Oh dear!
I apologize to everyone and anyone who tried and failed to access the blog today and particularly the 'comments box'. As you would have seen the blog was caught in a lengthy migration process as it upgraded to the "New Blogger".

But it's all good now and we have all sorts of new widgets and permissions so it was worth the wait; I think.
Much love to Texas Shawty and Shawn for entertaining me while I stared at the monitor.

So that's that, let's get down to I Love New York business and specifically, courtesy of the V-Spot and Ponlork, the remaining segments of the "I Love New York Casting Special".
Here is Part 3 for your viewing pleasure





I'll have Part 4 in a minute, or longer.
Credit: Ponlork

9 comments

  1. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 20/12/06 5:45 PM  

    FIRST!

  2. FOL // 20/12/06 5:47 PM  

    Prove it!

  3. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 20/12/06 5:47 PM  

    LOL, I'm glad the blog finally came back up. I was gettin' PISSED, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. And speaking of things I mean from the heart, I Looooove you guys and I hope y'alls christmas is as fabulous as my own. Smooches bitches! Iree will be on vacation for the next couple of days. I'm sure I'll be speaking to you all thru my girl NV. Love you ma~ma!

  4. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 20/12/06 5:48 PM  

    (LOL) Hey Steups, how you doin' baby? What am I proving?

  5. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 20/12/06 5:50 PM  

    And steups, WHAT'S with you doing all this painting? You're totally to cute for that. Would you like me to send over labor slave? Or shall I MYSELF assist you in splattering your walls?

  6. half panamanian half black // 20/12/06 5:57 PM  

    steups

  7. half panamanian half black // 20/12/06 6:02 PM  

    hello hello who hear

  8. FOL // 20/12/06 6:09 PM  

    I have to paint because I don't want laborers in my mansion

  9. The Q © 2010 // 21/12/06 12:22 AM  

    Lucky laborers....

    Did he say that he wanted a Claire Huxatable with some freak in her?

eXTReMe Tracker