This Is NOT Imitation Anything

Heat and I had been playing interview tag for quite some time. A loooonnng time as a matter of fact. Truth be told I had given up on interviewing the handsome actor we know as Heat. So finally my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and don't recognize the number. A gut instinct tells me to answer this call. Hell, I've paid all of my bills, the restraining order prevents an ex from calling and well I need some adult interaction. So I pick up trying to sound cheerful. An incredibly sexy male voice asks if this is Quanda. Bingo! It's a cast member and it's Heat. Geezus, it is not the best time. I am starving. There is a pot of collards mixed with turnip greens and smoked ham shanks, oven-baked macaroni & cheese and smoked beef brisket calling my name. Heat ...food ...Heat ...food ...Heat ...food, I can ignore my grumbling stomach. This is blog business and hell, this
m@thaf@#ka sounds hell of good. Heat it is! Out of all the other cast members I have spoken with on the phone ...he is the only one who has given Whiteboy a run for his money. Whiteboy still has the sexiest phone game. But I must admit if they were in a horse race ...photo finish.

Hello is this Quanda?
Yes it is.

This is Heat.
Oh hello Heat.

I want to apologize. I misunderstood the time I was supposed to call. I thought you wanted 3 to 5 your time, not my time.
It's okay. I understand. It happens to the best of us. I am just excited you called. Let me find my notebook.

Okay ...no problem.

*Searches for the notebook and watches creatures running around the house with sticks. Creatures are also known as my children.

Heat I appreciate your patience. I can't put my hands on my notebook right now. I am just going to wing this on some paper.
No problem.

So let's get started. You recently had a birthday. How did you celebrate?
On my birthday I was relaxing. I stayed at home. It was a non alcoholic day. I kicked it with Ya Ya and my mother.
*We both laugh.

Where were you born and raised?
I was born and raised in Queens, Ny.

How was it growing up in Queens, N.Y.?
I went to Catholic school. I was often the center of attention, clowning around. I wasn't shy by any means. For the first 7 to 8 years I grew up in poverty. My family started a car business. So I grew up in the back seat of a car driving to auctions. We sold used cars and struggled for awhile. Eventually word got around that we sold quality cars and through God my dad and mom built a successful business. We eventually sold new cars in addition to the used ones.

Tell me about your heritage ...your ethnicity.
My father was from Madrid, Spain. He is Spanish. My mother is half Spanish and half Puerto Rican. I embrace both of those cultures. It's part of who I am. My father didn't know jack squat about English. We spoke only Spanish at home. So I was able to perfect my Spanish which has helped me tremendously in life. At school of course I spoke English. ( He has perfected English too! Did I tell you all how sexy he sounds?)

What an interesting mix. I have to get some ' I Love New York' questions in.
No problem ...go for it.

Why ' I Love New York'?
Actually I turned down the show twice. But you know I thought about it, ' Hey I am single, it's a great opportunity and I might meet a great woman. And New York has a backbone. Women with backbones are very appealing.'

Really! You turned them down twice ...wow.
I am an actor. I've been a member of the screen actor's guild for over a year now. You definitely have to consider your career goals. I wasn't sure if the show was right for me. When I found out it was New York I wasn't interested. They called me again and I turned it down a second time. ( People the more I talked with the 'ILNY' hunks of burning desire ...the more I lust ...I mean learn ...yeah, yeah the more I learn.)

My notes were a twisted mess of nonsense. Well the sweetened the pot statement was about another situation, unrelated to ' I Love New York'. My apologies to Heat. Are you still going to call me 'Bella'?

Interesting ...very interesting ...
Quanda you know they have me listed as a food server on the VH-1 website, right?

Actually Heat I've never checked that out. They do?
Yeah, don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with being a food server. I was a food server when I was 18 and in college. Since then, I have worked in the time share and real estate business. I have appeared in ' Entourage' and ' Gilmore Girls'. ( I am thinking he is an actor. However, just so I don't step on anyone's toes ...in L.A. a lot of actors are also food servers. Maybe someone at VH-1 got confused ...just saying.)

I'll have to check that out. ( I did and he is listed as a Food Server.) What was going in Church? Were you sleeping?
*We both laugh.
I was fighting to stay up in church. I had been in the mansion for 7 or 8 days. Her mother is a watermelon head and really irritating. She is not my cup of tea. I was brought up Catholic. Our service is totally different. It's day and night. After she stop yelling, I enjoyed the service. I was really paranoid. You know how New York wears those big weaves? ( Oh boy, do I!!!)

Yes, I know.
Well I thought she was wired with mics. You know on her ears, I thought the hair was hiding them. And I thought someone was feeding her questions to ask me. So I was constantly thinking, ' Oh crap I better answer the right way.'

*Trying miserably to contain my laughter.
Wooooooow.
Well so after church we go back to the mansion. They've set up a buffet for us. Onix and I are sitting down in the middle of the hallway. So Onix whispers to me, " You are fucked up Heat!" I reply, "Shut the fuck up!" I am telling you I was paranoid and thought the place was wired. ( Baby, that isn't paranoia ...that's reality tv...LOL.)

We didn't get to see you a lot. What else did we miss?
A little later on I go to the fridge to get some water. And New York shows up and asks me what am I looking for. I tell her water and she passes me a Heineken. I am like, " No, no, no I want water." She is like ...sure you do, you know this is what you want. Man, I was looking for water. Luckily I find it in a cabinet. So she precedes to ask me what I was doing in church. Occasionally I would grab her arm trying to stay awake, move to the music. So I tell her and she pulls me and slobber kisses me. ( Yuck! Is anyone else tired of the sharing of saliva or am I alone?)

I was just about to ask you if you had kissed her. You know not peck kiss but slobber, make out type kiss.
Yeah we did.

*We both laugh.
Anything else interesting that we missed?
One day I was cooking up some ribs, kickin' it with Chance. New York eats a lot. She ate a whole rack of ribs. This was during episode 3. Tango had given her one of his love notes. She reads it, laughs and spreads barbecue sauce all over Tango's love note.
( I thought I'd never type this but Tango may be too good for her. Yes ...I am checking my temperature for a fever.)


What are your thoughts on your elimination?
Basically I was surprised. I didn't know Onix had talked about her mother. He did tell me earlier that day that he was tired of ' this sh#t. You get rid of Onix for disrespecting Mama Dukes. And you get rid of me for respecting my family. You are a woman I am trying to get to know. I am suppose to choose you over Ya Ya or my mother? I don't think so....hypocrisy. My family was upset. I will say I held back on the show. I think I came across to the viewers as maybe a nice @sshole. Often people who meet me, tell me I am cooler and funnier in person. Did you noticed they didn't show me in the conference room? I had a professional presentation. However, you all got to see others who were acting out. I could've given more of myself. I wasn't prepared to give everything. I don't want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing certain things about me. You know let me say this. You know Whiteboy? He is real. The way he was on the show is the same freakin' way he is in real life. He has no hidden agenda. He is who is.

You know Whiteboy is my favorite, don't you?
No I didn't.

You didn't? Oh some of your cast mates refer to me as the 'Whiteboy Fanatic'?
Oh that's you. I did hear about the fanatic. *He laughs. I don't need to talk trash about anyone. Could I have gotten more camera time? Yes, but I wasn't camera hungry. I wasn't going to over talk others or say ' Hey look at me ...look at me.' I 'm not trying to be a ' Toys R' Us kid. You'll notice that you don't see the Heat and Whiteboy casting tapes. I did over 20 interviews ( think Manfessional) and you don't see them. It's all about outrageous behavior. I did get along with some of the guys. I believe we will remain friends beyond the show.

Okay ...name them.
12 Pack, Real, Whiteboy, Onix and Chance.

You definiately are a good looking man. What cast mates were the ' Eye Candy' of the mansion?
Onix, 12 Pack, Wood and Rico, you know that scene were I was telling 12 Pack that I thought he had an awesome body? Well we had been out there talking for hours about different things. And the guy does have a great body and so does Onix.

I understand. I wasn't thinking you were gay. I compliment and see beautiful women often. I am not gay. Considering 2 'Eye Candies' left at the same elimination, why do you think you were eliminated?
I don't think she wants a man who is going to tell her how it is. You remember when I let her know it was a two-way street?

Yes I do. I loved that.
You are checking me out and I am checking you out. Not trying to be insulting, but she isn't the best looking broad. You know what I mean?

Yes I do.
It is what it is. I want a woman who has more to bring to the table. Someone who can compliment my life and not complicate it.

I am loving that statement. On the subject of your life, what are some of your current and future career goals?
Currently I am doing ' The Party Boyz Tour' with 12 pack. We basically host parties and get the crowd going up the freakin' walls. ( He gave me details and it seems like loads of fun! I just don't want anyone biting his ideas.) I am also going to continue working in tv and film. I have some upcoming projects, look out for me.

I will. Back the this ' Party Boyz Tour' ... How come you two aren't showing the West Coast any love? I keep on reading about East Coast this and that. Can we get some love?
*He laughs. Heat is coming back to Cali, very shortly. Don't worry I am going to show Cali lots of love.

Love ....what do you look in a woman physically and mentally? By the way, I am on the square side. I had to ask someone what 'culo' meant. ( Praying WB doesn't read this.)
It means big @ss. I want a woman with meat on her bones. I like curves. I like big butts. You can ask my mother! ( Where the hell were these men when I was 24?! Nevermind they were 10 years on and riding bikes. Omg....I am so pedophilish.)


Interview Intermission
I know this is soooooooooo unprofessional.
Could someone PLEASE SPLASH ME WITH HOLY WATER?!
Please do not report me to ' Dateline'!
Back to Heat's answer:

Mentally I want a woman who is honest and open minded.

Okay, I hear people use that term often. My problem is: I don't know truly what they mean. Personally I am a prude. I have my boundaries. But then I've met individuals who make me feel like the freak of the year. So I am confused ....help me out.
I want a companion who is open to learn new things. A woman who is willing to travel and learn from that experience. Someone who is open to try different foods, clothing, perfumes and experiences in life. She also needs to be sexually open-minded. Sometimes you meet someone and they tell you what they don't do or like. They don't kiss on the first date. Or they had a bad experience with someone else. Well if you are already putting limits on us or basing your experience with someone on what we can do ...Why should I continue to date you or waste my time? I want someone who is open to us learning and growing together with no limits. I also want a woman who is straight up with me. Tell me what you want and how you like it. ( I am such an eTramp ...my vspot twitched. Anyhow...) For example, I wake up one morning and cook you breakfast. Let's say I make you scrambled eggs. You appreciate the gesture and you think I am great and all. You eat the eggs being grateful. You don't like your eggs scrambled. You liked them poached. Baby, tell me you like them poached and I'll make them how you like them. ( MaiTye, Dana, Jane ...Geezus someone I need eSex Therapy ...I almost had an eGasm typing up this interview.) And yes I am close to my family. However, I can maintain a relationship. Ya Ya and my mother are not always around. I am single. I am not looking. However, I am open to meeting a woman who's up to the challenge.

Relationships can be challenging. My next question is a little interview habit I've started with the ' I Love New York' cast. On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you rate me?
I'd do you in a heartbeat. I'd give you a solid 8. The face, lips ...very nice. You're sitting down, it looks like you have a big hips. If I saw a picture showing off your rear ...the number has potential to go up. ( Thinking of who I can get to take an @ss shot.)

Heat I have a confession. I have called you 'imitation crab' on several occassions.
Why imitation crab?

Well, I thought you looked good. The best way I can explained it is like you buy a crab salad. It looks good. It tastes good but something is not quite right. And you realize it's not real crab it's the imitation crab. I thought you were calculating and had an agenda. Now that I've interviewed you, I understand why I had that opinion.
Okay ...I understand.

Heat descibe yourself to me.
I am a cross between Chevy Chase and Vince Vaughn.

Wow that's a mix!
Yes it is. I can be really serious and focused. I can have a bit of an edge sometimes. Also I can have fun and make silly faces. I don't take myself too seriously.
In all fairness to Heat, he gave me more time than any other cast member. I am so appreciative of his patience with my children causing havoc during our interview. There was an interesting comment he made but I couldn't figure out where it went. " Because of the way I look people see me differently and don't know I am not a white man." My notes were a massive twisted mess of complete nonsense. And that comment came from my memory. He also revealed that Ya Ya is an 80 year old woman in a wheelchair who smokes pot. So you think the interview is over? Well you are right. It is but a mini one begins. Heat gave me a special treat. He allowed me to ask his mother several questions. Yes, I got a mini interview from Heat's mother.

Heat what should I call your mother?
Diva.

Diva?
Yes, people in the neighborhood call her Diva Maria.

Okay.
Here she is.

Hello, Diva Maria!
Hi Quanda, how are you?

I am great. Thank you so very much for talking to me. I am going to ask you a few questions. Why are you called Diva Maria? *We both laugh.
I have long blonde hair and long nails. I try to take care of myself. I am self assured. I am a survivor. I have the balls to get things done and do the right thing.


I heard that. You are definitely a diva. Tell me one of your favorite memories of Heat when he was a boy.
He was the only child. So he had to keep himself entertained. He used to imitate Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage. He would get into character and go back and forth between the two characters. It was the funniest thing to watch him. He was a very focused child. ( Little does she know my brother and I had our own WWF matches. That fat bastard ...you know he picked me up and body slammed me. Hmmph it was his last time. He didn't like being chased by an enraged sister with a butcher knife.)

What type of women does Heat like?
He's goes for the big butts and @ss. *We both laugh. He likes the exotic ones. The ones he shouldn't be looking at. He needs a woman with a good heart. Someone who isn't deep down fake.

What were your thoughts on the elimination?
I was offended. I couldn't believe it. You would expect more from her mother. There's a saying about how you can tell how a man will treat his woman by the way he treats his mother. So wouldn't you want a man for your daughter who treats his Ya Ya and mother with respect and love?

Yes, I agree. Diva Maria, I like you.
I like you too. I am a straight shooter. I felt Mr. Boston should've went home instead. I guess New York prefers booger kisses over butter kisses.
( Diva Maria forgot the ear wax and toe jam! I like Mr. Boston. I was just you know ...typing.)

Stop it! You are killing me. I truly appreciate you allowing me to ask you a few questions. You take care Diva Maria.
Your welcome and thank you.

There was more to our conversation but it was personal and not for all to read. She is one funny lady. Diva Maria and Ya Ya ....now that would make for some funny @ss reality tv.

You have just shared a Qmoment!

134 comments

  1. Dana - W for Whatever // 19/3/07 4:03 AM  

    I'm first!!!!!

    I love how this time difference thing works out for me sometimes

  2. The Q © 2010 // 19/3/07 4:04 AM  

    Dana, how are you?

  3. Dana - W for Whatever // 19/3/07 4:58 AM  

    Hi Q!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm fabulous this morning. And you?

  4. Nana Sadie // 19/3/07 8:04 AM  

    Well, I'm first with the comments on this blog entry!!! LOL!

    I am grateful for this one, Quanda. Not because it's Heat, but for the insight he gives about our man, White Boy! Heat wasn't one of my favorites, but he is at least honest about his feelings or non-feelings for New York. Overall, Excellent Interview (as always)!

  5. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 9:08 AM  

    THIS GUY IS FAKE HE SAY HE WAS NOT HERE FOR CAMERA TIME AND THEN HE SAYS NEW YORK IS UGLY AND HE WASN'T THERE FOR HER HE'S AN ASSHOLE QUANDA YOU DID A GOOD JOB BUT HE FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BE LEAVING HIM A MESSAGE ON MYSPACE TODAY!!!!!!!~~~MR.NEW YORK

  6. Electra (trinidad) // 19/3/07 9:49 AM  

    Hey Guys. Good Morning. :) How are u doing today?

    Hey Dana honey (waves)

  7. Electra (trinidad) // 19/3/07 9:50 AM  

    Hey Mr. Original how are u doing?

  8. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 10:10 AM  

    alright im jus a lil pist about this interview it amazes me how people can not care about people feelings~~~mr.new york

  9. Electra (trinidad) // 19/3/07 10:11 AM  

    Oh I see. I must confess that I did not read the interview as yet but I am about to now.lol

  10. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 10:14 AM  

    i think if mark cronin and cris adbrego read this heat is goin to be in laod of troble~~~mr.new york

  11. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:05 AM  

    I'm starting to see onix's point

    NY does not give a shit about any of the guys feelings, why should they care about hers. She insults them left and right, so can she really be hurt when they say stuff about her.

    She did an interview with King magazine and said the winner has a two inch dick but she loves him anyway
    WTF is wrong with her, why would she say some shit like that.

  12. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:22 AM  

    LOL @ Jane.

    Did you love the pics Jane?

    Good to Everyone.

  13. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:22 AM  

    That's suppose to be

    Good Morning Everyone.

  14. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:27 AM  

    Shawn

    I did'nt read the article in King I just read what she had said online

    What do the pics look like?

  15. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 11:31 AM  

    whats the link jane~~~mr.new york

  16. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:34 AM  

    What Link
    I read it at the imdb board you can try there

  17. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 11:39 AM  

    oh ok so how are we doin jane~~~mr.new york

  18. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:44 AM  

    We aren't doin anything but I'm fine thank you

  19. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:44 AM  

    Jane,

    They are awesome.

  20. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 11:46 AM  

    wht pictures~~~mr.new york

  21. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:47 AM  

    Shawn

    I'll stop at a store and take a look then.

  22. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:50 AM  

    Yeap.

    There are eyecandy.

  23. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:51 AM  

    We are talking about new york right?

  24. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:56 AM  

    Yeap.

    Chris Tucker is a very fine man.

  25. Dana - W for Whatever // 19/3/07 11:56 AM  

    Ok I know this is going to make me sound really naive but ... they paid the guys to go on the I Love NY show??????? That comment about VH1 'sweetening the pot' from Heat. How disappointing!!!

    A part of me really wanted to see NY fall in love (a la Trista and Ryan - yes I am a hardcore Bachelor/Bachelorette fan). Damn...

  26. Anonymous // 19/3/07 11:57 AM  

    I hate talking in codes Jane but I promise not to say much. So sorry Jane.


    Other then that I would tell everything I know. But Yes they are very eyecandy.

  27. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:03 PM  

    Are these the same pics from awhile back that i was reading about?

  28. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:11 PM  

    yeap. Very eyecandy.

  29. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:13 PM  

    the ones that were up and then down?

  30. ~MEALE~ // 19/3/07 12:17 PM  

    Excellent interview Quanda.
    LMAO@ her ears being wired with mics under her weave and Diva Maria with the booger kisses over butter kisses too funny.

    Quanda you can send me some of those greens and baked macaroni and cheese..lol

  31. ~MEALE~ // 19/3/07 12:18 PM  

    Hello Jane, Shawn, Dana and anyone else thats here.
    Hope you're all having a good day.

  32. lareigna // 19/3/07 12:19 PM  

    Wonderful interview yet again Quanda.

    Heat is hot. He seems a little weird in the Vh1 editing world, but nontheless, hot.

  33. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:21 PM  

    What's up meale

  34. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:21 PM  

    Hey Meale,

    Are you going to do another podcast?

    Hello Lareigna,

    Would you like to join us at the roundtable?

    And if anyone has a Mic and want to place on the podcast please send it to Steups.

  35. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:24 PM  

    Shawn

    the eyecandy
    is interesting and you know why.

  36. lareigna // 19/3/07 12:28 PM  

    I would love to join you guys on the Round table. Should be interesting.

    Just tell me when and how.

  37. ~MEALE~ // 19/3/07 12:28 PM  

    Hi Jane I got your myspace friend request thank you and yes Shawn I'll do another podcast just let me know when you need it.

  38. ~MEALE~ // 19/3/07 12:29 PM  

    Hi Lareigna.

  39. lareigna // 19/3/07 12:30 PM  

    Hi meale :)

  40. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:33 PM  

    Meale

    your welcome

    Shawn

    Don't leave me hanging
    was it the pics that were up and then down?

  41. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 12:37 PM  

    hey lareigna~~~MR.NEW YORK

  42. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:39 PM  

    Jane,

    More like Britney.

  43. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:41 PM  

    So is eyecandy a female word for a guy?

    So what is the correct term for a female if she catch a guy eyes?

  44. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:43 PM  

    lareigna,

    Do you have a mic and a sound recorder?

    If you have a mic you can voice your opinions of esp. 9, about the guys, or whatever. Hey if you want to vent about something you can do that too.

    Jane,

    That's go for you too.

  45. lareigna // 19/3/07 12:45 PM  

    Hello Mr. New York, how are you?

  46. Dana - W for Whatever // 19/3/07 12:45 PM  

    Why is no one sharing my deep disappointment over the fact that NY is probably not going to find true love on this show?

  47. lareigna // 19/3/07 12:46 PM  

    I do have a mic and a sound recorder.

    After I do it, do you want me to send it to you?

  48. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:47 PM  

    Shawn

    I don't have a mic yet so i can't do any podcast.

    about the pics

    you lost me, I thought we were on the same path.

  49. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 12:48 PM  

    (LAREIGNA)WONDERFUL CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO JOIN US AT THE ROUND TABLE~~~MR.NEW YORK

  50. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:48 PM  

    Sure you can.

    Let me know when you are ready and I will post my email to you and Lareigna, thanks so much for joining us.


    Dana,

    Are you going to join us at the roundtable again? You have a very delightful and sexy voice.

    So do Meale.

  51. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:49 PM  

    They eyecandy but britney.

    think of britney.

  52. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:51 PM  

    Jane, not britney,

    Think of Hoopz and Deelishus.

  53. ~MEALE~ // 19/3/07 12:52 PM  

    Thank you Shawn.
    Hey Mr. New York, how are you today?

  54. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 12:52 PM  

    YEA DANA YUR VOICE WAS DOMINANT(IF YOU WILL)~~~MR.NEW YORK

  55. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 12:54 PM  

    IM WONDERFUL MEALE IM DOIN WELL JUS WAITING FOR THE DAY TO END HOW BOUT YOU~~~MR.NEW YORK

  56. lareigna // 19/3/07 12:55 PM  

    Jane, do you have a myspace?

    http://www.myspace.com/bowdowntothedamnqueen

  57. Dana - W for Whatever // 19/3/07 12:57 PM  

    Shawn: Thanks for the compliment. I'm in the airport at the moment, just waiting for my flight (you see how addicted to the blog I am). I don't have my mic with me but I think my hunny's laptop is one of those with a mic built in. If not I will be back Wed. Is that too late? My sound recorder only goes for a minute also where can I get another one?


    Meale: Hi :-)

    Mr. New York: Awwww. Thank you

  58. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:57 PM  

    Shawn

    I see what you saying, but the thing is I thought that that the pics were of another person but it can't be with that person, because that person is not hoopz and Deelishus

  59. Anonymous // 19/3/07 12:58 PM  

    lareigna

    the link is in the faculty box

  60. MaiTye // 19/3/07 12:58 PM  

    LMAOOOOO @ the mic wired weave. Toooo funny, and somehow not at all far fetched. I loved the Diva Maria interview as well. And I agree with ::scrolls up:: Jane up there...As much as NY talks about everybody and their momma...I find it impossible to feel bad when folks talk about her. Good one, Q!

  61. Dana - W for Whatever // 19/3/07 1:01 PM  

    I think all these men's egos are just hurting because she didn't pick them and so they are trashing her. I wish there was a way to get their opinions on NY before the filming started.

  62. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 1:03 PM  

    NO PROBLEM DANA LOL JANE I THINK I REQUESTED YOU AS FRIEND LAST NIGHT~~~MR.NEW YORK

  63. lareigna // 19/3/07 1:03 PM  

    When do you want it by Jane?

  64. Anonymous // 19/3/07 1:04 PM  

    lareigna

    Want what by?

  65. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 1:04 PM  

    thank you dana thats how i feel there jus mad~~mr.new york

  66. ~MEALE~ // 19/3/07 1:04 PM  

    I'm doing just great Mr. New York.

  67. Anonymous // 19/3/07 1:05 PM  

    I added you MR NY.

  68. lareigna // 19/3/07 1:07 PM  

    my recording, or you guys do it all at the same time?

    Sorry. I'm computer stupid.

  69. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 1:07 PM  

    so jane do you like my page lol~~~mr.new york

  70. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 1:08 PM  

    is everyone ready for the episode tonight im so excited~~~mr.new york

  71. Dana - W for Whatever // 19/3/07 1:09 PM  

    And Shawn when I do it I am sending it to you and not to Steupz

  72. Anonymous // 19/3/07 1:09 PM  

    lareigna

    you getting me and shawn mixed up
    she wanted you to sent it to her

  73. Anonymous // 19/3/07 1:11 PM  

    Ok lareigna you do the recording and save it as a file on your computer which will be a wav file.

    Once I get it then I will link them all together.

  74. Anonymous // 19/3/07 1:23 PM  

    Mr. Ny

    does NY know about you?

  75. lareigna // 19/3/07 1:27 PM  

    OOPS!

    I'm so sorry Jane.

    I'm so sorry Shawn.

    Please forgive my stupidity.

    I wanted to talk both you and I got the two of you confused. My bad.

  76. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 19/3/07 1:29 PM  

    jane yes she does im on her top friends and she left me a vioce comment~~~mr.new york

  77. Lady Ty // 19/3/07 1:56 PM  

    Hey Everyone...great Interview Quanda...I still agree with you on the imitation crab reference...my opinion of heat hasn't changed. Why would he accept payment to go on a reality dating show for someone he was not attracted to...And after the first 2 episode if he still felt that way he should have eliminated himself but he stayed for the free booze what a lush.

  78. Anonymous // 19/3/07 2:16 PM  

    Now I might be wrong but according to some of these guys they didn't know it was new york till the day they start taping.


    Well that's is what majority of the guys are saying.

  79. Anonymous // 19/3/07 2:22 PM  

    Shawn

    They did'nt know it was her when they were casting but the 20 that were picked knew it was new york by the time they got to the house.

  80. Anonymous // 19/3/07 2:25 PM  

    Ok see I wasn't too sure.

    I really don't think anyone would go on a show and not expect to get paid regardless what type of show it is.

  81. FOL // 19/3/07 3:06 PM  

    better never than late, I always say.

  82. Anonymous // 19/3/07 3:14 PM  

    Hey steups are you around?

  83. FOL // 19/3/07 3:35 PM  

    Yes, I am

  84. Anonymous // 19/3/07 3:41 PM  

    I know you are ignoring me on that question that I ask you.

    That's ok

    Now I am pouting.

    Going to my corner for timeout.

  85. FOL // 19/3/07 3:48 PM  

    what question Shawn?
    I am stepping away for a bit but send it to me via email and I'll answer

  86. Anonymous // 19/3/07 3:51 PM  

    I did I did.

    I ask you to go and look at something for me while you at home to prove I am right.

    I will send you pics of cherokee if you do it for me before the big man notice the mistake of what I ask.

    The video is there.

  87. Anonymous // 19/3/07 3:52 PM  

    The wrong video is there instead of the right one.

  88. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:04 PM  

    You know cartoon network ben 10 is actually a good cartton and that one of the contestant played a bad villian.

  89. The Q © 2010 // 19/3/07 4:05 PM  

    Yep Shawn 'The Man' has messed up......Hear the crowds roar.

  90. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:09 PM  

    You seen it too right.

    I love you Quanda. My spider friends was not wrong.

    I got to get some tissue and some snacks.

    The crying and the subspense.

    I'm telling you Ben 10 is going to make me cry.

    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Quandaaaaaaaaaaaa. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

  91. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:10 PM  

    I know I know you are saying I got to get better friends.

    LOL.

  92. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 4:18 PM  

    Ok, so now that Real is gone, does anybody agree with me now about Chance winning?

  93. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:19 PM  

    It's the dog that won.

    The dog is going to be the only one that will be loyal to her.

  94. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:21 PM  

    That's ok Steups

    You didn't have to go to cartoon network for me to see which alien that Romance is playing.

  95. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 4:22 PM  

    thank you, finally some one who believes the truth. but she say's she's in love so I guess they just be cussing each other out having a great old time.

  96. The Q © 2010 // 19/3/07 4:23 PM  

    Chance is not going to win.

  97. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 4:25 PM  

    what makes u think that quanda?

  98. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:26 PM  

    DId you see that too?

    Oh yeah someone posted it on a youtube mirror site for a hour.

    Show who won and everything due to the big man mistake.

  99. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:26 PM  

    DId you see that too?

    Oh yeah someone posted it on a youtube mirror site for a hour.

    Show who won and everything due to the big man mistake.

  100. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 4:28 PM  

    honestly i see new york replaying flavor of love 2's season finale, it's her (chance) and deelishis (tango) and she's gone flip his/flav's decision to what it should have been, (the crazy one, who would have been her, who will be chance) ;) you like that algebraic equation don't ya ;)

  101. The Q © 2010 // 19/3/07 4:34 PM  

    Good thinking Gabrielle but it is not Chance. She walks someone to put up with her tantrums not someone to compete with her.

  102. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 4:35 PM  

    nah shawn what are you talkin about? i missed that.

  103. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:36 PM  

    Hey Q I got something for you.

    You got mail.

  104. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 4:37 PM  

    lol i hear that quanda but I don't know. wait, you interview everybody, you must know something that I don't know (like maybe 12 pack told you who won or something on the real) so I will back down for now, but I shall return. oh yes I shall return

    ~God bless

  105. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:41 PM  

    Gabrielle,

    What I said was thank to the big man for a hour some mix the tapes.

    Someone caught it and post it on a mirror youtube site.

  106. The Q © 2010 // 19/3/07 4:43 PM  

    LOL @ Gabrielle ...12 Pack was interviewed by Ivory.

    And telling me who won would be breaking their contracts Whiteboy, Real, Bonez, T-Bone, Rico, Token, Mr. Boston and Heat have not even hinted to me who has won.

    Their lips are sealed.

    I look forward to your return.

    And Shawn they took it down.

  107. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:44 PM  

    Right.


    Look at what I just sent you.

  108. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:44 PM  

    The Final two are Chance and Tango

    It don't matter who she choose she still lost

  109. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 4:49 PM  

    well shawn can you at least tell me what happened on the video that you saw on the site? i'm very curious to know.

    And quanda I guess that shows how much yo interviews actually get read cause I don't remember reading anything but interviews from u cause you be having all them jokes, but I wasn't saying that 12 pack did I was just using his name because he was one of the last ones in the house, but I don't know, I think you got that big booty charm and you talked someone into giving you a big clue as to who won. I'm just messing around cause I still hope i'm right so I can say that i told you so

  110. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:52 PM  

    Well gabrielle,

    I cried because she didn't choose tango or change. Someone walk throught the door and guess who it was?


    That's right. Guess who it was.

  111. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 4:57 PM  

    hmm am i to guess it was flavor flav?

  112. Anonymous // 19/3/07 4:58 PM  

    Shawn

    please tell me its not flavor flav

  113. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 4:59 PM  

    shawn don' tplay with a dying woman, was it really little greasy?

  114. Anonymous // 19/3/07 5:18 PM  

    Ok are you ladies OK.

    I keep telling yall it's the dog.

    The dog won.

  115. The Q © 2010 // 19/3/07 5:18 PM  

    ROFLMAO@ Gabrielle

    Do you by chance know me?
    You are good!
    I am working a post now to inform you about the video.

  116. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 5:29 PM  

    she did not leave chance and salsa for lil fufu the palmeranian. She said she's in love. Tell me the truth shawn.

    Quanda can't wait to read that post, don't be playing mind tricks on me.

  117. FOL // 19/3/07 5:39 PM  

    Gabrielle, haven't seen you in a week.
    I added another article with a link in it; but it's not that special so we should probably stay here chatting and stuff

  118. Anonymous // 19/3/07 5:40 PM  

    Gabrielle,

    I really wish I can tell but I got sucker punch by some people.

  119. FOL // 19/3/07 5:41 PM  

    Dana seems awfully happy (sigh)

  120. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 5:44 PM  

    lol y'all are so gay. i went from not standing new york, to staying late at work to find out what was gone happen. I'm in college and I work 3 jobs, so as you probly know, i don't pay to have cable at my apt so i don't get to see the full episode until they post it on v-spot. I know, poor me. So I read EVERYTHING on the blog and in the chat rooms to get filled in when I'm at my jobs.

  121. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 5:46 PM  

    I'm a broadcast major and I have this little radio show so I'mma record my voice when i go to school tomorrow so I can tell whoever is making you keep this info from me OFF, miss Shawn

  122. FOL // 19/3/07 5:47 PM  

    So what's the question Gabrielle?

  123. FOL // 19/3/07 5:48 PM  

    You have a radio show too?
    Are you Sunny? :D

  124. The Q © 2010 // 19/3/07 5:49 PM  

    I am the quilty party Gabrielle.
    Back to work on the short post that is becoming LOOOONNG!

  125. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 5:54 PM  

    lol quanda you suck just about as much as yo butt sucks up a thong. lol. aight not funny but really, give me something.

    And steups nah i'm not sunny I'm way younger than her i'm only 19 and i'm from dallas.

    www.myspace.com/ilovegod05

  126. Anonymous // 19/3/07 6:02 PM  

    Gabby,

    Very nice,

    Do you have a Ipod? If you do go one Itunes and download the show from there.

  127. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 6:43 PM  

    once again i am victim of being on the poor college student side. no ipod yet but mmaybe in 2 months

  128. Webmaster // 19/3/07 6:44 PM  

    what up what up everyone

    who's hyped for tonight??

  129. Webmaster // 19/3/07 6:44 PM  

    Gabrielle, don't worry, I'm sure all your hard work will pay off

  130. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 6:56 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  131. Gabrielle // 19/3/07 6:58 PM  

    thank u very much, i got a system anyways. in 2 months the new ipod phone comes out so everyone will be selling their ipods for cheap, thats when i jump in and get me one. I don't mind being late as long as it's cheap ;) and I am moving to some more apts on the first that have free direct tv and wireless internet. SOOOOO ;) u see how i do it as a struggling college kidd. I got my ways

  132. The Q © 2010 // 19/3/07 7:11 PM  

    Editing pictures and uploads, New Post in 10 -15 minutes.

  133. Webmaster // 19/3/07 7:19 PM  

    Hey, did anyone hear that they put up the episode 9 after show on vh1.com and it gives away the loser for tonight. I won't post it hear because that would be disrespectful but if your interested, check it out. VH1 is so dumb. They did this with the FOL 2 finale. They posted the "New York's Last Call" like 10 minutes before the episode aired.

  134. Anonymous // 20/3/07 10:46 AM  

    thanks...Quanda for this wonderful interview
    HEAT is my ultimate favorite and now I see why I like him even more
    Thank You so much!

eXTReMe Tracker