Wood_I_Love_New_YorkMy super secret spy sidekick Texas Shorty was doing some digging (actually looking for cute hair photos) When she ran across 'Carla's Hottie's' from The Stever Harvey Morning Show. Randy RichWOOD is 32 from NJ and needs votes to obtain the Title. After winning "Mr Romance" I'm sure it won't be hard to win against these two other guys. (Click the picture to vote).



Something about Punk reminds me of Wood from ILNY Season 1.... they
Punk_I_Love_New_York2share a few similarities that I can think of off the top of my head...... Both Wood and Punk are "COCKDEISEL swole" (The type of swole where u can't wipe ya tail real good after making 'bears'")...... Both are entrepreneurs, Wood runs a male dancing service and Punk is opening his own law practice and... Both have been featured on at least one other reality show. I have more comparisons to make this season in future posts such as Cheezy and Mr Boston, Romance and Unsure, Buddha and Tango.... But as for now, Do you think that PUNK is the Wood of ILNY2?

CREDIT goes to: My Sidekick TXSHAWTY


BTW: Be sure to check out the CHEEZY INTERVIEW Tomorrow on The Elle Word (Rumor is, Cheezy goes home tonight)

16 comments

  1. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 22/10/07 3:12 PM  

    hey! peoples~~~mr.new york

  2. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 22/10/07 3:17 PM  

    hey Mr. New York. How art thou?

  3. Anonymous // 22/10/07 3:42 PM  

    Elle, good observation, never thought to compare these two but now I see the similarities. Punk has a very handsome face, just a bit too buff, not that it's a problem, he does look good in clothes I see. It's just that his pretty/businessman face does not seem to belong to the body?

  4. Beebs // 22/10/07 3:52 PM  

    To me what made Wood was his "wood". So, as Sis Peterson would say. Show me,let me see (lol) that's the only way I'll be able to make a proper assessment on whether the two are comparable.

  5. Beebs // 22/10/07 3:54 PM  

    Oops, sorry Gabbs, got a little beside myself, Good Post! (Lol)

  6. Anonymous // 22/10/07 4:02 PM  

    Punk has a better face and physique than Wood in my opinion, not sure about personality just yet.

  7. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 22/10/07 4:05 PM  

    I think Punks face is his downfall. He looks like a lemur, or one of those tiny little monkeys with the huge eyes. It's just odd for me. Like you take the head of a complete loser and superglue it to arnold swarszhenegger.

  8. The Q © 2010 // 22/10/07 4:08 PM  

    He doesn't look like a Lemur. UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

    Interesting post Gigi I enjoyed it!!!!

    Television and photos don't do Wood justice. He is breathtaking in person.

    ***fans self***

  9. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 22/10/07 4:13 PM  

    Huh? Girl if THAT was an unproffessional statement then I am like, SO unemployed. (LOL) I've said much worse.

  10. Anonymous // 22/10/07 4:24 PM  

    princess yo yo what it do

  11. The Q © 2010 // 22/10/07 4:34 PM  

    LOL @ Irre!!!!

  12. Glamourvixen // 22/10/07 4:56 PM  

    Hello Everyone,

    Well to me Wood look and appear way better then Punk. Wood got that Umfffffff and Punk got that stuck up type of air around him where he only deal with a certain type of female.

  13. Damien // 22/10/07 5:00 PM  

    I don't see how Cheezy compares to Mr Boston.

  14. Wumpus // 22/10/07 7:10 PM  

    d, are you looking? Cheezy and Bostron are both two corny white guys. They seem nice, but corny as hell. CHezzy does not seem mildly retarded as Boston does, however.

  15. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 22/10/07 9:39 PM  

    Cheezy, though endearing, looks feeble. It is right about that.

  16. Wumpus // 23/10/07 12:41 AM  

    Budha and Tango...I know many will take offense, but there are some similarities. Tango seems to be abit more talk than Buddha. Buddha seems a lot crazier than Tan Man. But they were both two of the more thoughtful guys on the show.

eXTReMe Tracker