*SIGH*There are no words to describe what this anticipation is doing to me. I feel like I'm upstairs waiting for my prom date to arrive... and I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna have sex with him or not. *Too much information right? My bad* Anyway, now that I've had a chance to see what these Kats look like, I'm gonna give you my favorites so far. Now this is based on looks alone people. I know it's superficial of me but I gotta do it. I'll have to let you know after episode one airs whether the list has changed or not. On the O.G. season of ILNY, I knew RIGHT AWAY I would be madly in lust with Whiteboy by the end of the show. I was 100% right about that *Whats goodie White Beezy?? Holla atcha girl*


So, love me or hate me, here's who I fu@ks with so far:
mr-wise

Number One Draft Pick:
Solomon Wise a.k.a. Mr. Wise. If you go back into the archives of My Space blogs & pics, , QGasm's radio show, & The L-Down, my lust for Mr. Wise has been CLEARLY documented. How can you NOT like this dude? He's sexy, deep, poetic, he's got a little bit of thug in him, and did I mention sexy?? And have you seen those Abs of his? *Now I'm craving white chocolate* Mr. Wise is THE TRUTH!









Thug Passion:
Midget Mac. That's right, I SAID IT! NOW WHAT?!?!?!? I'm doin my best not to go to the VH1 site and read the comments but DAMMIT, I can't help myself. Folks are BUGGIN with the comments that they're leaving. But I digress. Midget Mac got body FO DAYS, his dreads are on point, he's funny as hell, (check out his audition video), and the man stays dressed fresh to def! Mac, they hate you cuz they ain't you Pa. DON'T TRIP!











Mr. SEXXXAAAY:
Ezra a.k.a. Buddha. Ummm, this man makes my mouth water. Have you seen his My Space page?? GOOD LAWD!! Nuff said... I'm speechless.















Mr. Funny Man:
Darnell Wright a.k.a. The Bulletin King, is hilarious. He sends bulletins out on My Space that will quite possibly make you pee your pants. *Getcha Depends out before opening said bulletins* D.W. was a winner from the online competition. I've read some comments left for him over at the VH1 site and the ladies are lovin D. Wright. The boy is undeniably Cayooooote (cute... duh!)! *Shout out to GNa-D! Thanks for the word!* I predict D. Wright will have his own HBO special after ILNY2 airs.









YummyLicious:
Nico a.k.a. 20 Pak. To steal a line from The Q, OOOOO WEEEEEEE. Nico is YUMMMMAAAAY!! Ladies, check out this man's My Space page becau
se LAWD HAM MERCY. From what I can gather, Nico is a musician. I would bet my left pinky toe that he has a drawer full of the panties that ladies have thrown at him. Is it unprofessional of me to give Nico the He Can Get It Three Times Award?? I hope not. I predict Nico will be the cause of many a sweet dream throughout America.







Those are my Top 5 picks so far. Feel free to e-mail your Top 5 picks to me at the Staff email and I'll post a few of them. If there's someone you think I should add to my list, get at me! I'm off to go buy my outfit for the reunion show taping. I'm thinking of something short that will show off my sexy legs. I need to find out which one of these dudes is a leg man... Until next time, don't be a swagger jacker! Get a swagg of your own!

*You've just experienced some lustful Liciousness*

6 comments

  1. The Q © 2010 // 12/9/07 2:20 AM  

    Licious you are dropping some hot posts on The Blogspot.

    Your Top 5 is interesting. Midget Mac is the ISH. I luv him.

    My only issue is where is David? You know he is 'ooooooo weeeeeeeee'.

    ***prays my jealous man doesn't visit this comment box***

  2. Unknown // 12/9/07 3:24 AM  

    Twin...

    I thought I'd leave Mr. David to you becuz Im not trying to get cut to the white meat for even ACTING like Im lusting after his deliciousness LMAO

  3. The Q © 2010 // 12/9/07 3:37 AM  

    You know me so well. I am a possessive old wrinkled up hag. Man, David is Oooooooo Weeeeeeeee! He is numero uno.

    Midget Mac is also in my Top 5.

    Nico is also going to have to be in my Top 5. You see those 'come in get it' eyes?

    Alright I am finally going to the couch. I have to watch 'Judge Judy'. She's my mentor.

  4. Wumpus // 12/9/07 7:50 AM  

    Mission:Hate SOlomon Wise. Sorry ladies.

    He has a little thug in him? I didn't know he and Midget Mac were dating.

    My prediction, I will hate the least the guy who seems ike he is not tryin to be a thug, but is no punk either

  5. here4beer // 12/9/07 8:49 AM  

    ladies and gentleman, meet my new avatar.

    *drools*

  6. G-Na D // 16/9/07 1:27 AM  

    Hmmm...as long as I see that sexayyyyy a** Solomon and cayooooote a** DWright on your list, I'm good.

    I'll have to get to know the other 3. So ummm...let me hurry up and send their sexayyyyyyyy selves a friend request from at least one of my many myspace pages.

    Oh, BTW, can a sista get sexayyyyyy a** RIKADO (Pretty on the show) on the list also? I'm just sayin', those dreads and sexayyyy a** lips make a sista wanna...ummm nerr mind. = )

    Thanks for the shout out sis. I'll holla!

eXTReMe Tracker