I feel like listening to Prince for some reason. *sings ' Purple rain... purple rain...' New York a.k.a. H.B.I.C. (Head Barney In Charge) was spotted recently @ Marquee. Marquee is a club in New York, the city.

The Q. doesn't know what is happening to me. It must be a mental breakdown of some sort. For some reason I am thinking New York is looking well put together. I'll admit some of the poses weren't the most flattering to her. However, I am loving the wig (or weave). It's the best (best = most flattering) purchased hair I've EVER, EVER seen on her head. The make up was very complimentary to her facial features and outfit. The purple dress was a modern take on a 70's haltered disco classic. Did I see the shoes? Don't remember but d@mn she has beautiful skin.(Something is so wrong with me! I can't type an ugly thing about her.)
I don't know if she made love to any of the 'I Love New York 2' men. She sure gets busy with a camera around. Did I mention that some of the 'I Love New York 2' cast are some yummy looking men? (Of course, not as yummy as Whiteboy.)* sighs I miss Whiteboy.Credit: Bossip.com, Jane & Bubo The Hater

A missing Whiteboy Qmoment!

18 comments

  1. Nana Sadie // 24/8/07 5:50 PM  

    First!!!

    She definitely looks better. Thanks for the update, Quanda.

    I miss the WB too!

  2. pghbeautydoll // 24/8/07 6:54 PM  

    I must agree with you she does look nice.She is giving the camera the business but don't we all think we are sexy when we are drinking in heavy moderation. By the way Q that is a wig, I know my hair when I see it honey.

  3. The Q © 2010 // 24/8/07 7:03 PM  

    People love to call it a weave. People love to call it a wig. I believe it's a wig but for those insist on calling it a weave; I'm trying to make them happy.

    She does look good.

    LMAO @ heavy moderation

  4. FOL // 24/8/07 7:47 PM  

    Wig or weave she looks better than every woman reading this site...save for Dana and Electra

  5. Chris B. //a.k.a// Cael // 24/8/07 7:57 PM  

    wow steups...way to diss the female readers. lol

  6. The Q © 2010 // 24/8/07 7:58 PM  

    LMAO.

    Then please stop trying to eSeduce me.

  7. Wumpus // 24/8/07 8:00 PM  

    So some shiny-faced, fake tata'ed, weave wearing, chain smoking three strikes at fake tv love bitch looking like a smoked out Grimus looks better than Q, Jane, Revenge, Lareigna, TX shorty, etc? No f-in way Steups.

  8. Wumpus // 24/8/07 8:01 PM  

    and elle? hell no Steups

  9. The Q © 2010 // 24/8/07 8:20 PM  

    Thank you Bubo!

  10. here4beer // 24/8/07 10:47 PM  

    ok WHOO! Ya'll are back! I was getting worried for a min.

    Does anyone want to post the new Keyshia Cole video on here? Shay and Leilene are in it. Plus the song is my JAM right about now!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAgRgy1I8hg

  11. here4beer // 24/8/07 10:50 PM  

    P.S. Q- I must be losin it, too, cuz NY almost looks... pretty... in those pics. Well, if not pretty, at least "normal" might work. OK, let's just say it's a massive improvement anyway! O_o

    And I covet that dress.

  12. The Q © 2010 // 24/8/07 11:54 PM  

    I love that dress too!

  13. hutche // 25/8/07 3:56 AM  

    I'm mad ya'll didnt post the pic with her flashing her cootercutter. I'm not a pervert or anything but that picture shows off her legs which looked nice and thick, I like that.

  14. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 25/8/07 8:56 AM  

    You ain't the only one that misses Whiteboy, Q...

  15. Theodius**Misterballer** // 25/8/07 9:02 PM  

    did she give birth to a pack of ciggrates,da hell.

  16. The Q © 2010 // 26/8/07 12:10 AM  

    LMAO @ birth to a pack of cigarettes...

    Oh my stomach, now that was hell of funny Misterballer.

    You got jokes.

  17. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 26/8/07 10:12 AM  

    Now that is a truly clever use of a pack of cigs to cover up the va-jay-jay. I never thought of that...
    Maybe Britney could learn from NY? We seen enough of that beat up cooter. Ugh!

  18. Unknown // 26/8/07 12:00 PM  

    so I see you guys have a thing for trannys

eXTReMe Tracker