VH1.com is just as excited for the new year as we are. They've been posting the bests of Celebreality TV this past year, 2007. One of which includes Achievement in Beauty, Nails Division (Beauty? Let's just leave it at nails), which went to none other than Sister Patterson.

I mean the decision was quite obvious if you ask me ("But "D", no one asked you"). I mean Sister Patterson is like the boogeyman when it comes to nails. But you gotta give it to her. She rocks 'em well! I mean, picture someone else with those things.

Another of the many obvious "bests" was Achievement in Beauty, Hair Division. This went to none other than "Rock of Love" 's Heather! (By the way, on her MySpace it says "From VH1's Rock of Love 1 & 2". Hmmm. Just a thought).
Great job, Heather! By the way, which week do y'all think she looked the best? I'd say Week 7.

And, of course, Tiffany "New York" Pollard wins for Achievement in Beauty, Breast Division. Goodgodalmighty! I actually like the reslut, oops, I meant result of this one. Congrats, Tiff. Ladies, if you're looking for some augmentations, I suggest you find New York's doctor. To read more and read about other "bests", click here.


There's also another way to review this year in Reality-TV! Vote for your favorites (cast members, hosts, etc.) from your favorite TV shows on VH1 that made history this year, for Reality Awards '07. Categories include: Best "Spin-Off" Show, Best Show Winner, Most Hated Character, Best Show Host, Favorite Cast Member, Best Runner-Up, and overall, Best Reality-TV Series of '07* (on VH1, of course). Voting stops Tuesday, Jan 1st, and results will be announced Jan 2, 08. Click the banner above, or click here!

Credit: Images courtesy of VH1

20 comments

  1. Anonymous // 29/12/07 8:31 PM  

    me me me!!!

  2. Wumpus // 29/12/07 9:51 PM  

    Fear not haters in training, I am back! Buckwild is sad. The finale was terrible, it is fake.

  3. Beebs // 29/12/07 11:13 PM  

    Waves to Q! Welcome back bubo!

  4. Nana Sadie // 30/12/07 12:49 AM  

    Hey Bubo, Hey everyone. Okay Here's Jorundi's take on your cryptic comment.

    "Buckwild is sad." - She is NOT on FOL-3.

    "The finale was terrible" - The ILNY-2 reunion show?

    "it is fake." - the acting of some of the reunion stars? Their "fights" and squabbles?

    Tell us O Bubo The Hater, we really are interested in what you have to say.

  5. Wumpus // 30/12/07 1:33 AM  

    I am "glad" TM won, but Buddha proved to smart for NY. He had to be there for hi scareer, there i sno other reason why he would have stayed.

    TM was so damn dramatic.

    Buckwild needs to move on with her life, her 17 minutes are over (I hope).

    l THAT being said, I watch these like any other drama written shows

  6. Anonymous // 30/12/07 1:59 AM  

    I like Heather in Week 9 the most, although I think Jes should have won in that category.

  7. Anonymous // 30/12/07 2:04 AM  

    *I meant week 3.

  8. Anonymous // 30/12/07 2:05 AM  

    Oh, and Bubo, quit trying to live up to your name, lol. Buddha's a hypocritical imbecile who has no idea how to write formally. And I don't think it's scripted, Flav and New York just know what good TV is.

  9. The Q © 2010 // 30/12/07 1:43 PM  

    Beebs~

    You've been missed a bunch.

  10. admin // 30/12/07 3:57 PM  

    here's my deal w/ Buckwild, i do think she come back into the house cuz of her internet votes (cuz didn't she have the highest votes, i think from the casting special she's on there and reads the rules and then realizes she can't come back into the house, but she says weirder things has happen), so it she comes back for 1 day and then they are like but u can't come into the house, like a comedy gig..

    anyways..

  11. Anonymous // 30/12/07 5:17 PM  

    Heather is coming back for a show at least -- they are showing previews now

  12. Damien // 30/12/07 5:36 PM  

    Looks like Lacey, Heather, and Rodeo are all going to be FEATURED on ROL2. More info coming soon with that...

  13. RockstarDani // 30/12/07 7:22 PM  

    Is it me, or is the thought of New York being happy just irritating?!

  14. The Q © 2010 // 30/12/07 7:28 PM  

    I think it's great if she's happy. Why be irritated?

    LOL!

  15. Wumpus // 30/12/07 7:31 PM  

    Buddh is one of the smart stupid negors. He has a thought, but he thinks he is einstein. He is perplexing, but he seems to be smart enough to be aware of NY and who she is, but too stupid to remove himself from her bs. I said months ago that Buddha was very similar to Tango.

  16. Anonymous // 30/12/07 7:58 PM  

    i'm glad new york is happy so now we don't have to see i love new york 3

  17. admin // 30/12/07 9:18 PM  

    i'm glad that she is happy, she deserves it , it seems like a lot of men hurt her prior to coming on FOL series. so good luck to her.

  18. Damien // 30/12/07 9:56 PM  

    I agree with you bubo. But, with that similarity you caught from Buddha & Tango, I just don't see it. Although he used that same "I want Tiffany" line that Tango used, I don't see any similar characteristics.

  19. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 30/12/07 10:28 PM  

    bubo - you've been missed.

    buckwild ::sigh:: i dont understand.

    at all.

    i need to know what happened at the reunion! why am i so nosy? is it because im puerto rican?

    well everyone - if i dont get a chance, i want to wish you a very happy new year. may 2008 be a WHOLE lot better than 2007 (worst year ever for me).

    if i believed in god i would say that damn serenity prayer but i think it would ocme out like god grant me the patience not to stab someone with my milano switch balde....blah blah blah

    i miss ilny2.

  20. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 30/12/07 10:29 PM  

    ::sigh::

    my posts keep getting eaten.

    ::sighs again::

eXTReMe Tracker