For those of you unable to access VH-1 V-SPOT, because you either do not have internet access at home or it's the frustratingly slow dial-up; here is a minute's worth of video showing the fight for a bed during the first episode of "Flavor of Love 2."
One of the girls was thrown out because of the fight and the fate of the other?
You'll have to watch the episode to find out, or you can simply read the comments in the post before this....



Yesterday Becky Buckwild (one of the Flavor of Love 2 contestants) left a comment that inspired comments from one or two people; well, I don't have much to say about it except we can't judge Becky on a few words put together or the way she talks.
But that's my opinion, everyone else is free to express theirs.

Oh, I keep promising to post pictures of Larissa, aka "Bootz", but some other event keeps intervening. Take today, I had her provocative pictures set to upload then I came across this banging picture of Bettie Brown aka "Nipplz".
I don't know what her name is on the show because I haven't seen it yet, but someone needs to enlighten me because this has to be the sexiest pose I have seen since that burlesque dancer did that split on "America's got talent"

Dang did y'all see that. It was a classic; and her exchange with Brandy was pretty funny too, but I digress...
the_hottie_mess.jpg

12 comments

  1. Anonymous // 3/8/06 12:44 AM  

    Whats funny is Betty and that girl from the show have the same huge thighs
    That girl deserved to win man but Brandy be hating on everyone but the little girls and the asian group

  2. Anonymous // 3/8/06 12:51 AM  

    I'm a girl obviously but her stomach looks incredible in that dress. Dont like purple but it looks great on her

  3. Anonymous // 3/8/06 4:25 AM  

    Thats what I am talking about. The new ladies are ten times better than last season

  4. Anonymous // 3/8/06 11:49 AM  

    Her name is Nibblz aka Tyson.

  5. Anonymous // 3/8/06 12:02 PM  

    Here are the titles for the first four episodes and their synopis.

    Episode 1: Sumthin's Stinkin' in the House of Flav
    Flavor Flav welcomes 20 new women to his mansion with the hope of finding someone "real" this time around. But all hell breaks loose when two of the ...

    Episode 2: Flav is Blind
    Flavor Flav challenges his remaining fourteen Flavorettes to a blind speed dating competition (to get to know them without the influence of "physicali...

    Episode 3: She Works Hard for Her Honey
    Twelve girls are left and jealousy is running rampant. Flav divides the girls into groups of six and presents them with two challenges. In the first...

    Episode 4: Jelly on the Telly Flavor Flav wants a girl who knows how to move. So today he's arranged for three famous choreographers to come to the house and teach his girls how t...

  6. FOL // 3/8/06 1:12 PM  

    I'll make it easier for the readers

    Flavor of Love 2 Bettie Brown's my Space

  7. FOL // 3/8/06 1:13 PM  

    I highly recommend the picture in the red shorts.

  8. Anonymous // 4/8/06 7:51 PM  

    Bettie Brown I barely recognized ya in that pic. Have to say you look better in person.

    As far as the 2 girls who fought over the bed, I have a feeling that the "big girl" is totally a man.

    I'm not on MySpace for various reasons but yes I'm a FOL2 girl as well. Bettie can guess probly... no hard feelings haha ;)

    Can't wait to see the first episode this Sunday! I don't remember anything really that happened that night (another obvious hint!)

  9. Anonymous // 5/8/06 3:46 AM  

    Becky, nah I don't think I have your number... do you have my email address or info? I'd post it on this board but, yanno, we're celebreality stars now so who knows what kinda wackies might email me haha. (jk, wackies already email me).

    And Bettie, nah it's the other sexy alcoholic on the show. You know it's me- the one and only. I know we can't reveal "details" here but I mean, I know the truth and still don't consider "that thing" to be anything like what Flav referred to it as. If we ARE allowed to email each other, we should chat too. I meant no hard feelings cuz the show WAS just a game. I can stand up for myself and I'm very comfortable with the real truth bout me.

  10. Anonymous // 7/8/06 12:19 AM  

    flave i hope one of these girls are right this time

  11. Anonymous // 7/8/06 3:12 AM  

    This shit is crazy man. LOL!!! But the girl Somethin is a nasty hoe. I hope he let her go soon. Nibblz is tight though i hope she stay for a while and oh girl from Detroit my home town. Good luck girls. Holla back.

  12. Anonymous // 7/8/06 10:44 PM  

    I kind of felt bad for Somethin'. She'll never live that down.

eXTReMe Tracker