First I'd like to thank the tons of best wishes I received for the new year. I'd also like to thank the many readers who informed me of the tentative date for the 'Flavor of Love 3' premiere date of February 11th. I believe you. I just haven't seen it posted on VH1.com nor have the VH1 publicists confirmed the date. So with that typed 'I read' all of you. I appreciate you trying to keep The Blogspot in the know. On the subject of knowing, one date that we should all be familiar with is January 13th, the premiere of 'Rock of Love 2' on VH1. I have 20 beezys to introduce individually in less than two weeks. So let me get busy with this Rock n' Roll ish.

The Q. doesn't go to a whole lot of other blogs. I have a few favorites but as far as 'Flavor of Love' and all of it's spin offs I keep it simple. The Blogspot & VH1.com are where I go to find out information. I've heard from some others that Blogland is a buzz with negative commentary on the new 'Rock of Love 2' beauties. To each their own, I am going to keep it positive until I see the newest crew act a fool. Then I am typing a whole lot of mess. LOL!

Destiney is a dark haired beauty who can wear the hell out of some leather pants. (Between the women of 'Flavor of Love' & 'Rock of Love' I may be going to the other side.) *winks @ Revenge Back to Destiney, she currently lives in Hollywood, CA. She's definitely enjoying California's sunshine. Besides the incredible energy of Hollyhood, she enjoys the gobs of activities available.

Bret Michaels is not Destiney's only guilty pleasure. Pizza & chocolate rate high alongside the horny force behind 'Rock of Love 2'. Those close to Destiney describe her as a giving individual. (Does this mean the type that'll give you the shirt off their back? If so, we may get to see some blurred out boobies.) Seriously, Destiney will help those she cares about anyway she can. Don't let the pretty purple flower in the hair fool you. She has a temper when things don't go her way. (Bad temper makes for great reality television folks.) Raised by hippy parents; Destiney was taught to stand up for her beliefs.

Make Marijuana Legal! Make Marijuana Legal! *just kidding people

Destiney's parents instilled in her to follow her heart & stay true to herself. I hung out in Berkeley. And 'follow your heart' is the hippy mantra. (Yeppers mom & pops are hippies.) Destiney has a devilish side. During her teenage years, Destiney and several girlfriends passed by a gas station. As if it was a sign from the beer gods, a delivery truck was conveniently parked on the street with doors wide open. The girls grabbed a case of beer & made a quick getaway. (They were on some 'Set It Off' ish.) Minutes later the friends ended up @ a creek. Y'all know they got hammered. *missing MC Hammer

Destiney what attracted you to Bret Michaels? And why 'Rock of Love 2'?
I was hooked on the first season of 'Rock of Love'. I knew who Bret was before I saw the show. It is no secret that I am a Poison fan. I have always loved the way Bret is so charismatic. I wanted to take a chance, maybe find the man of my dreams. I decided to go for it!

Well many of us are looking forward to finding out who is the woman of Mr. Michaels' dreams. (I was thinking his dream woman would have an I.Q. of 35, the patience of Job & two va jay jays. Hell Bret needs a back up if va jay jay #1 gets tired.) Destiney doesn't fit my image of the perfect woman for Poison's front man. What does my opinion matter? It doesn't. I thought Heather was going to win 'Rock of Love'. Destiney may very well be Bret Michael's destiny.

Credit:VH1

A destined Qmoment!

22 comments

  1. Damien // 2/1/08 6:10 PM  

    She seems nice. I guess we'll have to wait 11 more days until the premiere.

  2. Anonymous // 2/1/08 6:44 PM  

    Love the green eyes against the raven hair. She's a pretty girl. As I've said before; I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to the ROL franchise, but I'm going to watch so that I can continue to post on here. I just hope I can stomach watching the women fawn and kiss all over Brett. :-( I almost needed TWO lobotomies after the two FOL shows.

  3. Wumpus // 2/1/08 7:39 PM  

    I hate hippies, seriously. HEr breasts look fake. But the natural pictures of her look very nice...especially with the cap.

  4. PaleBlackSheep // 2/1/08 7:49 PM  

    She does look very pretty but I think Bret type is more Heatherish, so I don't think she is going to go far LOL!
    I wonder if Bret brings Heather back like Flav did NY? But Maybe picks her this time LOL

  5. Anonymous // 2/1/08 7:51 PM  

    I am soooo with Buddah the Messiah...ewwwwwww on the beautiful girls kissing Bret....ewwwwww

  6. Anonymous // 2/1/08 8:49 PM  

    Hey Q!

    Ok so i think that girl looks like a clown in her first pic lol! but she looks better wit out all that damn make up!

  7. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 2/1/08 10:53 PM  

    So...I am Bret's dream girl, then?

  8. The Q © 2010 // 2/1/08 10:58 PM  

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Out of control....

  9. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 2/1/08 11:24 PM  

    Out of control? Me? Not yet...(ha ha).

  10. admin // 3/1/08 12:29 AM  

    how do you pronounce STEUPS?

    who is he btw? lmao

  11. Anonymous // 3/1/08 1:18 AM  

    Steups is many people lmao. We all pray for his safe, sound and quick return!

  12. Anonymous // 3/1/08 1:42 AM  

    I agree with Jame$ about looking like a clown in that first picture. It also looks like she got a bade case of the oompa loompa orange tan curse too in that pic.

    Nah, but she looks beautiful in the other two.

  13. Anonymous // 3/1/08 1:47 AM  

    STEUPS IS A ultimate mystery

  14. Anonymous // 3/1/08 2:50 AM  

    anon at 1:47
    only to himself.

  15. Anonymous // 3/1/08 3:23 AM  

    anon @ 2:50 AM it sound like you know something about steups please do tell

  16. Anonymous // 3/1/08 6:14 AM  

    Episode 12, the season finale, received a total of 5.4 million viewers. This made I Love New York 2 the third highest rated season of any VH1 series ever.

  17. SapphireTigress // 3/1/08 2:14 PM  

    Miz Karlene I believe it's pronounced "Stoops", but I could be wrong...

    Hi everyone!

    She's pretty, hat picture is my favorite.

    I'm really surprised that he didn't run off with Heather after the reunion last time. They seemed perfect for each other.

  18. The Q © 2010 // 3/1/08 3:28 PM  

    Bret craves pretend pussy challenge. He wants it but he wants them to pretend it's hard to get.

  19. Anonymous // 3/1/08 4:36 PM  

    I agree, the first picture doesnt do her any justice, she actually looks alot older. much better in the other 2.

    With all the holidays and time off not to mention crazy family I havent been able to stay on top of my addiction to this blog and reality on the side and i hate lc, but Im trying to catch up bcuz ugh, Im back to the ball and chain this week!

    Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and happy new year wishes to all!

    Q, I was watching the FOL marathon over the weekend (can't wait for FOL3) and throughout all the eps they had a pop up of flav advertising the FOL3 on 2/11. I was skeptical at first too until I saw that. Not sure if you were able to catch it or not. Looks like youve had your hands full keeping up the blog, much appreciated!

  20. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 3/1/08 5:37 PM  

    OMG. lol I can't believe you wrote that! You're a mess, Q...

  21. Gabrielle // 4/1/08 10:42 AM  

    I see that steups is back.

  22. Anonymous // 14/1/08 11:31 AM  

    I know her... she is beautiful inside and out!

eXTReMe Tracker