Ok, so we all know with 'Rock of Love', you either hate it or love it, as with all the realty TV shows on VH1. Wait, except for probably 'Flavor of Love'. I mean, really. Who could hate all the bed fights, spitting incidents, arguing, shoe throwing, running backstage, etc.? Anyways, before I get more and more excited for 'Flavor of Love 3', as we all know on Sunday's episode, B.B. AKA Brandi M. AKA Wild Thing AKA B***J** Brandi was eliminated from the series. Yes, she was my favorite, and as we all know, its a reality TV show, someone had to go home. Here's the mini-transcript of the elimination process:

Bret: “Brandi, do you want to stay in this house with me?"

Brandi M.: “Honestly, I don’t think I can bring my guard down.”

Bret: “You made this decision by yourself and your tour ends here.”

Brandi later explains, “I didn’t mean for him to think that I didn’t care. And it sucks, it hurts, it kills me that he misunderstood me.”

Anyways, since BB's gone, I won't cheer for anyone. The 3 ladies remaining in the house are Lacey, Heather, and Jes. We all know about the alliance between Heather and Lacey. Will they team up once more to get Jes kicked out? Will Jes override the two and make it to the top to win Bret's heart? What do you think? Post your predictions of who goes home Sunday at 9pm in your comment!

18 comments

  1. Gabrielle // 14/9/07 7:00 PM  

    *Yawn* where is ILNY2? lol

  2. Wumpus // 14/9/07 7:06 PM  

    Lacey leaves cause her dad goes nuts about her sluttaceousness and dykedom.

  3. The Q © 2010 // 14/9/07 7:40 PM  

    Lacey because she is exposed for the 666 that she is.

  4. FOL // 14/9/07 7:46 PM  

    Lacey goes home I think...and hopefully Heather gets a haircut

  5. Anonymous // 14/9/07 7:57 PM  

    I predict, lacey goes home, down to Heather and Jess, Jess wins, dumps Bret at the reunion and then Rock of Love 2, You cast it site up...LOL

  6. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 14/9/07 8:17 PM  

    ROCK OF LOVE GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ!!!!! LOL WHY IS THIS SHOW NOT OVER OH MY GOD I WANT TO DIE~~~MR.NEW YORK

  7. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 14/9/07 8:19 PM  

    LOL I JUST RECENTLY DISCOVERED MY 666 BIRTHMARK MAYBE ME AND LACEY AND SIBLINGS LOL~~~MR.NEW YORK

  8. Theodius**Misterballer** // 14/9/07 8:45 PM  

    heather wont win,oh yeah and Lacifer wont win,Its Jes
    I havent wacthed a ROL episode since 4.Ive just been watching Aurelius videos

  9. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 14/9/07 8:53 PM  

    lmao@lacifer!!!!!!!~~~mr.new york

  10. Glamourvixen // 14/9/07 9:04 PM  

    DId any of you guys call in to talk to Lacey today?

  11. Glamourvixen // 14/9/07 9:06 PM  

    http://www.nowlive.com/comboplayer/NewComboPlayer.aspx?id=17122

    Here's the link if you want to listen to it.

  12. FOL // 14/9/07 9:10 PM  

    why is big girls' avatar what it is?

  13. Glamourvixen // 14/9/07 9:11 PM  

    http://www.nowlive.com/member.asp?id=100218172

    Ok correct link

  14. TBH2001 // 15/9/07 12:31 AM  

    When are we gonna see an intervieww. with midget mac?

  15. Damien // 15/9/07 9:26 AM  

    LOL. Truthfully, I'm not too fond of ROL myself. It's just not exciting and entertaining as the ILNY, FOL, CS series. Plus, these rumors circulating that ROL2 casting is coming up doesn't please the viewers either.

  16. Anonymous // 15/9/07 9:00 PM  

    u don't like my avater stepus? I want a boxer and this is as close as I am getting to one LOL

  17. Unknown // 15/9/07 9:33 PM  

    LMFAO @ sluttaceousness!!!!

    CTFU @ the 666 that she is. INDEED!

    I hope Jes wins the whole thing! I love her. I need to find out where she got her lips done so that I can go get mind done there too. Im tired of these bologna lips of mine. I need some gummy bear lips. Oh wait.. were those implants??

  18. Unknown // 16/9/07 12:05 PM  

    just predicting another sister paterson episode featuring the final 3's parents. lacey is exposed in a fight with heather, (heather is tottally hanus) while jes watches sober till the end. lacey is too 2-faced for bret and her parents are weirdos who think they are rich.

    paul

eXTReMe Tracker