jennifer-hudson.jpg

Police sources say two bodies were found today at the home of Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson's mother.
The bodies are reportedly Jennifer Hudson's mother (Darnell Hudson) and brother (Jason Hudson)!
The home is located in the Englewood area, which is not exactly the safest place to live on the South Side and is widely know for it's violent gangs...however, the shooting is reported as domestic.

An 'Ambert Alert' has also been triggered for Jennifer Hudson's nephew, 7yr old Julian King.
An APB has been put out for a White Chevy Suburban supposedly driven by William Balfour.

Jennifer Hudson was recently engaged to Punk, the star of the VH1 reality series, 'I Love New York'

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // 24/10/08 6:15 PM  

    If true, wow; poor girl.

  2. Anonymous // 24/10/08 6:19 PM  

    I hate to be morose, but I expect the wedding to take place sooner than later now.

  3. FOL // 24/10/08 6:26 PM  

    You know you gotta expand on that, lol.

  4. Anonymous // 24/10/08 6:44 PM  

    Steupz, why are you suckering me in?

    Okay, well for those that could not infer what I was implying... when you lose someone -- especially two someones -- in your immediate family the familial implosion is heart wrenching. The typical mind and heart will seek to repair itself immediately.

    I think that Punk's big skrong shoulders will come in handy for a weepy soul, so much so that J Hud will seek comfort by creating a new family. If all of this is true, I would bet a wedding and baby within 18 months. You heard it here, first!

    Dayum, I just realized why I did not expand on this thought previously -- becauser its too damned MOROSE! I hate my mind somtimes.

    Somebody ban me, please.

  5. FOL // 24/10/08 6:58 PM  

    Ha!
    The thing is, it makes sense.

    There can't be anyone more important than Punk now, can there?

  6. Anonymous // 24/10/08 7:13 PM  

    Nnnnope. Punk is in like Errol Flynn.

eXTReMe Tracker