tango-new-yorkEliminations:
The guys are nervous, even Real who questions Whiteboy and Chance as he opines, "I know me and her had a helluva night, so I am trying to see if anyone had a better night than me"
(who is this guy? He is the new favorite for sure)

Tango is being Tango saying, "I can't stand any (one) of those two idiots"
(don't worry, he hates Real too but he wasn't in his line of vision at the time)
And then the scene shifts to the balcony...

Sister Patterson: what did you do to Tiffany last night? I heard you grabbed cigarettes from her and told her to shut-up?

Chance denies it as Whiteboy paces on the verandah (I won't be surprised to learn he snitched, because Sister P didn't seem to hear it from New York the way she questioned Chance)
She concludes, "I think he's (Chance) abusive. I am gonna make sure Chance gets eliminated tonight"
(bwhahahahaha - in honour of Boofish Fontaine)
tiffany-pollard
The scene shifts to Tiffany's bedroom and they (Sister P and New York) discuss eliminations. She seems ready to take her mother's advice on this occasion and we see Sister P pointing to her choice to be eliminated. The camera pans upwards and we see pictures of Tango and Chance
(Oh no...they better not send Tango home)

Eliminations (this time I mean it):
New York arrives looking truly beautiful and says she has "three chains and four bodies" (we kinda knew that) and this time, she's gonna flip things a bit (we didn't know that)
She says, "The person that's going home tonight, is a great man. I have so much love for you and you've been giving it back to me. You opened up to me; but right now, I just feel you can't give me the love that I am looking for"
(y'all read this in Pt1 too didn't you? I am dropping some Pulp Fiction shit in this recap)

She continues, "the person who's going to be eliminated tonight, i believe you know who you are, and I'd appreciate it if you would step down, please"
Real turns to Tango and invites him to step down (lol), to which he replies, forcefully, "if it's me then she can say so"
They share words across the podium for they are farthest away from each other where they stood.
chance-new-york

Chance looks nervous and eventually mumbles..."should I step down?", only to step back happily when New York says, "I am not talking about you, Chance"

New York (staring) : Whiteboy -said with a degree of sorrow

:::wait, let me take a break here...I am not trying to be the Al Sharpton of the Blogspot, but it concerns me that the black men never thought the white-boy, Whiteboy should be eliminated. I don't know what to say about that, but it struck me as odd:::

Whiteboy turns to his left and right sharing a last moment with the Givens brothers (yeah, that's their names) before taking his final steps off the show.
New York looks into his eyes and says, "you just broke up two months ago. I don't want to be a rebound girl. I love you, Whiteboy; and I am gonna miss seeing you around the house"

Whiteboy thanks her for the opportunity and accepts her decision.
(At that moment, I appreciated what Quanda sees in this dude because he became himself. He wasn't the AK47 toting, ethnicity blurring, gangsta talking, Whiteboy, anymore)
real-new-york
Luckily for me a 'moment' only lasts as long as, well....a moment. So sure enough I was high-kicking like Jackie Chan and celebrating this busta's departure with somersaults and back-flips. (Ouch!)
What did Martin say?..."you aint gotta go home but you gotta get on up outta here"

(waves at Whiteboy)
(you ain't gone yet? Ain't nobody want to hear you talk and see Joshua below your face)

Back at the mansion, Real, suddenly assumes the Alpha-male role and has a gleam in his eye (like the little boy's in Omen) and says, "I ain't gonna lie, I'ma use my brother to take Tango out"

The end!

Episode 9 looks another cracker with the two mothers paying a visit and the insults fly from minute one.
Thanks for reading and an especial thank you to Meale who provided me many quotes and picture.
Laterz

11 comments

  1. Unknown // 13/3/07 3:19 AM  

    good job.

  2. FOL // 13/3/07 3:29 AM  

    thank you, darling

  3. blacknuts AKA PQ // 13/3/07 3:53 AM  

    steups good job son

  4. blacknuts AKA PQ // 13/3/07 4:09 AM  

    steups do you like this http://www.worth1000.com/emailthis.asp?entry=256205

  5. Luv // 13/3/07 4:20 AM  

    Great job, setup.
    Did anyone hear the comment New York made about Tango's mother? I thought that was in bad taste, considering that she would eliminate anyone who talks about her mother, even if what they said was true.

    ..but Tango's mother do seem kinda old.Do anyone know how old Tango is?

  6. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 8:22 AM  

    Luv just because Tango's mom is old does not mean he is.

    Some people have kids when they are having grandchildren.

    I have Uncles around my age and they are younger than my older sisters and brother.

  7. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 8:26 AM  

    Plus my son is older than his baby uncle (as he fondly calls him) and my daughter is older than her baby aunt.lol

  8. FOL // 13/3/07 9:36 AM  

    Sounds like your family, needs birth control, Electra.

    What kind of shit is that?

  9. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 13/3/07 9:40 AM  

    LMAO @ STEUPS~~~MR.NEW YORK

  10. Electra (trinidad) // 13/3/07 10:00 AM  

    Steups dont get disrespectful OK?

    My fam is fertile, very.LOL

    Dont act like u dont know that stuff like this happens all the time.lol

    My grandmother was HOT!!! My father-in-law is Hot too and he has a young girl to prove it.

  11. Lady Ty // 13/3/07 10:09 AM  

    'Morning Everyone..Great recap Steups and quanda and all other WB Fans I have to say I'm sorry that WB got eliminated not really but I felt I should say that at least he went out repping Jamaica did you peep his outfit, slamming...is it me or did that whole episode remind you of flavor of love 1 and Tango was treated how new york was treated at the double dinner...Damn i have to say that Tango was looking mighty tasty last night.

eXTReMe Tracker