OMG! I'm freakin starving to death. And SERIOUSLY, I cannot feel my left pinky and ring finger anymore. I was preparing for my radio interview tomorrow with R&B singer Mike Shorey *Check out The L-Down tomorrow 7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern!* when I was notified thru G-Mail that I had a new message. *I was secretly hoping it was an e-mail from Whiteboy, but shhhh* Surprisingly, it was not an e-mail from Swagga ordering me to handle some sort of urgent business matter *I'm gettin back to work right after this, Swagga. I SWEAR!* It was an e-mail from Ears from I Love New York 2. It also had this pic enclosed.




Am I the onlyiest person who LOVES the "V" shape on the front of a man?? *YUMMY!* I went to perve out Ears page to see what kind of pics and info I could get on him to bring to you, but, alas, there was no info. *Ears, Im lovin your Top Friends list but HOW can a sista get up there? I need to be the onlyiest chick amongst all you delictable fellas!* I KNOW SOMEONE WHO PROBABLY KNOWS EVERYTHING!! *Hint, Hint!*



Q?? What do you know about Sexy Ears?? Give up the goods, Heffa!



For those who don't already know this fun fact, I have 2 pitbulls. They are still considered puppies because they're only 6 months old. Anywho, I'd like to introduce the world to Whiteboy *Yes, that's his real name!* and Bella!!! You will hear me refer to them during my spats of writing. I have to go now because Whiteboy has Bella in a headlock with his paws wrapped around her waist and he's humping her head. Not a good look. Until next time... Don't be a swagger jacker! Get a Swagg of your own, Snitches!




*You've just experienced an Ear-ful of Liciousness*

9 comments

  1. FOL // 12/9/07 9:55 PM  

    Now I can understand if y'all like this Whiteboy because he's good looking and his tongue hangs out naturally...unlike the other one who gets all Michael Jordan when he sees New York's mouth

  2. Unknown // 12/9/07 9:57 PM  

    "Get's all Michael Jorden when he sees New Yorks mouth?" ROFLMAO! NO WAY!!!! But that shit was hilarious though

  3. Wumpus // 12/9/07 10:29 PM  

    Ears...looks like he takes up the ass

  4. sexual Larry // 12/9/07 11:50 PM  

    steups Tonight or Tomorrow night I wanna suck a LONG cock. I wanna see if i can get all your inches down my throat while i jerk off and cum hard. It will be the best, sloppy bj you've ever got. send me a cock pic. tonight later around 10 or 11. You must host near by or in car maybe ok if your penis is awesome.

  5. Unknown // 13/9/07 1:35 AM  

    DA HAYL @ Larry???

  6. FOL // 13/9/07 9:27 AM  

    I wish women would talk to me like that...(sigh)

  7. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 13/9/07 12:49 PM  

    Oh my goodness gracious! Who is this sexual Larry kid? That's kinda gross.... even by MY standards. And we ALL know that I put the "H", the "O", AND the "E" in hoe. Hell, I'm even a big 'ole slut hoe from time to time.

  8. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 13/9/07 3:19 PM  

    Your dog is sooooo cute, it brought tears to my eyes (honestly). I am SUCH a girl!

  9. TBH2001 // 15/9/07 12:33 AM  

    hes so cute!...

eXTReMe Tracker