VH1's V-Spot allowed viewers to check out the Premier of 'The Rock of Love' a few days early. I decided to check it out to see if it was worth a chance because I had already ruled it out. (I won't ruin the show by telling those who haven't seen it, all the details. I'll leave the recap for Quanda). But I deem 'The Rock of Love' a WINNER in my book.

As we saw on 'Flavor of Love Season 2', their are only a certain amount of beds for the women chosen to come in the house. Rock Of Love was no different, which led to 1 "young" lady in the house being sent home early. This "young" lady
was named TIFFANY, and she reminded me of another Tiffany that we all know of (but I'll explain that part later).

Tiffany is from Chicago and she refused to go home early because she didn't get a chance to even see the inside of the house. She pleaded her case to 'Big John' (The Equivalent to 'Big Rick' on FOL) and he allowed her to come into the house.

After getting into the house alot of the women wondered how she got in but 'Hey it was nothing they could do'. So they got acquainted with bar (Of Course) and so did Tiffany. I'm assuming that Tiffany got a hold to what Monique refers to as 'That Dark Liquor' and after drinking that 'dark liquor' Tiffany did a 'Toastee' on her first day but only 100 times better.

She got into it with the majority of the females in the house and when she was threatened to fight her reaction was "DON'T THREATEN ME WITH A GOOD TIME." She Also followed Bret Michaels around his backyard while he tried to socialize with the girls and she kept sitting on his lap, causing Bret to find Big John. After Big John confronted Tiffany that he would put her out, she replied with, "don't threaten me with a good time." (Throughout this show I couldn't help but think about New York and how she never gives up on finding her man just like Tiffany wouldn't give up on fighting for her man. These girls just don't give up)

If you get a chance, go to the V Spot and check out The Rock of Love or just watch the premier tonight. I changed my mind about not watching it because I can't wait to interview these girls on The Elle Word. I will say that just like with Charm School I have chosen my winner on the first day. I choose RODEO as my winner for the Rock of Love. (I was wrong about Larissa, so lets see how this plays out ;) )

Visit The Elle Word
Visit The V Spot

(Don't forget to check out Episode 1 extra's after the show premiers on the V Spot)
Sorry it wasn't short this time.....
Elle Mail

6 comments

  1. The Q © 2010 // 15/7/07 8:31 PM  

    Nice post Gigi.

  2. lareigna // 15/7/07 8:42 PM  

    I wonder what was Big John's basis for eliminating those first five girls anyway, before they even got into the house. Did he base it on looks?

  3. Nana Sadie // 15/7/07 8:56 PM  

    It looked to me like he was picking out the plainest *cough ugliest cough* girls in the group.

  4. lareigna // 15/7/07 9:03 PM  

    Thats what I thinking too. I could see no other reason. But then if he kicked out the ugliest girl, Vh1 is fucked up for bringing on them show to begin with.

  5. The Q © 2010 // 15/7/07 9:49 PM  

    I won't say they were the ugliest. I am just thinking Big John knows Bret Michaels tastes. Who knows?! The producers could've slided him pictures in advance of the women to deny access to the house. I love 51 Minds but they are not angels.

  6. Electra (trinidad) // 16/7/07 8:47 AM  

    Tif sounds sad. smh Not at all like the HBIC who is obviously much smarter just look at how she got her own... well own show not man but at least she got her own something, lOL

eXTReMe Tracker