i love new yorkThe year is winding down and you know what that means...It's Top 10 lists time.

All the magazines are preparing their lists of 'top 10' this and 'top 10' that and VH1 is having a "Big in '06" campaign. Naturally our boy Flavor Flav is a nominee in the reality star category.
His competitors from what I can see are...

Mario Lopez: of 'Dancing with the Stars'. I hear he was good but I was too busy watching Cheryl Burke to notice.

Chris Daughtry: is that how you spell his name? He is the dude who was visibly disappointed when he was voted off of 'American Idol'. The word was the general public didn't know real talent. Of course he is now a recording artist who wants that same public to buy his records.
See how it works?
buckwild-flavor-flav-jpeg
Janelle: Who? I can't even pretend I know this woman. She is from 'Big Brother', a show I never watch. That tells me she is unimportant.

So that's it. Go here to vote for Flavor Flav.
There are many other categories as well but none that I care about.

You should know by now that I rarely visit the VH1 site and that means this information was told to me by someone. That someone is...JT!
So why not thank him by visiting his Neyo fan-site (it's quite good) or adding his My Space account to your friends list.
I told him a link from this blog is golden so don't make me a liar.

Groovy may have another contestant from 'I love New York' so look for that later today. Laterz.

Oh, don't worry about Irresistable Deliscious, he will be back. At present we are negotiating the details.

10 comments

  1. Anonymous // 21/11/06 9:59 AM  

    first?

  2. Anonymous // 21/11/06 10:02 AM  

    Ah yes... well Flav should have this one in the bag, seeing as this is a VH1 produced show and he is the ultimate VH1 reality star. However, I must admit, New York should be in this category, too. That would have been an interesting race. Hey Steupz... whats your Yahoo Messenger ID? We should chat... *Wink, Wink*

  3. Anonymous // 21/11/06 10:14 AM  

    I must be the only one up this morning... anywho... WHY is Beyonce NOT, I repeat, NOT in the Big Music Artist category or the It Girl category. And more importantly, WHY is New York's Comeback not in the Shocker category. Now, I'm no NY fan, and true a reality show isn't in the same league as N.Korea testing Nukes, but it was the biggest shocker since... well, We found out that Flava Flav was coming out with a Bachelor-type show with 20 women vieing for his heart! lol

  4. FOL // 21/11/06 10:29 AM  

    I am steupz on Yahoo.
    Sup Krishonda?
    You actually sorted through the categories? Dang.

    Tell me when to login

  5. Anonymous // 21/11/06 11:10 AM  

    Im sorry, but if he wants to leave LET HIM!!!!!!!! Who actually flipping cares? I mean, if he dont like the site he can lick monkey's balls and move on! Get a freaking life!

  6. Anonymous // 21/11/06 4:12 PM  

    I actually like ID. Well anywho maybe he will come back.

  7. Anonymous // 21/11/06 6:59 PM  

    This is off topic but did you all know that NO ONE made a bid on buckwild's ugly ass payless show.

    LOL


    PAY BACK IS A BITCH.

  8. Anonymous // 21/11/06 7:00 PM  

    Opps!


    That was suppose to be shoe not show!

  9. Anonymous // 21/11/06 7:03 PM  

    hahaha that's what the fuck she get!!

  10. Anonymous // 21/11/06 7:15 PM  

    Janelle is going to win this shit! AMERICA LOVES JANELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE 4 JANELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eXTReMe Tracker