Jes_Rock_of_Love

I've treated my blog like an illegitimate child of late; just storming off to parts unknown and leaving poor Quanda to handle it on her own.
So, expect more of me around here.
(If GroovyNoodles is reading this, email me homey.)

That's that then, I am off to do the recap of Episode 8 of the Rock of Love and I'll post a few links for you to read in the next couple of minutes.
Cheers.

Oh, before I leave, what do y'all think about the nude pictures of Vanessa Hudgens?
They don't bother me that much but does this mean she's having sex? (now that bothers me)

6 comments

  1. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 8/9/07 4:39 PM  

    I'd rather nude pics of WB.

  2. FOL // 8/9/07 5:15 PM  

    You are asking to be punched, aren't you?

  3. Webmaster // 8/9/07 7:02 PM  

    haha I love it, just be careful about posting them, I heard you could get sued

  4. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 8/9/07 7:06 PM  

    You don't have the capability.

  5. Theodius**Misterballer** // 9/9/07 12:23 PM  

    she said she sended them to zac efron,and they broke up. So this make sense,zac gave the pictures to someone, for revenge

  6. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 9/9/07 3:47 PM  

    He broke up with her because the pictures were proof she didn't have a penis, which he prefers.

eXTReMe Tracker