I heard from the Boston's mouth that 'New York' was not at the Fox Reality Awards thingy. I suppose I should have known (I'm supposed to be a New York fan after all) but I didn't; and that means many of you did not know either.
So, you now know something you did not know a minute ago...

And did you know, Buddha (I Love New York 2 winner?) was on the radio-show last night? To listen, you can use the blue thing over there ------------------------------------------>

And, to break you off nicely; here is a ginormous picture of Mr. Boston (Lee Marks) and Ron Jeremy at the Awards show (click on it, if you dare). Looks a little touchy-feely to me, but these guys are uber-heterosexual, so it ain't nothin'.Mr.Boston_and_Ron_Jeremy

9 comments

  1. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 25/10/07 10:57 AM  

    Mr. Boston looks like a cross between Ellen DeGeneres and Hilary Swank in this pic.

  2. FOL // 25/10/07 10:59 AM  

    Wassup Baby?
    i kinda preferred Bbaykins; but i like to complain so don't mind me.

  3. The Q © 2010 // 25/10/07 11:13 AM  

    Good morning Baby & Steups.

  4. FOL // 25/10/07 11:18 AM  

    Ha...(oh yesssss)

  5. The Q © 2010 // 25/10/07 11:26 AM  

    ***shrugs shoulders***

  6. FOL // 25/10/07 11:31 AM  

    strokes goatee and listens to 'Through the Glass Darkly' - Annie lennox

  7. Gabrielle // 25/10/07 12:02 PM  

    Hey steups how do i turn the comments off on my post so i can get the comments to come down here?

  8. Anonymous // 25/10/07 4:20 PM  

    ARE THERE ANT PICS OF SHAY OR LARISSA AT THE FOX REALITY AWARDS IF SO PLEASE POST THANKS!!!!

  9. Anonymous // 25/10/07 5:46 PM  

    Am I the only one who thinks that guy is Boston's twin brother? Boston's a bit more chubbier (and his face) and Boston's brother is the opposite.

eXTReMe Tracker