How many of you have tasted Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream?
All I can say is, it is the best ice-cream ever!
Nothing beats that.

Anywho, I told you to start saving to buy your June edition of King Magazine -the illest Men's magazine ever- for the Hoopz pull-out; but how many of you listened to me?
You have seen the pictures before I trust, because I have posted them somewhere around here, but I know you haven't seen the cover.
Well here it is, and if you look at the top right-hand corner you'll see Hoopz; that is if you can take your eyes off of Lauren London.
Yikes! Shorty just kills that fuschia bikini.

If 'Ben & Jerrys' can make a Lauren London flavor, that, would be the best Ice cream flavor of all time. Mmmm, if I had that I'd lick my lips more than Todd Smith, and you know that's a lot of licking.

lauren_london__hoopz_king_magazine_cover_jpeg

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 24/4/06 9:55 PM  

    Since we're "Hooping it up" lately....if you don't already know....get on over to allhiphop.com....click on "rumors"...yeah the usual category and you will see "Hoopz replies to marriage rumors."

    Enjoy : )
    -Anon 2-

  2. MOPAIN // 8/4/11 4:03 PM  

    the sexiest woman alive

eXTReMe Tracker