Bootz-no-longer-celibate-jpegI'll be quick, so no witticisms, no elongated sentences and no discussions about my gay guy friend.
Here's what's happening....

1) Bootz had a great interview somewhere else and Groovy Noodles will write about that later this evening

2) Becky Buckwild has a live webcast chat at 4pm Pacific, so you're late!
But don't rush off because there is more news left.

3) We've all speculated on what is New York's government name (saying that always cracks me up).
So being the next best thing after Chris Wallace I put that question to New York's agent/manager, and after much fingering (the pointing and wagging kind) he told me that both Patterson and Pollard are correct.

Apparently one is her father's surname and the other is her mother's, he didn't say which is which though, but take a guess, you have a 50-50 chance of being correct.

4) The unofficial Flavor of Love blog has been linked by Concrete Loop and we appreciate it greatly because that's a massive celebrity blog and this isn't.

So that's it for me then, I am off.
No no wait. I forgot there is a spanking new Flavor of love messageboard for you to have a looksee and hopefully register and contribute.
I'll probably join sometime this week. Laterz.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // 27/9/06 10:46 PM  

    yo i'm from utica -n- my nome is Jarrod' NY aint not from syrucuse she from utica -n- dat phat ass white boyee had a sture here
    dey are a couple yo!he aint no damn manager!she alwayz did white boyeez

  2. Anonymous // 27/9/06 10:55 PM  

    I'm not buying it either! He changed his status from "in a relationship" to "single" too damn quick when his page started gettin attention. As for NY's name, in the new episode 9 sneak peak on VH1, why does Flav keep calling her mom "Miz Rothchild" if her name is Pollard or Patterson?

  3. Anonymous // 28/9/06 12:16 AM  

    yo jarrod you should learn how to spell simple words it's obvious youre a stupid idiot ny iz the shit no matter where she came from!

  4. Anonymous // 28/9/06 12:19 AM  

    haha I thought I was the only one who noticed his relationship status change. maybe she dumped him when she found out he was putting her on blast like that. I knew New York was a whiteboy lover no real brotha would put up with all that mess.

eXTReMe Tracker