When It Rains ....It Pours

Most of us ( I think) watched 'Charm School' Episode 1. I liked it. The 'Flavor of Love' beauties, Monique and Keith caused me to laugh. Of course I was still coming off of viewing the 'I Love New York' Reunion Show. Editing is amazing that's all I can say. Where the hell was T-Weed? Anyhow ...back to 'Charm School', Thela The Screamer screamed up a storm. I am thinking level 6 hurricane style. I hope a news weatherman/woman is a reader and names a Hurricane ...Thela. That sh@t would be funny (to me). Honestly I didn't want to see Thela expelled. The yelling was entertaining, especially the can opener crisis. Naw I am not hating ...because if I were hungry and the can opener broke ...my greedy old fat @ss would be crying too. Especially if others around me were eating. Before you all move on to a Rain Bulletin I spotted. Let's all wish one of our readers ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOSHIA!!!

From:
Rain from Flavor of Love/Charm School
Date:
Apr 17, 2007 7:45 PM
Subject
THE TRUTH ABOUT CHARM SCHOOL
Body:
Hey Everyone,Ok, so the reason I am setting up this bulletin is because everyone keeps asking me the same questions. Most of the questions I am being asked I am not allowed to answer because of my confidentiality contract, but I can say this to you....If you want to see the truth....go to http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/charm_school/splash.jhtml Click on the clip with my picture on it.

It will tell you the TRUTH about what happened on the show. VH-1 completed dogged me. I was edited falsely in Mo'Nique's office for the "drama" of it all. We all had to have psych tests and stuff, so of course I'm not crazy. Please don't believe everything you see on tv. They truly turned around everything I said.

Credit: Rain a.k.a Thela The Screamer Bulletin

You have just shared a Tmoment! Toshia in the house.

20 comments

  1. hotshot--101 // 19/4/07 3:00 PM  

    your welcome danger zone

  2. hotshot--101 // 19/4/07 3:09 PM  

    FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW DEELISHIS PREGNANT WHO'S THE DADDY http://www.mediatakeout.com/

  3. Anonymous // 19/4/07 3:28 PM  

    She can say what she want to say. She is crazy!

  4. Webmaster // 19/4/07 6:07 PM  

    hey does anyone know how to record something from their TV and then upload it onto there computer???

  5. FOL // 19/4/07 6:25 PM  

    What are you using to record it from the tv?

  6. FOL // 19/4/07 6:25 PM  

    Good evening..sorry y'all.
    And I doubt Deelishis is pregnant...

  7. Webmaster // 19/4/07 6:46 PM  

    Charm Schoo episode 1. No one has uploaded it on a torrent site yet and I have to do the recap

  8. Electra (trinidad) // 19/4/07 6:50 PM  

    ok Hi Guys

    I have been sick (still am, I got me some colic, dont ask) but dropped by to say hi, (HI *waves*)

    So I saw my boy Onix won something. I have a suspicion dat there was some voter paddding regarding the "other" nominee but then again I am delusional right? lol

    OK so I am so glad Rain got expelled because I csn never identify with her character plus I think she is boring.lol

    I can't wait for Sunday nite.

  9. Webmaster // 19/4/07 7:20 PM  

    if someone does now how to do that, could you please put charm school on a torrent site ASAP

  10. FOL // 19/4/07 7:21 PM  

    Oh, so you have yet to record it?
    Doesn't VH1 have it? Do you know how to grab it from there?

    If not, your next best hope is a tv card on your comp

  11. Webmaster // 19/4/07 7:24 PM  

    wait, how can you grab it from VH1??? tell me, I'm dying to know.

  12. Chris B. //a.k.a// Cael // 19/4/07 7:32 PM  

    if i had no life i could surely do it...but i don't have the time to do such a thing...

  13. Webmaster // 19/4/07 7:34 PM  

    oh you can really do it???

    lol That's why it's taking me so long to do this recap, because I have so many things to do...well actually thats not the reason, the real reason is because no one has posted it yet

  14. FOL // 19/4/07 7:51 PM  

    aurelius, I never found out how Ponlork did it...but I suspect there are two ways.

    1) You can use a videograbber like Snag It
    2) you can download it to your IPod and convert it from there

  15. FOL // 19/4/07 7:53 PM  

    Just so you guys know, I have fixed the navigation...now you can go through post by post without having to slave through the archives.

    If you look to the right of the date on the first post in the main thread or if you go to a single page, you can keep going backward to a previous post

  16. Unknown // 19/4/07 8:15 PM  

    http://www.mediatakeout.com/4868/deelishis_pregnant_whos_the_baby_daddy.html

    Deelish!

  17. FOL // 19/4/07 8:24 PM  

    mediatakeout is so shameless, it's embarrassing.

  18. Ms.Toshia // 20/4/07 9:34 AM  

    This post is for all of my little people who voices are never heard. Sometimes but not that often our voices are actually heard. This is a good thing considering that my voice was acutally heard.(Via Email) I would like to thank to writers of The I love New York & Flavor of Love Blog for realizing that I am a person who likes to keep up with my VH1 stars. Tango you are my sweetheart and call me soon okay. (drooling) Anyhow, A Very Special Thanks to Quanda my dearest email friend I luv you and thaks for the B-day shout out. Keep up the good work and There is no such thing as a little person just little minds.

    T-Moment

  19. Adorenation // 20/4/07 8:17 PM  

    don't like Rain. you were such a disappointment with the first flavor of love cause I thought you were the prettiest. but you open your mouth and prove that a woman who can't control herself deducts her attractiveness points faster than a man can cut her from a beauty pageant like competition. monique was right when she expelled you. you have to learn to chill out. get some real confidence. you were so pretty at the beginning, but your dumb mouth ruins the package. really wished you coulda been the one to kick the asses of the girls far less pretty than you.

  20. Anonymous // 25/4/07 1:45 PM  

    QUANDA GOT THAT FAT TIGHT JUICY PUSSY!!

eXTReMe Tracker