It's funny; well actually it isn't...
Let me start again...
Just two days ago I exchanged maybe ten email with...Oh, oh, I have to say this; you out there who've sent me email saying "why do you always type email, it's emails!"
Well you are wrong; I think, because there's no such word as "mails."

Actually there is; if used as a verb, but you get what I am saying.
Anyways, I am rambling for a reason because that's precisely what you'll see in the video below.

Oh, I totally went off track. As I was saying, I exchanged ten email, maybe more; with one of the contestants of Charm School who complained that I am always being negative. My defence was you can't expect me, a guy; to be all excited about watching 14 women balance books on their heads.

Her response, her sarcastic response; was "yeah, what man wouldn't want to see sexy women in school-girl uniforms"
Well, I guess she was right because here is a dude, who probably voted for Reagan, saying he can't wait to see the show.
It's 7 minutes of incoherence but don't bail out because at the very end we get to see Whiteboy kicked out of the mansion; mwhahahaha...






I have to share my Government cheese with: Anonymous

8 comments

  1. Dana - W for Whatever // 28/3/07 6:13 AM  

    One of these days I will get fired for being on this blog all day and watching You Tube on top of that when I should be working.

    Damn you Steupz!!!!!!!!! (and Shawn and Q and Ivory)

  2. FOL // 28/3/07 6:22 AM  

    Well I have one more video for you. honey; before I need to get on up outta here

  3. Dana - W for Whatever // 28/3/07 6:32 AM  

    Well I hope you can afford my expenses if I get fired.

    I am going to ask my attorney to advise me on the possibility of blogimony - monthly payments that you will be required to make to me in the event of you being responsible for my termination. Lol.

    I will sue!!!!!!

  4. FOL // 28/3/07 6:33 AM  

    Oh shit girl; that was too fucking funny, lol.

    Bye bye...talk to you in a few hours

  5. Dana - W for Whatever // 28/3/07 6:43 AM  

    Bye Steupz.

    I finally saw the entire video. I had to keep stopping and pretending to be working when people were in the coming around. How dare they try to ruin my entertainment by asking me about work damnit!

    This guy is crazy. Jibberjabbering! I was bored but vaguely amused.

    E, I need your advice on the prospect of blogimony as an attorney

  6. Anonymous // 28/3/07 9:07 AM  

    DUDE LOVES HIM SOME SERIUS

  7. Gabrielle // 28/3/07 11:49 AM  

    buckwild didn't hurt nobody with that shoe

  8. Anonymous // 29/3/07 10:14 AM  

    This man is too old to put himself on youtube acting like this. He needs to get a real woman/life. I plan to watch Charm School, despite Monique. This is a bit creepy in the fact he is typical of a youtube character, a 12-15 year old airhead girl.

    I do agree with this guy actually. 12Pack, Serious an dMonique all are good points.

eXTReMe Tracker