Whatzup BlogSpot peeplz? I'm Damien, but you can call me "D". Im new to the BlogSpot, so don't expect too much from me, although you should anyways...lol.

About Me:
Hmm, I've been watching VH1 for years before Flavor of Love, but didn't watch it consistently until The Surreal Life season with Foofie Foofie (as Brigette says), and Brigette herself. The, after Strange Love, and when Flavor of Love came out, I was hooked. My fav VH1 show to this date, hmm...probably Flavor of Love, because if it wasn't for it, there would be no Charm School (2nd fav), I Love New York 1 & 2, and others...


Anyways, before I annoy you, or before you decide to stalk me, i'll leave it at this...
I'm a new blogger on the Flavor of Love BlogSpot, and I'm looking forward to great things and to hear from all the wonderful posters and commenters on this blog.

Ok, I'm outtie for the day. Haters, Kick rocks, Ducez!

9 comments

  1. here4beer // 12/9/07 8:51 AM  

    ok im putting this way up here cuz that other ish is too far away.

    But ladies... please meet my new avatar. He says HELLO. ROFL

    Oh and hi damien, welcome to the nuthouse

  2. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 12/9/07 10:19 AM  

    *sniff sniff* OH MY GOD.... Steups is drafting blogspot staff left and right. I remember the days when I would've given someone else's right arm, (or at least a pair of last~season shoes) to be a contributor to the blogspot. Steups, if you're reading this (and you are) my offer still stands. Writing is one of my passions, and until Caramels Cream is up and running again I've got nothing else to publish. Sooooooo.... that being said, hit me up on Myspace, or email me (kid_dynamite_gt@yahoo.com). You better not add anyone else on to dis muhf*$%#!* if it ain't me, or it's goin DOWN. Okay bye!!

  3. FOL // 12/9/07 10:42 AM  

    Hey D...I see you lost your virginity.

    Irre, if it's one thing I learnt from that PDA (public display of assholeness) that went down here...it's that, more than one cook does not spoil the broth.

    Anyone who wants to wirte can write. I'll send you an invite

  4. FOL // 12/9/07 10:43 AM  

    any woman who admires a man in cornbird-yellow Speedos; needs therapy

  5. ~MEALE~ // 12/9/07 11:37 AM  

    Hi Damien and welcome.
    Hello everyone here.
    Hugs to Steups and The Q.
    I miss you both.

  6. The Q © 2010 // 12/9/07 11:56 AM  

    Meale~

    Oh my, I miss you.

    ***Hugs Meale***

    I hope all is well.

  7. The Q © 2010 // 12/9/07 12:08 PM  

    Too many cooks can be good or bad. You either have the best cookout ever or a fucked up soup.

  8. SapphireTigress // 12/9/07 2:14 PM  

    Hi all!

    Welcome D

  9. Unknown // 12/9/07 5:34 PM  

    "Anyone who wants to write can write." Da hayl?? And here I thought I was all EXTRA special and talented becuz Steupz sent me an invite... this is WACK!

    Irre... you are THE TRUTH

eXTReMe Tracker