Recap_Episode_5_on_The_Elle_Word
Last night was one of the better episodes of Rock of Love and the Elle Word's recap is almost sure to match it's quality.

Join Quanda, Elle and the gang as they recap Episode 5 then take your calls. At least that's how I'd like it to be; because I am not too fond of five people on-air simultaneously. But that's me...
With seven ladies left, clear favorites are emerging so I suppose they'll handicap the race to be Bret's Rock of Love and rate their prefernces.
If I had to guess, this would be my seven, in order...
1) Brandi M - I don't like her but I think she has the inside track
2) Jes - the most attractive of the seven but she is introverted at times, and at the wrong time
3) Heather - for Bret to pick her and not Erin, he must see something in her I cannot.
4) Mia - she is the dark-horse in the race. She's gone unnoticed but she's very attractive
5) Lacey - she thinks the shit is 'Survivor' or something; but there's no denying that body
6) Sam - how much drama-queen shit can a man take? I give her two more weeks
7) Magdalena - her legs have got her this far but the joke has to stop.

7 comments

  1. Wumpus // 13/8/07 7:38 PM  

    1) Brandi M - I don't like her but I think she has the inside track
    She has as good a shot as anyone.
    2) Jes - the most attractive of the seven but she is introverted at times, and at the wrong time
    too skinny, but very cute and seems intelligent enough
    3) Heather - for Bret to pick her and not Erin, he must see something in her I cannot.
    His penis
    4) Mia - she is the dark-horse in the race. She's gone unnoticed but she's very attractive
    But she dances funny
    5) Lacey - she thinks the shit is 'Survivor' or something; but there's no denying that body
    but she is nuts
    6) Sam - how much drama-queen shit can a man take? I give her two more weeks
    SHe thinks this is true love an dforgets he is a rockstar and this is a contest
    7) Magdalena - her legs have got her this far but the joke has to stop
    She could win. Mayb eshe will shoot Lacey

  2. lareigna // 13/8/07 7:53 PM  

    Bubo, you are to funny.

    That being said, did anyway watch the Flava Flav Roast last night? Deelishis and Buckeey didn't look so lady like.

  3. Anonymous // 13/8/07 8:16 PM  

    I'm mad at you bubo

  4. Wumpus // 13/8/07 9:17 PM  

    Yes, it was pretty funny. The roast was hillarious in the beginning, then went downhill with Snoop (he was okay), Carrot Top was not funny, nor was Bridgitte. Lisa Lampinelliu was funny, she simply needs new material outside of I like to have sex with black me. Ice T was the best in my opinion. He did it without notes. Perhaps because most of them were professional roasters who were up there for the prior two roasts that I have seen. Or he has the best writers from law and Order.

  5. Wumpus // 13/8/07 9:19 PM  

    plus, Sapphyri was givin the finger and they all were acting un charmschool like. I'd be upset too if I was getting called hoes, bitches, etc and didn't have a mic to defend myself.

  6. lareigna // 13/8/07 9:36 PM  

    Yes Bubo, I agree with you, but it was a roast. All the jokes and comments should be taken lightly. They called Flav a piece of shit with teeth, did you see him get mad as hell?

    That being said, every single joke about those irls was hilarious, but Brigitte bombed in my opinion.

  7. Sawyers_Stash // 13/8/07 10:01 PM  

    Bridgette did bomb. It was like everyone was making jokes and then she just got up there and was MADDDD. She made anti jokes. She was an angry ex girlfriend. "Without me you wouldn't have had a show and either would your hussies." She was vicious.
    Jaded much?

eXTReMe Tracker