic, people???) (3)He is jealous of Tailor Made - why is he so upset when TM gets acknowledged before him? And what's up with the petty "You buy her a nightie, buy more because I'll be taking it off later" with what, that dying salmon-like underbite you got going? Buddha didn't jump on TM because of what he did to Cheezy, he did that she because he was mad TM went out with NY. Is he 12? What did Tailor Made do when he felt intimidated by the date? Bought old girl a $800 night gown. He didn't go throw a temper tantrum (who throws orange juice at someone).

    Pretty is there because he is getting fashion tips from New York. He is gorgeous and a nice guy (from what I can tell), but my normally oblivious gaydar has been alarming non stop since this show came on.... c'mon Pretty - we won't be mad if you admit you like da schlong I like it too, though I don't have to have colon hydrotherapy and a tube of astroglide to get ready for it, but get down how you live Pretty, I think you are beautiful!!!

    The Entertainer is a cat burgular, I'm certain of it. Either that or he mugs people. He says he works for UPS.... I bet some people don't get their stuff... especially during the holidays. Entertainer looks like one of those guys that if you break up with them they start punching themselves, or pull a Pootie and throw themselves down the stairs. I'd stay away from him if I were NY.... fan favorite my ass.

  14. Anonymous // 13/11/07 9:02 AM  

    @ anonymous 13/11/07 8:51 AM my husband says the same thing of salads and cheesecake.

  15. Anonymous // 13/11/07 9:04 AM  

    Jada you are late Buddha is Tango pt2

  16. Anonymous // 13/11/07 9:07 AM  

    OMG it is so obvious. Pretty is not only gsy, he is F**king gay.
    Great blog Steups n Q.

  17. FOL // 13/11/07 9:31 AM  

    Who goes there? :::winks:::
    Thanks for emailing me, E; I forgot I had this recap to spell-check. :::yawns:::

    reads comments
    Merci, Merci, Merci, Go to hell, lol.
    What else? 6hrs? Hahahaha, is that you half-Dominican?

    Whooo jada, I feel you and I love the comment-ary.
    Great name Spin nurse, but only if you are a nurse.

    And yes there is female and male food. Only chocolate, peanut and cocnut are acceptable ice-cream flavours. I said so, so, so it must be.

    Whew, I think I've got all of you answered/appreciated.
    Cheers.

  18. Anonymous // 13/11/07 9:44 AM  

    SNITCHES GET STITCHES BITCHES

  19. FOL // 13/11/07 9:51 AM  

    Brina, not today. Not today!
    Try to be civil.

  20. FOL // 13/11/07 10:15 AM  

    Thank you, Brina.

  21. TNS™ // 13/11/07 10:30 AM  

    Good morning All! Nice recap Steups...you managed to keep out some of the sarcasm I know you must have been feeling. lol
    OK I have to say a few things. 1st, even I was thrown off for a minute by the fart...wasn't expecting it. I do however understand that they were in that trailer all day and he was asleep at the time, so not fully in control of his bodily functions. I would have probably laughed about it and made him the butt (pun intended) of a few jokes.
    2nd, By NY's admission she is there for true love, but when choosing the guys at the end, she goes for money, then sex, then the "good lay that would bore her" but happened to say he might love her. What has NY said about TM that would give the impression she might love him...she loves his GIFTS and his manipulations but the only time the spend together is when he's snitching. As for Buddha, she wants to screw him, she says so ALL the time, but I don't think she pays attention to a word that comes out of his mouth, does she even know what he does for a living?
    Anyway, this has gotten too long, so I'll save the rest for later.

  22. Electra (trinidad) // 13/11/07 10:39 AM  

    You are quite welcome Steups : )

    Hey did you read my Blog yesterday?

    Anywayz - OMG I did not realise that Wolf passed gas near to the girl's face, that is soooooo disgusting :( He deserved to be sent home, hmmmmm no home training what so ever.

    Oh Groovy I did not know you guys rotated the recaps so you have the honour of recapping for what I think will the greatest episode ever!!!!! LOL

    Oh Dana!!!! Dana Dana Dana!!! LOL

  23. Electra (trinidad) // 13/11/07 10:40 AM  

    Guys I dont know how long I will be back on here again this filtering system is the pits : (

  24. Electra (trinidad) // 13/11/07 10:43 AM  

    Oh and not to mention his self praise about his ding ding, I mean come on nah man!!!!! Self praise is no praise.

    Oh and BTW its not the size of ship but the motion in the ocean. I have heard many a woman complain about men who have big ding dings and dont know how to use it - Karma Sutra baby, Karma Sutra. LOL

    That reminds me about the a joke about a friend of mine and a guy she knew for a long time, they slept together only once and LOL she broke it off and told him he needed to read Karma Sutra (dont ask me who the friend is,LOL) and he tripped off, literally LMAO.

    That was the joke for months, LOL. Some Enzyte would of worked too. LOL

  25. Electra (trinidad) // 13/11/07 10:53 AM  

    LOL @ Jada. Girl, Punk really looks like he wants to cry all the time. LOL In fact, I think he looks like one of those troll dolls with the different colour hair. LMAO

    Oh and Pretty, Irre was saying from the start that he is gay : (

    And Buddha, Buddha, all I can say is that he is no Onix-poo.

    And the Entertainer – LMAO!!!!!

    Oh and Sister Patterson threw a drink on the Entertainer so I think she and Buddha got the same temperament like TM and Pumpkin. LOL

  26. Electra (trinidad) // 13/11/07 10:54 AM  

    Guys if you think I am yacking and yacking and wont shut up its because I dont know how long I will be able to speak to you until this filtering system catches up to me, LOL

  27. Anonymous // 13/11/07 10:57 AM  

    steups you never say anything truthful about new york. she is nasty.
    why did she send wolf home? tm has done worse things than pass gas

  28. Electra (trinidad) // 13/11/07 10:57 AM  

    See Mysty there you go again showing off them fine pearly whites (shoot, LOL).

    Yeah NY has some extra heat which is liable to get her into some major TROUBLE if she is not careful.

  29. Electra (trinidad) // 13/11/07 10:59 AM  

    Yeah but Anon Wolf is not stirring up any trouble to keep viewers interested he was too bland so she had to cut him at least that's what I think becuase I was wondering why he was not more active.

  30. Anonymous // 13/11/07 11:06 AM  

    Electra - Girl YES!!! He does look like one of those troll dolls. If I rub his hair, will I get good luck, or will the pre-con gel cut my fingers.....

    Buddha wish he looked half as good as Onix. He looks like the old man in the club - the only reason he wears a bald head is because he is going bald.

    Coño - odio ese baboso.....

  31. FOL // 13/11/07 11:12 AM  

    Electra? Bored much?
    Anon 10:57, here is some truth for ya...you would never have known of Wolf were it not for New York.

    Remember that!

  32. FOL // 13/11/07 11:14 AM  

    Electra, you can always learn the motion...but, unless you have 10G's for the operation, it's better to have the rod of Aaron.

  33. FOL // 13/11/07 11:15 AM  

    mysty, you act as if someone buying you gifts isn't appealing to you. Don't get theoretical on me, honey!

    I would love any woman buying me $800 gifts on the regular. Love people who love you, is my rule.

  34. Anonymous // 13/11/07 11:31 AM  

    electra stfu wolf made me interested in watching new york dumb show

  35. FOL // 13/11/07 11:51 AM  

    We need a new post, no? Or a new poll.
    And am I the last to notice the "PREVIEW" feature? All we need now are smileys and a spell-check.

    Dayummmmm; and it's in yellow too.

  36. Anonymous // 13/11/07 12:05 PM  

    I see steups got a good picture of Budda looking directly right at Ny boobs.

    Steups is there a way you can get a pictures of the lingerie that Ny wore to the eliminations?
    Once again her boobs was lopsided.

  37. Anonymous // 13/11/07 12:14 PM  

    Steups, I resent that...my husband LOOOVES my cheesecake!!! I always have to make him his own when I bake them! lol

    I'm looking forward to next week's show w/Chance & Real. Looks like they may wake this up a bit.

    -Lauryn aka Mrs. Big D.

  38. Anonymous // 13/11/07 12:14 PM  

    Hey Nicholas,

    One quick question if the location for her show was so secret that the guys didn't know where or what mansion they was in how it is that TM knows the address?

  39. FOL // 13/11/07 12:21 PM  

    Anon, I am stealing those pictures as it is. But that did not look like negligee to me...maybe that's why it cost a pound and a crown.

    Lauryn, what cheese-cake are you talking about (wink, wink)
    Because there are some women whose cheesecake I'd eat too, lmfao.

    anon 12:14, interesting question; and I see where you're going, but...perhaps the production crew gave him the address because he asked for it? Lol.
    Sometimes it's just that simple.

  40. FOL // 13/11/07 12:22 PM  

    Oh, I just realised something...how do you know my name? ::raises eyebrows::

  41. Anonymous // 13/11/07 12:37 PM  

    great recap steups.. i cant wait until next episode for chance and real to come back.. i hope one of them will become a contestant- to make things even more interesting or maybe shake up buddha.. i cant stand him and his cocky attitude- hopefully he gets into a fight with chance and leaves the show for good!!..

  42. Anonymous // 13/11/07 12:39 PM  

    It's funny a few weeks ago everyone here seemed like a Buddha fan and now people are actually seeing the better qualities of TM.

    TM has some issues, but so do all those guys. I still think that only TM and Punk or worth any time. However, Punk might actually be a punk, so I don't know. He does look like he is always going to cry. TM would shoot up 1,000 percent if he was a bit more tough. I mean I know he lives in NY and if he grew up there he has to have a little fight in him.

    I can see why she is instantly swept up with Chance when he comes back.

  43. Anonymous // 13/11/07 12:46 PM  

    Go and look at the dress. It's see through. Yes you can see her panties and bra. If you can catch the store name call and see if that's how many that lingerie cost.

  44. FOL // 13/11/07 12:50 PM  

    anon 12:37, I never liked Chance, but I hope he punks Buddha's stupid ass. Thanks for the compliment, too.

    anon 12:39, you're dead right, Buddha's stock has fallen because no one likes a cocky bastard. Not too sure about TM though, he is a slimy little bugger if you ask me.

    anon 12:46, lmfao...I don't know what to say.

    NEWPOST IS UP: NEW YORK AT THE PREMIERE OF THIS CHRSTMAS

  45. Anonymous // 13/11/07 1:59 PM  

    Man i wish wolf woulda whipped it out on camera last night Ooooohhhhhhh GOD!!!!!! that woulda been a good way to leave. lol maybe after she saw that she would be beggin' him to come back

  46. Anonymous // 13/11/07 2:29 PM  

    we want groovy we want groovy

  47. Anonymous // 13/11/07 2:38 PM  

    like i do like TM the most of the guys left (i miss midget mac) but it pisses me off how he flaunts his money.. "$250 christian dior jeans.. $2000 suit..." blah blah blah.. maybe he thinks he can buy NY and he is totally right..

  48. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 13/11/07 3:06 PM  

    Hey Steups!

    Wonderful recap! Smooches!

    Anon @ 12:46 - the lingerie that TM bought for New York came from LaPerla. Its very HIGH END lingere company. LaPerla isn't like Victoria Secrets, you have to some major dollars and cents to purchase high end lingere from LaPerla like the piece TM purchased for New York.

  49. Anonymous // 13/11/07 3:19 PM  

    Steups I said that Buddha was a cocky bastard from the start. Especially after that interview you guys posted from him. He is just totally full of himself, and he is not that good looking.

    It's better to have a guy go all out and do whatever it is he can to impress you TM, then a guy who makes everything, about himself.

    TM is the kind of guy who seems like he would go all out to please a lady, and do anything to make sure she is happy; where as Buddha seems like he would be a ten minute man and not care if you were happy with it or not. You should just be happy because you are with him.

    I know who I would choose given the choice.

  50. Anonymous // 13/11/07 3:57 PM  

    @ Anon 3:19 - you need to say that again... Tailor Made isn't even all that cute to me, but I would pick him in a second over Buddha and I've never dated a White man.

  51. FOL // 13/11/07 4:46 PM  

    Kats, thanks; and thanks for the info...that might be worthy of a post.

    anons, y'all are all right. Buddha is Whiteboy/Chance and Pootie rolled into one

  52. Anonymous // 13/11/07 4:54 PM  

    HA! Not Pootie - "here's his financial situation, for he's BROKE"

    I wonder if he's runnin' from the repo man too...

    Judging by the flowers he brought, he might be - I think he hawked those from my grandmother's garden...

  53. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 13/11/07 5:24 PM  

    Ooohhh La Perla!
    (shudders with absolute glee)
    I knew there was a reason that I fell in love with Tailor Made. I knew it! (Ahem, Mysty)

    Tailor's choice in lingerie (which tells you a LOT about a dude btw...), almost completely makes up for the flailing

    Unprovoked, he bought La Perla. I officially love the ish out of him.

    **faints onto pre-prepared fainting couch*

  54. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 13/11/07 5:33 PM  

    Buddha's just as broke. Don't be fooled. Those wife beaters are because of lack. They are not a fashion statement. Anyone charge $8 for people to read their blog is really not used to have $5 bucks in their pocket. He's done and said a ton of ish that all leads to one conclusion: Buddha is Broke (monetarily and emotionally).

    Now Tailor is sexy, paid and have a lovely voice. There is no comparison.

  55. Anonymous // 13/11/07 8:02 PM  

    Electra, why cant you just log on from your home computer? I've always wondered that's all???????

    It's nice to get 2 different people recap, although I enjoy groovy's lenghthy not a detail left out recaps I like steups just as much. He gets all the major parts and makes me want to go catch the show (which I missed yesterday bcuz I was having a session w/ some girlfriends, hehe) na mean steups?

  56. Unknown // 14/11/07 11:01 AM  

    KUDOS!!!!! LOVED THE RECAP..:)

  57. FOL // 14/11/07 12:56 PM  

    Hahhahaha.

  58. Your Mother // 14/11/07 6:24 PM  

    VH1 has just enabled my possibility to watch ILNY because I'm not living in the USA... WTF? Is it my fault?

    Is there a possibility to post the videos here or will I get the same message ("Music videos are accessible in the U.S. only. Please select another show or video")? Damn... don't even know into whose mailbox I can sh*t... Damn....

  59. Anonymous // 15/11/07 2:31 PM  

    ok ay i just found Budha blog -( Hi Brina you have no idea how your videos have brightened up my day!!!!! Everytime someone at work makes me lose my shat I look at your vidoes and crack up. Hilarity. You should replace Kim on the Keeping with the Sluttashians )And he actually has conned five freaks to pay the 8.oo a month. Okay if a talking monkey like Perez Hilton can figure how to profit from a free gossip blog through advertisers Budha can't? And all the freaks are gushing how deep he is? But he is on I love NY? I mean I love New York asd much as the next mental patient but seriously the woman is .... pause. Give me a year I will find a word for her. And if I see another confessional with him in his sisters forever21 wife better I am done.

  60. Anonymous // 16/11/07 5:56 PM  

    I WANT GROOVY NOODLES TO DO THE RECAP FOR NOW ON CUZ SHE IS FUNNY UNLIKE STEUPS (WHICH SHOULD BE SETUPS) WHO IS LAME AS ALL CAN GET OUT. SO GIVE IT UP AND HAND THE JOB OVER PERSONALLY TO GROOVY NOODLES

  61. Anonymous // 18/11/07 6:54 PM  

    Buddha is going bald- look close at the hairline although he is hiding it better with that tan.
    He is wearing the hell out of those damn hanes tank tops (18 pack) and not in a good way. Where do you shop outside of Target and Ross??? But wait,.,. the jackets tell it all- He shops at Good Will also. Those tanks and jackets are killing me.
    Ugh!!!!!

  62. Anonymous // 18/11/07 7:02 PM  

    LMAO!!!!!
    Seriously and I am at work in a quiet office.....
    AT all this Buddha un-love!
    He REALLY knows how to make himself looklike as asshole without realizing he is doing it.
    NO FUCKIN WONDER he is single still!!!!!!

eXTReMe Tracker