Sam blames her cycle for her emotional state in an interview with Rich at the VH-1 blog

Have you been watching the show as it’s aired?

Yeah. It’s pretty hard, I’m not gonna lie. It’s hard to see myself in such a vulnerable situation, in such a vulnerable state. I’m not that emotional and if I am that emotional, it’s usually once a month around my period. Coincidentally, that was right before I got my period, so it’s totally understandable that I’d react that way especially in that situation

And y'all want Hillary to be President? (just kidding, lol)



(No, I'm not!)

3 comments

  1. Wumpus // 8/9/07 4:54 PM  

    Yeah, I blame it on the period...the meds and the fact that she is a wreck.

  2. Jeff // 8/9/07 6:21 PM  

    yea ok i did not know her period could last ovr 15 days hmmmmmmmm?

  3. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 8/9/07 7:08 PM  

    She's building a hell of a case for an early hysterectomy if that's the reason for her emo insanity. This chick is a hot mess.

eXTReMe Tracker