The Q. may very well be a publicist's nightmare. I dig too much like a basset hound. I am so sorry. However, I do what I do. C.D. (VH-1 publicist) gave me the go ahead a few minutes ago to blog away. *smiling like a thirsty kid drinking Kool-Aid


The last thing he should've said is for The Q. to blog away. 'I Love New York 2' is coming to our televisions soon. I haven't been this excited, since the summer I lost my virginity. New York the Wig-A-Beast is back!!! The H.B.I.C. is looking better than ever before. She looks good and I don't have one bad thing to type about her appearance, YET. Sister Patterson is looking amazing. New York fans DO NOT get excited about my niceness. I doubt it will last. But I try to give my honest opinion and today I am just in an f@cking good mood.

So here is the deal, some of these men are dreamy. Not dreamy like Whiteboy, but dreamy none the less. Here are some of my favorites early favorites strictly based upon my lust factor. Yes, I am an old ugly hag with saggy breasts and rear end. But I still have my vision and "HOT D@MN!" *lusting for weeks in pure silence

***GEEZUS WHERE ARE MY 'I LOVE NEW YORK 2' NOTES?***

15 Minutes later....

The Q. thought she had shredded her notes. The Blogspot has been on the grind trying to bring you the news first. So here it is! We don't have all of the names or nicknames but I have some.

***Note information may be not all correct. The spelling may be also off.***

*currently fuming about unrelated matters Legend is by far the sexiest man but he isn't on ILNY2!!!

20 Pack- Nico Officially Hot!
Boota - Ezra Officially Hot!
Champion
Cheezy - Mat
Doc
Ears
It
Knockout
Man Man
Midget Mac - Tori Officially Thug Love Hot!
Millionaire
Mr. Wise - Solomon Wise (web) Officially Spoken Word Sippin' Latte Hot!
Pretty -Juan
Punk- David Officially Whiteboy Hot! *dreams of licking those abs
Sweetie Pie - Darnell Wright (web) Officially Funny!
Tailor Made - Officially Suited!
The Entertainer - Frank (web) Officially Frank!
Unsure-Officially Blond!
Wolf
Yours- Twin Officially Hot!

*raps 'What ya kno bout me? What ya kno bout me?'

Credit: VH-1.com
A whatever Qmoment!

14 comments

  1. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 10/9/07 7:44 PM  

    LOL DID QUANDA JUST REDO STEUPS WORK LOL~~~MR.NEW YORK

  2. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 10/9/07 7:45 PM  

    WIG-A-BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!! (MAINTAIN,MAINTAIN) HI!! Q HOW ARE YOU~~~MR.NEW YORK

  3. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 10/9/07 7:51 PM  

    This year Fox Reality will be hosting there anual Reality Remix Really Awards ceramony last year my baby won best fight in reality television now lets let her win best reality star over all she deserves it atleast i think so. So click the picture down below to go to the voting site once there click new yorks picture that resembles the one down below then scrol down and click the button that says vote for me type in the image verification code and your vote shall be counted if you want repost this plz we need to spread the word!!!!! that Mrs.New York should be the best reality star over all

    http://really.foxreality.com/2007/

  4. FOL // 10/9/07 8:05 PM  

    we'll put that up tomorrow. Good looking out.
    In unrelated news I have killed two separate mosquito couples having sex

  5. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 10/9/07 8:15 PM  

    LOL ITS NOT FOR YOU LOL ITS TO PROMOTE MY BABY GIRL LOL~~~MR.NEW YORK

  6. Wumpus // 10/9/07 9:12 PM  

    Hate from Bottom left (of the screen) to right
    -mama's boy/potential serial killer
    -closeted or not so homo
    -midget, Lil Wayne stnt double
    -fake thug, thanks for dressing up
    -dude is probably high right now (striped shirt)
    --always got some kind of hustle (Tweed)
    -too old for this show
    -wannabe model
    -did your moms dress you?
    -creepy, I will plot to kill you the minute you kick me off (episode 1)
    -nerd
    -dirty fake thug
    -I think I am smarter, psuedo intellectual
    -why am I here?
    -gay
    -I think I am a player...but alas, I fail
    -I should be at church, why am IO here with these wannabe thugs, down low guys and this whore?
    -too much weed part 2
    -I got a hustle
    -this image worked for Tango

    someone save these so I can see how 100% right I am

  7. The Q © 2010 // 10/9/07 9:16 PM  

    Bubo, I don't know who you are referring to but my stomach is HURTING!!!

    HUSH! I am going to die by laughter.

    Also where the hell is Revenge?

  8. The Q © 2010 // 10/9/07 9:28 PM  

    So start me off with the second row, please?

    My stomach truly hurts by the way.

  9. The Q © 2010 // 10/9/07 9:30 PM  

    Take me through it slowly like what they are wearing.

  10. Wumpus // 10/9/07 9:32 PM  

    okay, first row begins with mama's boy/serial killer and ends with high right now

    row 2-begins with the new Tweed/hustle and ends with dirth fake thug

    row three begins with psuedo intellectual (now I added maybe Pootie like crazy potential) and ends with Tango 2.0

  11. The Q © 2010 // 10/9/07 9:35 PM  

    HELL NAW BUBO!!!!
    You know you ain't right!
    Omg when Licious sees this....

    ***splashes holy water***

  12. Unknown // 10/9/07 10:48 PM  

    Whats goodie Loves?!?!?!?

    Bubo... ummmm why Solomon gotta be a dirty fake thug??? GOOD LAWD! Okay.. wait. I can't take these things personally... Lemme go breathe, count to 10, and harness the Chee...

    *Grabs ears like Martin Lawrence... WOOOOO SAAAWWWWW*

  13. Wumpus // 10/9/07 11:38 PM  

    Licious, I apologize. I hope Solomon is a good guy who is not one of these reality tv man-whore got some image to maintain types. I hope for th ebest, but have been let down by most, if not all. I am a hateful person, so I naturally assume the worst.

  14. Luv // 11/9/07 9:41 AM  

    Hey, where is American idol's Sanjaya? wasn't he suppose to be among the cast of I love New York 2? so where is he? I also do not recognize any of the cast from being on the I love New York 2's casting website. Does anyone recognize anyone in the cast as being on her website??

eXTReMe Tracker