With Xbox 360™ and Playstation 3 in my home; it's a thaumaturgy I still read. Actually videos games can be quite the stress reducer. My favorite is still Grand Theft Auto II. What happen to the good old days of playing Tank on Atari? (Technology?)

Misterballer was kind enough to send me a link to an article pertaining to Bret Michaels. You guessed it. Bret Michaels likeness and voice will appear on the upcoming video game 'Guitar Hero III'. Mr. Michaels sings two singles for the game. There's more but CLICK HERE to get it from the horse's mouth. One will never have to miss Bret. You can just buy the game and play him forever & ever. Almost like you are one of the 'Beezys' in the 'Rock of Love' mansion.

One more thing, Misterballer thinks the guitarist with the likeness to Jess is a prediction of sorts to who wins Bret's heart and loins in the end. (The Q. doesn't know who wins. So please stop asking me. Thank you.)

Credit: IGN. com & Misterballer

An Atari missing Qmoment!

6 comments

  1. Glamourvixen // 28/8/07 1:32 PM  
  2. Theodius**Misterballer** // 28/8/07 1:55 PM  

    hah,thanks. I'm getting that game

  3. The Q © 2010 // 28/8/07 1:55 PM  

    Their likeness, I imagine. However the female musician just has pink hair. I was sharing Misterballer's thoughts.

    Frankly, I don't know. LOL.

  4. Theodius**Misterballer** // 28/8/07 2:00 PM  

    and the girl has a flowerish tatto on her arm,jes has on on herleft shoulder I believe.

  5. Glamourvixen // 28/8/07 2:03 PM  

    Well the doll kinda of favor her. It look like it's going to be a fun game to play.

  6. Wumpus // 29/8/07 3:32 AM  

    Pink hair, musician, 666 tatooed on her forehead, Lacey?

eXTReMe Tracker