Hopefully this will change something. Maybe, just MAYBE, someone (whose name I will NOT type because I don't wanna get my keyboard dirty) will read this and realize that she puts the PSYCHO in psychotic. She's insulted my maximum fabulosity, challenged Q's ability to control her "ignance", and almost caused Gabby to say many words that have nothing to with "Elle". And as if that wasn't enough, the damn sloth had to go and insult our dearly beloved 20 pack. So much so that he felt the need to personally call her out on Myspace. You KNOW you have issues when a t.v. personality has to put you on blast in front of the entire world. She's an idiot bitch. Just don't call her a white one. So as not to make you wait ANY longer, here's what 20 pack had to say about the Youtube Yak herself. You'll find 20 packs' comments in red because he's so smokin' hot, and for obvious reasons, the otha persons' comments are in a very unpleasant shade of vomit green. Mines little interjections are in my OWN trademark color, fabulavender.



"HOW NOT TO GET AN INTERVIEW FOR YOUR RADIO SHOW"
From:
20 Pack Date: Oct 28, 2007 9:43 PMSubject: wow the nerve of some people....its almost blackmail
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From:
20 Pack Date: Oct 28, 2007 7:04 PM
Everything I do goes through VH1. (Think 51 minds people which is coincidentally exactly 51 more minds than someone I KNOW requesting this interview has.) So u need to get their permission. And I'm not going to lie. I have about 15 interviews in the next two weeks and really dont want to do them. But it's mandatory in my contract.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From:
QUEEN BRINA *****Date: Oct 28, 2007 7:13 PM
oh well im queen brina..n personally know thats not true because everyone else went on the elle word already but thats ok. (This is her feeble attempt at reverse psychology. I don't know whether to laugh AT her or cry FOR her.) i wont ask u ever again. i will let ny n sis. patterson no( Is that REALLY how she spells know?) u said hello. i do speak 2 them. (And is THIS a fragmented sentence? My Essay teacher would have a BRINA if she read this mess.) and i am lettin vh1 know what u said, i no rob n shakera personally. so i dont need an interview with u now. i can spread the word how u lie n treat ur so called fans. have a good one (If these "so called fans" don't exist, HOW the hell will she spread the word to them?)

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From:
20 Pack Date: Oct 28, 2007 7:29 PM s
Sorry to offend u but I don't know who you are. I gave all the fans the benefit of the doubt. Then I get on the phone and it's bogus. People trying to get my number or information I cant release. It gets a little annoying so pardon my defense mechanism. But yes I do have 15 interviews with Z100, de novo, blog talk, etc. It gets a little tough doing the same thing over & over. I do still work and have a normal life with bills to pay. and a family to take care of. U want an interview where's your credentials, come up with original questions you feel me.

From: QUEEN BRINA *****Date: Oct 28, 2007 7:37 PM
my credentials are im the motherfuckin (drag) queen just google me and i'm there but you know what i dont give a fuck enjoy your 15 minuts(<---- not even gonna comment on that) of fame
peace

Ooooooh where do I begin? First of all, why is she always telling people to google her? You can google a "Land Before Time" DVD, but that doesn't make the shyt Gangsta. Second of all, did y'all notice how quickly she went from "tacky" to just plain TACTLESS? Disturbing much? I'm definitely using this as documented evidence for her bipolar disorder. Now you all see the truth. I'm sure "She who must not be named" will be pretty pissed, and do a star~wars esque series of videos about me, but it's all good. I need a laugh, anywayz. LMAO
*kisses bitches*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Princess

24 comments

  1. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 29/10/07 12:28 AM  

    lol TOO FUNNY

  2. Wumpus // 29/10/07 12:37 AM  

    how did you mfers find her? Is it Licious' fault (not really) and did she attract this stalker when se was on the FOL3 site? someone break it down, please.

  3. Rico // 29/10/07 12:40 AM  

    Brina shows her "ignance" in every way possible

  4. Gabrielle // 29/10/07 12:43 AM  

    Irre I couldn't have done this justice. Thanks for doing this post for me!! But what words was elle going to say? lol
    I wanna kno

  5. Anonymous // 29/10/07 12:47 AM  

    lmaooooo

  6. Shauntay (tailor made *drool*) // 29/10/07 12:57 AM  

    Ok, like, yeah... Can we get something involving Tailor Made.

  7. Anonymous // 29/10/07 1:12 AM  

    Oh wow.....this is too funny!!!

    I have seen her comment on this site, but I just thought she did not like someone here......but her ass is really crazy!!!!


    Thanks for the post, and the laugh Irre.

  8. Anonymous // 29/10/07 3:56 AM  

    Irresistible Deliscous

    1. Can NOT stop laughing.
    2. Can NOT stop laughing still.
    3. My fourth grade teacher would have a fit if she read her writing skills.

  9. Unknown // 29/10/07 4:13 AM  

    Irre, My Dearest Gay, this is the funniest ish I've EVER read in my ENTIRE life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OMG... Im off to call 20 Pack and laugh about this ish till I pee my pants... AGAIN!

    LOVE YOU, Fabulosity!

  10. Anonymous // 29/10/07 4:51 AM  

    1 night Q explained it on a radio show. Her and the stalker had a few words because Q comments on someone's page about haters. Stalker left insulting comments on Q's page. Q commented back. Somebody posted stalker's youtube video hating on a girl who suppose to be on FOL 3. Q commented on the FOL 3 girl's page. Stalker stalks her too and reads her comments. Stalker then makes a youtube video attacking a lawn chair about Q and messages her. Q's attitude is the female needs a hobby. And we the reader have been stuck with her busted sorry ass ever sense. O and Gabrielle and others said stalker use to go to The Elle Word bashing Liscious telling them to for her and not Liscious.

    Bubo I think we should blame Q for the stalker's appearance.

  11. Anonymous // 29/10/07 5:06 AM  

    Please stop advertising for the dingbat

  12. Jeff // 29/10/07 6:01 AM  

    Irre, how did you get this?

  13. Anonymous // 29/10/07 8:31 AM  

    exactly all she wants is attention and you're all giving it to her.. just ignore her and hopefully she'll go away

  14. Anonymous // 29/10/07 8:42 AM  

    Good Morning,

    This is Classic. I actucally feel so sorry for her.

  15. Beebs // 29/10/07 8:44 AM  

    Irre dear, I so loved your fabulavender post it was funny as heyallll!!!!

  16. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 29/10/07 8:55 AM  

    ^^^Waving Good Morning to Irre, Licious, Elle, Bubo^^^

    Irre, I SINCERELY HEART U! LOL @ "She Who Shall Not Be Named" !!!

    SWSNBN is clearly in need of some mental health assistance! Or some meds Or something! LOL!!

  17. Unknown // 29/10/07 9:02 AM  

    lmao! i love it.

  18. Anonymous // 29/10/07 10:01 AM  

    fuck you bithces

    ya make me laugh........

  19. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 29/10/07 10:20 AM  

    Licious! Dahling...
    Where have you been, honey?

  20. Anonymous // 29/10/07 10:20 AM  

    brina you make us laugh harder lol get a life. stop trying to do what these ladies do. go to school. do your "accounting" career. you are only entertaining because you think we take you seriously. Every thing you do sucks. Your blog is wack and you only get calls on your radio show from the rejects of the real radio show. Please get a life.

  21. FOL // 29/10/07 12:53 PM  

    DEADDDDDDDDDD, LMFAO

  22. Anonymous // 29/10/07 2:04 PM  

    Irre, didn't you used to have a different font?

    Great post, I was dying the whole time!

  23. Anonymous // 29/10/07 3:12 PM  

    YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH, YA MAKE ME LAUGH

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  24. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 29/10/07 3:19 PM  

    Someone have the number to Bellevue Hospital in New York because Queen Bitch needs to be committed!

    Sorry ya'll bit I hate ignorance and this chick about as ignorant as they come!

eXTReMe Tracker