You may have heard we have considered, and decided, on creating a forum for us to talk about whatever.
I guess some of us like talking to each other and many of us are addicted to television, period; and not just 'Flavor of Love' or its slew of spinoffs. I for one am seriously enthused by the return of 'Rome' on HBO.

And of course there are other more important things to talk about like, which toothpaste is the best ever? And who really eats butter pecan ice-cream?
But, to get it all sorted we need a domain nmae, so we will greatly appreciate your suggestions because you people are smart and stuff.

Laterz. Again.

7 comments

  1. Juvy Santos // 31/12/06 4:42 PM  

    First?

  2. Juvy Santos // 31/12/06 4:44 PM  

    Happy New Years, steups.

  3. Diana Crabtree // 31/12/06 5:04 PM  

    Flavor Folk or Flavor Forum. It can mean more than FOL, but still with ties to where it all began.

    I think there should be a prize :)

  4. FOL // 31/12/06 5:20 PM  

    Diana :(
    Shouldn't you wait for the announcement before you claim the prize :0)
    Lol.

    Hey, I think I just created a smiley.
    :0)

    What do you think? It looks like a rabbit.

  5. FOL // 31/12/06 5:22 PM  

    Sup anonymouse.

    Whatcha drinking? am sipping on Undurraga (imagine me rolling the r's)

  6. The Q © 2010 // 31/12/06 10:46 PM  

    Flavoholics Anonymous

  7. Diana Crabtree // 1/1/07 8:13 PM  

    The reason I wanted to claim the prize right away was so someone couldn't come up with something better. But Quanda did before I could get it...damn ;), I mean :0)

eXTReMe Tracker