new-york-loves-steupsYou know what, my house is pretty big; but it's not big enough for me to try somersaults and back-flips without crashing into furniture. But today is a good day so I am going to pick myself up and do this recap for you, because that's the sort of Whiteboy hater I am....

Elimination:
"The person that's going home tonight, is a great man. I have so much love for you and you've been giving it back to me. You opened up to me; but right now, I just feel you can give me the love that I am looking for", said New York, moments before she flipped the script and asked an unknown contestant to eliminate himself.
Now it would take a man of exceptional courage to step down, so right away that eliminates Whiteboy; but one man stepped forward and that guy was Chance.

The Beginning:
The opening shot featured Chance brushing his teeth and immediately I knew that to be a terrible omen, for 12 Pack was featured in last week's opening sequence.
(closes eyes and wishes Whiteboy in the opening scene)

And there he was, Whiteboy, brushing something off his shirt -as usual.
(Hmmmn, there is still hope then)

Chamo appears dressed in white cotton slacks and pink shirt to announce there would be no challenges today (so to speak) but pairings, joint dates as it were (Palm Springs dates, if you please), with New York. The twosomes were Tango-Real and Whiteboy-Chance; clearly an attempt to avoid the drama because Real is probably the only guy willing to give Tango any sort of friendship; or so we thought.

The Dates
The first date was a golf date and Real and Tango were the chosen ones, or twos to be precise. Real appeared happy to be in the first group and said "I'm about to kick it with the Ninja turtle", and got even deeper to say Tango reminds him of "Donatello"
(that shit is funny as hell. Who in the heck remembers their individual faces?)
tango-loves-new-york
And so they were off with Real saying "they have me looking like Tiger Woods in this bitch" (when did this boy become funny?) But Tango was not doing funny and confessed, "I'm gonna lay back and systematically tear this man apart"
(like you did with Whiteboy and 12 Pack?)

On the golf course the guys met New York looking the best she's looked all season-long, in a petite white skirt and a top I'm sure she has worn before (see? She's not high maintenance). The guys were impressed and none moreso than Chance who said "in a minute I'm going to move in, and when I move in, I move in for the kill"
(who body-snatched Real?)

Soon they were kissing and Tango realized "he got me on that one" as he wondered why he was slow on the draw. But they were here to put balls in the hole not tongues, and it was time to leave in the customized, luxury golf-cart.

Now if you've driven with a woman, and more particularly a black-woman; you'd know they always wait until they are in the car to put lotion on their legs (I'm serious, ask Meale and Shawn). So Real took the wheel from the front-passenger seat and New York threw on what must have been a gallon of lotion on her thighs and calves.

Inevitably; they crashed.
Coincidentally; near a sprinkler.
Unsurprisingly; it came on and near-soaked them.
(this is TV; you have to expect these things)

They continued their drive but crashed again, just feet away from the Golf pro, a chap named Stephen; who said, "that's quite some entrance you got there"
(the boy got jokes -rolls eyes)

So it was off to the driving area (that's golf talk, don't get it twisted) and Real decided to re-christen Tango with the name 'Stewart' because "he looks like a good black caddie -do your job boy"
(the White readers better not be laughing, lol)

Tango wasn't short of funny either; on seeing Real use his driver (that's golf talk again) he said "I like to see leprechauns golf, it's sort of humorous"
(lmfao, that was the funniest and cleverest put-down for the night)

In the end they settled on a simple 'one putt takes all' competition, and Real wins.
The Prize? A kiss with New York.
And it was a helluva kiss, but it didn't seem all that passionate. Still, this was a Real we had not yet seen and he told us why...."I'm outgoing, but I am more observant before I'm outgoing"
(you know what? I still don't think he told us why...but fuck it, let's continue with the recap)

Tango, was upset, but not as upset as I would have concluded, had I not read the spoiler...his remark of feeling "sick to his stomach" seemed false, but maybe I am being unfair to the kid, after all, Sister Patterson said "that man is in love" a few weeks ago. And we all know you cannot fool the mother.

Back at the mansion Chance and Whiteboy are just hanging, not worried at all. Chance says, "I ain't trippin on that date"
(Son, I've seen the entire episode and you should be trippin' on that date, lol)

Back at the date, Tango and Real are told they have one hour to get ready for dinner and are driven to their rooms
(one hour in tv time must be the equivalent of seven hours in real time because that place got dark in a a hurry)

Entering their room the guys gave what must now be known as the 'Real World reaction'; wowing and celebrating at the decor (you'd think these guys grew up under a rock the way these reality stars behave)
Soon enough they noticed the gifts, or maybe they were looking for them (because we learnt later that Real is a fan of Flavor of Love; so he knew the deal)
The gifts were engraved, gold-plated lighters and cigars.
(classy? Yes...disappointing? Yes)

The novelty worn off, the guys were off to dinner. In the limousine Real tells Tango, "all I want you to do is serve us our dinner, Stewart"
(collapses to the floor in laughter)

I got up in time however to see the guys sat at a table awaiting the Queen's arrival. And when New York arrived I was impressed; Tango was impressed, and so too, Real ...but Lareigna?
(she says "New York doesn't know the meaning of less is more...when it comes to eye-shadow")
(I never knew Hater began with an "L"...YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY!)
( Hater doesn't start with "L" it starts with an "H", but moving away from the ABC's. Let's do some math ...Hater = Steups)

Real's reaction to be precise was, "New York was looking as good as anybody can look"
New York reacted to herself too (why not?), saying "I am enough woman to go around this table 85 times"
(I'm gonna need help with the other 83 times if she was my woman, lol)
( That definitely knocks you out with your 30 minutes of humping ...Meale you understand.)


On the dinner table Real looked confident and Tango? Well he looked not as confident.
New York, surprisingly, asked questions before she ate...and one question in particular, "what are you looking for in a woman?"
Real's answer was "a true woman, a woman I can grow old with...."
(New York was impressed but you can probably Google that question and receive that answer)

Tango's answer was, "I am looking for some kind of completion"
(I can hear the Family Feud contestants shouting "good answer, good answer")

But New York wasn't bowled over and it didn't help that Real was sabotaging the moment with snickers and sneers. She scoffed at his answer and Real said "she got you on that, playa", but Tango countered that move with "Real doesn't want you to hear what I am feeling"

Tango then bowed to whisper in New York's ear.
(wtf? This is television, son; you don't get to keep secrets from us)

New York: You really love me (don't try to hide shit from us, Tango! I told you.)
Tango: Why you doing this to me?
Real: No disrespect Donatello...
Tango: Don't disrespect me! Call me by my real name...

They went back and forth for a minute and Tango in the confessional says "these dudes are here to promote their group"
(hmmmn, maybe that will prove important in a later Episode if they survive elimination)

It was time to end dinner and New York announced that she's taking Real back to her room and kisses Tango as a consolation prize.
As Real left...Tango remarked "I want Real to take his drunk, impotent ass and barf all over her"
(or something like that, but it was funny regardless)
real-loves-new-york
In New York's room, Real's eyes caught the nuts, whip-cream and strawberries (that's fuck-food, playa) and it wasn't long before she was feeding him with her finger and that prompted him to say "I wanna be your Romeo, seriously"
(that's the reason why they invented the word, 'maize', because that shit was uber-corny)

But, as any man and woman knows, when you're feeling someone they can say 'I love you three times' and that shit enters your mind as 'how do I love thee, let me count the ways'
It's just the way it is, and the words touched New York to the point of making her cry..and when Real said, "Flav did you wrong...", it was all over!

New York had to run that boy out of the room before she booked time in a Las Vegas Chapel; but not before saying, "I don't want to forget this moment and I don't want you to forget it either"

::cue shot of half-moon as Real departs:::

The Dates pt2:
The next morning was Whiteboy's and Chance's turn to impress and their date began with a ride in a hot-air balloon. It almost never happened because Chance was scared, "hell nawww"; (oh yes you were) and New York fussed over the danger to her "synthetic hair"

Their fears were assuaged however and after much antics (by Chance) they learnt to appreciate the beauty of flight and the scene below. So much so that Chanced evinced appreciation with a quote of Shakespearean quality "that's one of the most beautifulest thing I ever damn near seen"
(I need the cliff notes for this)

They alit in comical fashion, almost clattering into power lines but it made the journey even more of an event to appreciate. Whiteboy himself waxed philosophical, but I can't remember what he said...it was good though.

So, back to the room then, where Whiteboy and Chance seemed even more impressed by their gifts. They were ballin' with their cigars but it was time to get ready so Whiteboy polished his sneakers (I ain't lying) and Chance went off to grab his thug-wear.
When the dust settled, Whiteboy looked fly in a dark jacket, jeans and a brown shirt -untucked- that might have been silk.
( He looked good as always! You might try it ...you could learn something bro from Whiteboy.)
Chance opted for something a Wayans brother would wear in the closing scene of 'In living Color'
(yet, somehow, he pulled it off)

The limousine ride to the dinner set the tone for the evening.Whiteboy was on his game face and warned Chance he was not about friends tonight; which provoked Chance to say but "you ain't gotta look at me like you want to cut me in half. You lookin' like Tango, dawg)
(lmwbhao)
( Translation: laughing my white black half ass off)
Still shocked, Chance said, "I hope this doesn't hurt our friendship, man"
(you ain't got nuthin' to worry about, dawg. Fools of a feather flock together, son)

New York arrived in what looked like a Heather Jones original (Electra and Dana will know what I'm talking about).
Whiteboy kisses her (a much better effort) and as New York turns to Chance for his kiss, he grabs a napkin and wipes her mouth (lmao) before planting a kiss of his own.

They both say they are "here for New York"...and she asks, "which one of you gentlemen are gonna dance with me, first?"
Whiteboy volunteers.
whiteboy-chance-new-york-date
Dancing with New York, Whiteboy says, 'from this night on I want you to take a new approach with Whiteboy. I don't want to be no, to-be-continued; no mysterious...it's not about that"
(I could make a corn-pie with that line and still feed Bebe's kids)

At the table Chance is smoking (did he ever before this? Must be the lighter) and decides it's his turn now, cutting-in with a rather formal, "Shall I?"

It's civil for a minute until Chance describes Whiteboy's musings as "sucker-ass talk" and they both grab one of New York's arms and engage in a tug-o-war of sorts as Chance says, "she's just a woman bruh, she's just a woman"
Whiteboy complains about Chance's behavior and this conversation develops as the men stare-down each other...

Chance: I'll punch the fucking shit outta you, dawg
Whiteboy: You can't never touch me like that, never (it sounds dumb in words but he had the appropriate face to make it menacing)
( He was letting his friend KNOW he isn't going to be laying a finger on him. What is dumb about that?)

New York: (turning to Chance) you shut the fuck up
Chance: No, You shut the fuck up and as a matter of fact, pass the fucking cigarettes you're smoking

That was enough for New York to say..."Whiteboy, I'ma ask you to stay with me", and they went off to her room leaving Chance to advise Whiteboy (who was out of earshot)..."Bruh, do all you fucking can; cause when I bite, you like a cheetah running up a fucking tree."
(Uh?)

In New York's room, the couple get acquainted an Whiteboy is 'catching feelings and shit', going so far as to get on his knees to lick champagne off of New York's thighs...
(What?
You didn't hear me Quanda?

I said Whiteboy was
on his knees licking champagne off of New York's thighs.
What?
You didn't hear me Jane?

I said Whiteboy was on his knees licking champagne off of New York's thighs.
Lareigna, you heard me?

No?

I said Whiteboy was on his knees licking champagne off of New York's thighs.
No Jorundi, I am not repeating myself, if you didn't hear me that's your problem.
Ok, one more time...
Whiteboy was on his knees licking champagne off of New York's thighs.)
(And, I'ma put that shit in purple too)
(It sure in the hell looks pink to me. Naw I didn't hear it bro ...I watched it along with millions of other people. And your girl was all heated about to get 'proper' with Whiteboy. But she pulled herself together and didn't want to be the rebound chick.)

The date is heating up and they kiss, the sort of kiss you have as a teen where you open your mouth as wide as possible because you don't want your teeth to clash with hers (lol)
Oh I remember those days when I was learning (13 or 14, thereabouts)
(Maybe Whiteboy is a a slow learner?)
( You mad because he was kissing New York instead of you.)

Anyways, after a kiss like that, a woman has only one other choice...get this man to talking before he swallows me...
But New York is heated (not because of any shit he did) and says, "I am so horny, I am thinking I just want to take this guy and throw him down and the bed and use him"
But this is Whiteboy, so she thinks better of it....and reverts to Plan B; get him to talk...

She asks him about his five year relationship and when it (the relationship) ended...
Whiteboy: like in July
Steups: in 2005?
Whiteboy: mind your fucking business
Steups: I ain't Tango, son...I WILL STEP OUT OF THE FUCKING ROOM WITH YOU!
Whiteboy: well continue with the recap because I am not leaving this room
Steups: OK, but watch yo mouth next time
( Jane is so right about you. You are definitely Whiteboy's #1 Stan because now you're imagining conversations with your boy. ~SMH )

New York: we're in August. Whiteboy do you still love that woman
Whiteboy: I got love for her but...
New York: I feel like if Shawty (wtf, first me and now you're in this week's Episode too?) comes back you would....there's something about you that draws me in (it's the sucking force of his Europe kisses -that shit is too big and wide to just be French, only)

Disappointed New York sends him off to his room and sets up the Elimination ceremony, perfectly. As it stands only Real is safe, or so it seems...
Chance cursed her; Whiteboy may have feelings for his ex, and Tango's expression of love rang untrue to her because he couldn't say it in the open/publicly...

We'll know who leaves soon enough at the Eliminations....

Pt2.

161 comments

  1. Chris B. //a.k.a// Cael // 12/3/07 9:37 PM  

    zomg first? and wb is annoying!

  2. lareigna // 12/3/07 10:01 PM  

    Rejoice white boy haters, Rejoice.
    He's finally off the show
    Rejoice white boy lovers, Rejoice.
    He ain't with that tacky ass hoe.


    I'm so happy.

  3. Chris B. //a.k.a// Cael // 12/3/07 10:02 PM  

    I'm 100% with you!

  4. FOL // 12/3/07 10:02 PM  

    Listening to Today was a good day - Ice Cube

  5. Webmaster // 12/3/07 10:03 PM  

    that was a crazy episode.

  6. FOL // 12/3/07 10:05 PM  

    too much dialogue, though.
    It's gonna be hell to recap...but maybe I can do it in eight words...
    Uhmmn, let me see


    Whiteboy, get yo ass on up outta here!

    Yep, it's possible, lmfao

  7. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 12/3/07 10:14 PM  

    OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM HOT RIGHT NOW BUT YOU KNOW IM GOIN SAY IT ALL IN MY MIC INTERVIEW~~~MR.NEW NEW YORK

  8. Nana Sadie // 12/3/07 10:16 PM  

    LAWD!

    LAWD!

    LAWD!

    NAAAAAAAW, LAWD!

    MY BABY DADDY GAWN!

  9. lareigna // 12/3/07 10:20 PM  

    Sorry Steups, but:

    New York doesn't know the meaning of less is more, particularly when it comes to eyeshadow,

    and

    She ain't ever going to find true love on a reality show, so she needs to quit and just pick the an with the biggest dick.

    Let's keep it real people.

  10. Nana Sadie // 12/3/07 10:21 PM  

    LaReigna, I think that Chance is walking with the biggest stick.

  11. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 12/3/07 10:22 PM  

    STEUPS IM HAVIN A PROBLEM~~~MR.NEW YORK

  12. Nana Sadie // 12/3/07 10:23 PM  

    He sho' as hell has the biggest BALLS. LOL

    *(sniff) drying my tears*

  13. Anonymous // 12/3/07 10:24 PM  

    lareigna

    I'm glad too

    Good for him I say

  14. FOL // 12/3/07 10:24 PM  

    lareigna, you need to quit your hatin and perpetratin and stop with the convincin because I know you hurtin that Mr Triflin is exitin...

    lmfao


    Do you still have love for Steups, Lareigna?

  15. FOL // 12/3/07 10:26 PM  

    Oh my God (quoting Whiteboy) this feels better than losing my virginity

  16. lareigna // 12/3/07 10:27 PM  

    lmfao. You type like Chance talks.

    I still have love for Steups.

  17. Chris B. //a.k.a// Cael // 12/3/07 10:27 PM  

    whiteboy lost his virginity?

  18. lareigna // 12/3/07 10:29 PM  

    I think Real and Chance are neck and neck to be honest. There's something about skinny men that makes me think they have long, smooth penises. I don't know, just a feeling I guess. Men like Tango and 12 pack probably got teeny peens.

  19. FOL // 12/3/07 10:35 PM  

    No Cael, he's still a virgin

  20. 3PM [quanda took a chunk out of me] LOL // 12/3/07 10:40 PM  

    steups whiteboy is gone yes yes yes yes hell yes

  21. FOL // 12/3/07 10:46 PM  

    and yes yes yes heaven yes too

  22. Anonymous // 12/3/07 10:51 PM  

    Whatever Steups

    She did him a BIG FUCKIN FAVOR

    He's better off

  23. FOL // 12/3/07 11:02 PM  

    You're right she did him a favour, now he can pawn that watch and lighter TO buy food, lmao.

  24. Anonymous // 12/3/07 11:03 PM  

    you better calm down before you piss yourself

  25. FOL // 12/3/07 11:13 PM  

    I pissed on myself already, babes.
    I did backflips too; it's in my opening line, lmao

  26. FOL // 12/3/07 11:15 PM  

    Where were the guys again, I can't remember?

  27. Anonymous // 12/3/07 11:17 PM  

    Well I wish she did keep WB and got rid of Tango. Sorry but Tango got carry tonight by Real. He couldn't answer the question and plus he did a bitch move. Why he had to whisper how he felt. Damn be a man.

    I also feel like NY should had keep WB. With the way she was acting on FOL 1 and 2 it would not matter about the ex. Damn she was ready to cut Sunny so why not WB ex.

  28. Anonymous // 12/3/07 11:40 PM  

    Shawn you still here?

  29. Anonymous // 12/3/07 11:43 PM  

    Yes I am Jane.

  30. Anonymous // 12/3/07 11:46 PM  

    Shawn

    did you see how he looked when he step out of the hotel and was walking to the limo

    girl he is too fine

  31. Anonymous // 12/3/07 11:48 PM  

    Yes Jane,

    He was very smooth tonight. I like how he put his war face on.

    I'm so upset with NY tonight.

  32. FOL // 12/3/07 11:48 PM  

    Shawn you are just a hater

  33. Anonymous // 12/3/07 11:49 PM  

    I think I'm going to watch 9 and that's it for me.

    Have you seen the spoiler for 9 yet?

  34. Anonymous // 12/3/07 11:50 PM  

    LOL

    Why I got to be a hater?

  35. Anonymous // 12/3/07 11:53 PM  

    Shawn

    you think chance will take the money?

    I miss him already

    I'm not really going watch 9 fully
    I'll just see who gets eliminated
    and i'll do the same with the finale.

  36. Anonymous // 12/3/07 11:56 PM  

    Jane,

    I think Chance going to accept the money all because of what his mom told him and Real on how she don't want them fight over NY. Well something like that.

    But I do think on 9 NY mom be put in her place by Real and Chance mother. Now that is going to be funny.

  37. Anonymous // 13/3/07 12:00 AM  

    Shawn

    I'll check out the highlights but i'm not sitting through the whole hour

  38. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 12:01 AM  

    I am going to miss my baby. But it's ALL good because I can still talk to him.

    Steups your hating ass ....enjoy because you girl....I got something for you.

    You WANT TO PLAY....ENJOY FUCKFACE!

    Jane relax, I got something for Steups.

  39. Anonymous // 13/3/07 12:02 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  40. Nana Sadie // 13/3/07 12:05 AM  

    You guys can laugh about White boy for now, but you Tango lovers are in for a let-down. New York & Sister Patterson insulted his Mama with the wheel-chair/handicapped joke. Tango can't win with NY insulting his Mama!
    It's just like in FOL2 when NY called Flav's kids "little bastards". I knew then that she was a goner.

    *drying my tears*

  41. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 12:07 AM  

    Well if a man sticks with a woman who jokes about his mother on national TV ....

    Need I type anything else!

  42. Anonymous // 13/3/07 12:08 AM  

    Quanda

    okay, You put that bitch in his place.

  43. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 12:09 AM  

    HaHaHaHaHa,

    NO MERCY FROM THIS POINT ON!

  44. Anonymous // 13/3/07 12:12 AM  

    Oh trust me he probably watching the show and looking at her skinny butt and ask her what did you mean by that cause you know I love you so why don't you whisper in my ear and explain yourself.

  45. Anonymous // 13/3/07 12:15 AM  

    I think what I am so disguted by is why is Chance drinking so much.

  46. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 12:20 AM  

    Damn Real did his thing ....if she doesn't choose him ....her LOSS!

  47. Anonymous // 13/3/07 12:24 AM  

    I'm out ya'll

    New Yuck is a stupid bitch

    later

  48. Anonymous // 13/3/07 12:26 AM  

    Right on Jane.

  49. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 12:35 AM  

    WAR TIME!

  50. FOL // 13/3/07 12:45 AM  

    sprays hater repellent

  51. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 12:47 AM  

    Spray your damn SELF!

    *pulls out her RAID

  52. Anonymous // 13/3/07 12:49 AM  

    Here is a MEMO to your girlfriend

    Get another makeup artist that person set you up to look like a clown.

    sign: XOXO

  53. Anonymous // 13/3/07 12:52 AM  

    Don't forget to set the traps.

    He might have little friends to do the job.

  54. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 12:52 AM  

    A clown?

    You were being nice. What I don't understand is she is honestly a nice looking woman. However, she takes away from her beauty with the excessive make-up.

  55. Anonymous // 13/3/07 12:55 AM  

    black eyeshadow with a beige overlay.

    That was horrible.

  56. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 1:03 AM  

    Actually beige is often used with black eyeshadow. Application and blending is the key to making it work.

    And I am too tired to talk about the lipstick choice. I am hoping Tiffany does her own make up.

  57. Anonymous // 13/3/07 1:06 AM  

    True but she look like a dragqueen on this one.

    Now that pink gown or dress was nice, not much makeup on.

  58. FOL // 13/3/07 1:23 AM  

    anyone out there?
    Pt 1 3/4 is coming

  59. Unknown // 13/3/07 1:27 AM  

    "When was your last real relationship ... like fo'real."

  60. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 1:28 AM  

    Some of us are here.

  61. Unknown // 13/3/07 1:28 AM  

    i think they make her makeup extravagant to make the show more interesting and give people more to talk about ;)

    think about how eccentric FOL was

  62. FOL // 13/3/07 1:30 AM  

    It's up, all I need are pictures to be added...

    It's my finest effort yet

  63. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 1:30 AM  

    Her personality speaks for itself. The make up most of the time screams ....something else not so nice.

  64. FOL // 13/3/07 1:33 AM  

    spelling errors or words that just seem out of place?
    Let me know...and I'L CORRECT THEM

    I haven't read it yet

  65. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 1:43 AM  

    Oh you using pink now ...what type of tampons do you use?

  66. Anonymous // 13/3/07 1:49 AM  

    LOL now that was not good.

    LOL

  67. FOL // 13/3/07 1:55 AM  

    corrected a few errors but I need to get to Pt 2.
    I'll probably add two pictures..then begin.

    So, Q...wait for my signal, because I know you're itching to get in the CP

  68. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 1:57 AM  

    I am itching for you to change your pink writing. You use light, medium or heavy flow.

    Oh yeah, you a serious bitch ...you need heavy flow.

  69. FOL // 13/3/07 2:07 AM  

    Quanda, it's all yours

  70. FOL // 13/3/07 2:10 AM  

    if you're in there, I need to change can to can't


    can i do it now?

  71. FOL // 13/3/07 2:14 AM  

    you gotta wait a second

  72. FOL // 13/3/07 2:17 AM  

    ok quanda, I AM WASTING TIME

    You do your thing and I'll correct errors later...I need to do the elims before I forget what happened

  73. The Q © 2010 // 13/3/07 2:37 AM  

    I am out of the control panel.

  74. FOL // 13/3/07 3:01 AM  

    in 20 mins?
    That was fast

  75. Anonymous // 13/3/07 3:21 AM  

    Is anyone still alive?

    Ok I finish my shit.

    Yay.

  76. Anonymous // 13/3/07 3:22 AM  

    Steups, I think you will like her shorts.

  77. FOL // 13/3/07 3:45 AM  

    it's all yours Quanda...good night ladies, unless, Shawn?
    Do you want audio?

    I asked Meale and she'll probably do one tonight or tomorrow
    Mr NY broke his but he says he'll buy one tomorrow so don't count him out

    I can do another I guess and wouldn't it be sweet to have sexy Quanda do one too.

    Now that WB is eliminated we may get tears from her

  78. blacknuts AKA PQ // 13/3/07 4:00 AM  

    do you like this guys http://www.worth1000.com/emailthis.asp?entry=256205

  79. Luv // 13/3/07 4:42 AM  

    Well, now that Whiteboy is gone, it between Chance and Tango. Real never had a chance in hell at actually winning, considering that he's to laid back, and too much of an gentleman for someone like New York, so I predict that Real would be the next one to be booted off. New York would never pick a decent guy, especially a guy that her mother pick out for her. Did anyone else notice that the three remaining guys, are the ones who have never won a challenge , or didn't really try very hard to romance New York?

    Real won one challenge, and only tried to romance New York, because 12 pack put him up to it. ( remember, the massage he had given her)

    Tango have never won a challenge. Every time there was a Challenge, Tango would fake getting hurt ,to get out of it. First he get a splinter in his finger, than he hurts his arm. Hell, the Tango seem to be falling apart right before our eyes. His idea of romancing New York consist of him telling on what the other guys did, and giving her a rose. which game very late in the game.

    Chance? what did Chance do? He never won an challenge. Hell, Chance never really tried to win a challenge. New York realize this, and gave him one, just so they can go on a date. How did Chance try to win New York's heart? how did he romance her?? After the first night in the mansion , Chance spent more time trying to get close to Whiteboy,more than he did trying to get close to New York. Oh well,I bet Chance will likely win, considering that he's skinny like Flavor,and he just as disrespectful as Flavor was to her mother. So New York likes him, because he's a younger version of Flavor.


    Real,was right. Tango do look like
    Donatello.

  80. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 8:15 AM  

    Morning all. Oh my oh my oh my. Now this will be very interesting.
    Tango vs The Givens Bros. Makes good reality TV...No?

  81. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 8:30 AM  

    Can anyone PLEASE tell me what NY sees in Chance? I want to know.

    He has no body mass. He is Obnoxious and has no class.

    He does have a cute face BUT that is all, oh and he is SHORT.

    No Character whatsoever.

  82. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 9:01 AM  

    i don't know electra im so pist at that shit hes an asshole that fuckin basturd and his brotha is a big ole chese doodle~~~MR.NEW YORK

  83. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 9:28 AM  

    OH Mr. Original.Aww u really dig NY dont u?

  84. FOL // 13/3/07 9:34 AM  

    Nobody likes Chance...half of the viewers think he's gay and the other half thinks he's obnoxious

  85. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 9:39 AM  

    yea i dig her shes a real person she shows you who she is from jump and i think that chance is abusive too but new york can take him~~~mr.new york

  86. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 9:48 AM  

    Good Afternoon people of The Blogspot!!!!!! (or Morning or whatever the hell it is where you are)

    Real has become so hot to me overnight. I don't know where that came from - but he really did make me want to do big girl things.

    It's hurting me to write this but I have to Tango is really pissing me off. I hate men who can't be open with a woman about their emotions and act like the word feelings is an obscenity that should be written like f*&lings

    (Sadly most Trini men fall into this category - and yes Nick, this is why our marriage did not work)

  87. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 9:56 AM  

    "his brotha is a big ole chese doodle"

    Why would you say that????????

  88. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 9:57 AM  

    Hey Dana!!! Hey Steups!!!!

  89. FOL // 13/3/07 9:59 AM  

    Dana, it's not about his being unafraid to show emotion; it's about being uncomfortable showing it with another man watching

  90. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 10:00 AM  

    Psssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttt

    Hey Trini girl ...

    I just realized I can still soot. Great! I am going to practice on unsuspecting Londoners.

    I sent you lots of mails E

  91. FOL // 13/3/07 10:00 AM  

    Hey E.
    E, do you know where I can steal Christian and Afro-Centric pictures?

  92. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 10:05 AM  

    dana real is a cheese doodle his corny his jokes are not funny at all~~~mr.new york

  93. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 10:07 AM  

    Steupz: Did you just write it's not about his being UNAFRAID????

    Whatever. He was a pussy. punked out. Who the hell whispers shit? If you're really, legitimately into someone you don't give a flying f*ck who knows it so I don't buy that

  94. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:10 AM  

    I know Dana and I sent u some too. Mines are funny though. Sorry.lol (E duck from a bigstone Dana just pelt at her)

    Steups, now y did u have to use the word STEAL? LOL. Google, google, google, google, google.....

  95. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 10:11 AM  

    i don't think tango does well with confrentation so he does know how to battle for wht he wants

  96. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 10:11 AM  

    i don't think tango does well with confrentation so he does know how to battle for wht he wants

  97. FOL // 13/3/07 10:11 AM  

    Yes you do Dana...it's a different dynamic.

    Saying "I Love You" with another man looking on is not as easy as it appears

  98. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 10:12 AM  

    E - Cute, very cute.

  99. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:12 AM  

    Dana that is not true. People are diff and express themselves diff.

    Plus, when did u start acting like this, cussing and stuff for no apparent reason. What's wrong with u?

  100. Lady Ty // 13/3/07 10:14 AM  

    If memorey serves me well the blender interview said that Sis Patterson was not happy about New Yorks choice and she will get over it so i don't think Real is the winner because she actually liked real and only him so its really now down to Tango and Chance.

  101. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 10:17 AM  

    E - Are you buffing me???? You should be happy I censored myself and used an asterisk. Ask Nick how much I curse...

    E and Steupz - I am sorry, I disagree. He got to keep his macho whatsits going on but he lost points with NY. He's a big man and I just think that was really juvenile.

  102. FOL // 13/3/07 10:21 AM  

    lady ty, could it be a scheme though?
    Saying the opposite..won't it be perfect for NY to say I didn't listen to my mom the last time and look where it got me

    And decides she's going with mom...that way she listens to mom and we get a dramatic reaction from Tango or Chance

  103. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:22 AM  

    OH Dana I see.

  104. FOL // 13/3/07 10:22 AM  

    Can someone hook me up with a site with Christian and Afro-centric pictures

  105. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 10:24 AM  

    Miss E - I only cursed one today. *cries tears of shame*.

    Okay mummy, thanks for pulling my socks up - I'll be good. No more cursing ever again [on the blog] (unless a certain person upsets me again)

  106. Lady Ty // 13/3/07 10:24 AM  

    your right on that steups besides you cant really believe everyhting she has said in those interviews she hasn't been forthcoming

  107. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:24 AM  

    Boy just Google the thing nah man!!!

  108. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:25 AM  

    Dana who is that certain person and y do u let s/he upset u so?

  109. Anonymous // 13/3/07 10:25 AM  

    GM Everyone,

    I agree with you Dana. If you can tell someone those three words then you should know how to back it up regardless who's in front of you.

    Did anyone notice when you ask him question he kinda of skip it. He was so worry about what Real was doing when it was his turn he went space. Yes I think it was a coward way to whisper whatever he had to say. Don't let your ego or pride come in the way. If this is the female you you should be able to shout it to the world to know.

  110. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 10:26 AM  

    tangos cool with me to be honest i really don't care for tango i jus want him to win because i don't want tif around chance~~~mr.new york

  111. FOL // 13/3/07 10:27 AM  

    Dana curses in a vicious manner.

    lady ty, Flav lied in every interview and she's doing the same to throw us off

    E, I asked because I thought you'd know

    Gotta run for a minute

  112. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:27 AM  

    LOL @ Mr. Original I second that!!!

  113. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:28 AM  

    Steups, I may be able to get some local sites for u I will check.

  114. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 10:33 AM  

    im glad someones in my corner electra~~~mr.new york

  115. Lady Ty // 13/3/07 10:33 AM  

    Steups---the sites you can look are returntoglory.com or the best one is afrocentricgifts.com and for christian go to christianphotos.com

  116. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:34 AM  

    You are welcome Mr Original.LOL

  117. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 10:35 AM  

    Shawn - Good Morning and Thank You. Sanity is always welcome here.

    E - Sorry but I don't discuss my feelings in front of other men/women so I can't answer your question about why that person upsets me etc. I can whisper it to you though ... Lmao

  118. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:44 AM  

    OK Steups try trinidadchristiancenter.org

  119. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:45 AM  

    Dana Please do.

  120. Anonymous // 13/3/07 10:45 AM  

    Dana you are so welcome.

    Who piss me off the most was Chance. He need to learn how to control himself.

  121. FOL // 13/3/07 10:46 AM  

    Thanks much Lady Ty and you too, E.

    And you Dana, just because

  122. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 10:51 AM  

    most definaltely shawn~~~mr.new york

  123. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 10:54 AM  

    E - I've been whispering it to you via e-mail for the LAST 2 DAYS!!!!! Have you not been taking me seriously???? I am very serious. Should I then ignore all your advise?

    Alright fine...send your ear to Ldn and I'll whisper it for real...

    Steups: You're welcome

    Shawn: Chance is funny so I hope he doesn't control himself anytime soon. Btw I'm going to do my recording properly and on time this time. You can get it on Friday unless you need it before then???

  124. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 10:59 AM  

    chance is funny i'll say that but hes a kid he needs to grow up and be a man u can tell him and his brotha were raise on an isolated horse farm they know how to present themselves~~~MR.NEW YORK

  125. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 11:01 AM  

    Dana I just messing with your head girl.LOL U know that. :)

  126. FOL // 13/3/07 11:11 AM  

    she needs it today, I'd think

  127. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 11:15 AM  

    No I don't need it. Not at all.

    I'm so confused E. Tell me again to sit tight shut up and do nothing.

  128. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 11:22 AM  

    Dana, Sit Tight, Shut Up and Do Nothing.LOL

    Do like me and take it to d foot of the Cross.

  129. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 11:27 AM  

    Dana - U know, u and Steups are d only people in this entire world who cares enough to actually sit down and write something down and emil me. Everyone else just forwards. :(

    Its either I have no friends at all (besides Jesus, U and Steups) or very busy friends.LOL (I am laughing but I am crying inside).

  130. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 13/3/07 11:50 AM  

    good morning!!!

  131. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 11:53 AM  

    Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

    You have very busy friends (and Steupz and I love you more...)

  132. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 11:55 AM  

    Hi Rev.

    Feeling better today????

  133. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 13/3/07 12:00 PM  

    yes dana.

    alot better. i hate feeling powerless.

    i was shoked as hell to see whiteboy going home.

  134. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 12:03 PM  

    Morning Revenge its very good to see that u are feeling a lot better.

  135. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 12:03 PM  

    I know Dana, I know.lol

  136. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 13/3/07 12:11 PM  

    shocked***

  137. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 12:15 PM  

    Why were you shocked? Last week she was all up in Tango and Chance tongues swirling. The preview showed Real getting his swerve on. When was the last time Whiteboy had gotten some love (before the chanpagne licking)?

    If we know anything about NY it's that she gets verrrrrrrrry physical with the men she's in to

  138. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 12:25 PM  

    lmao @ dana

  139. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 12:25 PM  

    lmao @ dana~~~mr.new york

  140. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 13/3/07 12:42 PM  

    well i was shocked becuz the man is sexy. point blank.

    real is catching up though. and tango is just a mess. chance speaks for himself. lol

  141. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 12:52 PM  

    real is corny as hell chance is an assholeand tango sucks but i want him to win~~~mr.new york

  142. Anonymous // 13/3/07 1:01 PM  

    Hello Again,

    Well WB will be miss but last was funny because when that went off we was watching sweet 16 remix and who was on there introducing his boy it was WB, now what was cute they caught him dancing.

  143. FOL // 13/3/07 1:07 PM  

    Electra, Dana and Jane...look at this

    we are #10; are those Electra's words?

  144. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 1:12 PM  

    #10 of what steups~~~mr.new york

  145. FOL // 13/3/07 1:24 PM  

    a Google search query

  146. Dana - W for Whatever // 13/3/07 1:28 PM  

    Were you supposed to hyperlink something?

  147. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 1:31 PM  

    Steups what u talking bout?

  148. Anonymous // 13/3/07 1:37 PM  

    Hey Mr. New York are you there?

  149. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 1:40 PM  

    yea im here~~~mr.new york

  150. Anonymous // 13/3/07 1:41 PM  

    Do me a favor send Steups a email and steups forward to me.

    Mr. New York, did you get your mic fix yet?

    If so I need you to do a big favor.

  151. Anonymous // 13/3/07 1:43 PM  

    Hey Quanda,

    Can you send me a email. I need a favor from you too.

  152. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 1:44 PM  

    im goin to buy another one today but whts yur e-mail and whts the favor~~~mr.new york

  153. Anonymous // 13/3/07 1:46 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  154. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 2:01 PM  

    did you get the e-mail~~~mr.new york

  155. Anonymous // 13/3/07 2:03 PM  

    NOpe not yet.

  156. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 2:03 PM  

    hey shawn do you have a myspace~~~mr.new york

  157. Anonymous // 13/3/07 2:12 PM  

    Yes look on the Fac part and it's there.

  158. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 2:15 PM  

    well message me on myspace about wht you want me to do because my e-mail is bein stupid~~~mr.new york

  159. Anonymous // 13/3/07 2:34 PM  

    Ok I just click to add you as a friend.

  160. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 4:35 PM  

    hello~~~mr.new york

  161. Cie Cheesemeister // 14/3/07 10:27 PM  

    Actually, for some reason Tango reminds me of Tony the Tiger rather than Donatello of the Ninja Turtles. For some reason I would not be at all surprised to hear him say something was "Grrrrrreat!"
    Whiteboy always seemed like he was hiding something. But as the mother of a young adult my own self, I can't help but side with Sister Patterson on the "Chance" thing. Something about that guy just screams "Loose Cannon." Even if he doesn't beat his women, I'll bet my kidneys that he treats them like shit when he gets tired of them and wants to move on to a new flavor of the month.

eXTReMe Tracker