I stopped listening to Power 105 FM Radio -an urban hip-hop format for the unitiated-because Star and Buc Wild (those two clowns) were acting the fool, running their mouth on the Williams sisters (Venus and Serena) and talking nonsense as usual. I vowed never to listen to that radio station again.
Until then I never cared that they hate on almost everything, which makes me a hypocrite or something.

And because of that I apparently missed the Hoopz interview where she denied being married and refused to comment on her alleged relationship with TI.
Drats!

The rest of this blog is private so STOP READING UNLESS YOU ARE ANONYMOUS 2!
1) Thanks for yet another link
2) Just a hobby
3) Not journalism...Computer Science and Mathematics

Been a while since I wrote about Smiley. Smiley, call me?

Laterz

0 comments

eXTReMe Tracker