Alright I got an e-mail from a very special man in my life today. He is everything a woman could want in a man. He's getting an education. He is articulate & intelligent. He's funny. Not to mention he is sooooooooo f*ckin' hot. I only have to wait 2 years before I can claim this young ripe young man as mine. I am not an internet predator. Really I am not. I just know the making of a good man when I see one. So, I am claiming him before Mysty & others try to steal him from me. Aurelius' recap of the 'Flavor of Love 3' premiere episode is in the Bloghizzie.

The Blogspot doesn't necessarily concur with his disses of Peechee, Shore-Tee & Savanna. However, we did laugh. We definitely don't approve of his excessive lusting of Prancer from 'Flavor of Love 3'. How rude Aurelius?!



Credit: Aurelius' genius & VH1

A 'To Catch A Predator' Qmoment!

13 comments

  1. FOL // 18/2/08 4:29 PM  

    First episode I'ma see in months.

  2. Gabrielle // 18/2/08 4:46 PM  

    sigh

  3. Gabrielle // 18/2/08 4:46 PM  

    What is it about Prancer?

  4. The Q © 2010 // 18/2/08 4:54 PM  

    I know Aurelius got it bad for some Prancer.

  5. Nana Sadie // 18/2/08 5:17 PM  

    Very Good Aurelius. As usual, you've come up with the Best Recap Ever!

  6. Ahaan::ApartHeist::AfroPolitico // 18/2/08 5:26 PM  

    Aurelius,

    I know I said I was your biggest "stan," but I meant that in the most unthreatening way possible!! Why I gotta answer like 10 questions to friend you on MySpace!?! sigh..

    Great video!

  7. FOL // 18/2/08 5:33 PM  

    lmao at friend you

    and that reminds me of something I have to see about for Aani.

  8. Your Mother // 18/2/08 6:09 PM  

    ahahahaha...
    i loved your video! and i'm totally with you, prancer is the hottest chick by far! although i don't see shay in her.

    are you allowed to drink? ;o)

    keep on doing this, i'll need you on season 4.

  9. The Q © 2010 // 18/2/08 6:37 PM  

    Oh Aurelius must be pulling a Q. move!

    My boy is a MySpace snob... how funny!!!

    Great video as always Aurelius!

  10. Wumpus // 18/2/08 7:03 PM  

    Shy couldn't hold Sis. Patterson's jockstrap. We will see as the season goes on

  11. Ahaan::ApartHeist::AfroPolitico // 18/2/08 8:31 PM  

    Don't tease me Steups :-P

    I need me some Aurelius!!! But, umm ... errr... in a non-threatening, e-stan kinda way :-D

  12. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 19/2/08 9:14 AM  

    As always, I HEART YOU Aurelius!

  13. Unknown // 19/2/08 11:30 AM  

    Haha, I've always loved his videos.

eXTReMe Tracker