On the 'Sister 2 Sister' fora I read Hoopz may appear in the latest TI video but that's about as rumorific a rumor one will ever hope to see.
Besides that, I got nuthin' on the 'Flavor of Love Season 1' girls, but who knows maybe something will turn up.

Until that happens we can turn our inquisitive selves to the ladies auditioning for Season 2
Mysti Bluee's audition tape was aired at i-film and I already have information on the prospective contestant. Her name is Giovanne and she is attractive enough, I think.
She's a rapper and has released at least FIVE singles, but considering the fact I never heard about her 'til now, it's probably safe to say her rap songs didn't go far past the underground.
But, if you happen to be in downtown Brooklyn and are passing near 'Golden Crust' for Jamaican patties check the bootlegger nearby for a copy.

mysti bluee flavor of love season 2
The titles are:
1)FREAKNIC JUST 4-2
2)PUT UP OR SHUTUP
3)PLAYGIRLS GLORY
4)SEX WIT A GANGSTA TWIST
5)PUT UP OR SHUT UP


If you want to show her some love she has a page at Blackplanet under the name Chocolate Dahl
If you don't know what Dahl is it's an East Indian dish made with peas and curry and quite popular in Trinidad, London, Guyana and India.
Why do I know this?
Well, your friendly neighborhood blogger has lived in London and Trinidad and visited Guyana once or twice.

I say vote her in, she is nice enough, old enough, and she has a website which makes it easier for me to write nonsense about her.
Catch you later.

0 comments

eXTReMe Tracker