Cheezy from VH1's "I Love New York 2" had some things to say about last night's episode, "Flowers From Fishburne", and how alot of editing was took place (as always). He talks about the supposedly "snitch" incident (In Knock Out's words, "Ya snitched!". Wow...who the hell is this guy anyways? Q., you were right, but he is actually worse than a Mia of "I Love New York 2". At least she stayed until Episode 7 on "Rock of Love". Dude didn't even make it to Episode 3!). Hold up, wait a minute, let me put this pic-recap in it...

...That's what he said (Don't bother, Knock Out just wanted to get his air time before he got Knock'd Out!). Anyhow, here's what Cheezy had to say about last night's episode:

"Wow editing really got the best of us last night. My apologies for causing drama, but I guess one little slip of the tongue in New York's house will make all the difference. With me personally, of what got cut, was that I promised Unsure I wouldn't go behind his back about anything (after the whole coat incident), so when The Entertainer wanted me to tell New York about his bags being packed, I let Unsure know that the guys were going to go over and wanted me to go along with them to tell them this. I fully defended him about it to New York, but it didn't matter, the way it was edited was that I RAN over like a snitch, but I guess that just makes for better TV!

They also cut out our Sister Patterson visit! She came over to meet with us while NY was on her date with Tailor Made and Buddha. She checked all our rooms to make sure they were clean and had a HUGE fight with Wolf because he asked her "if you are such a preacher why do you say the words "d***" and "f***"; then she flips saying "I NEVER SAID I WAS A PREACHER!!!"

Insanity!

Also, briefly seen on the VSPOT extras, I get down with my ghetto self to her [Tiffany] and actually write her a rap song and dance. She LOVES it and knew that it proved I wanted to get on her level. That's why she ended up keeping me around.

Also, they didn't show all of our creative ways trying to get our present across the river and the great gifts we all got for her. I for example took our water cooler, dumped out all the food and drink and swam while FIGHTING Knock-Out for it cause he tried to steal it...I WON!!

I was talking to Buddha today and we thought it was really funny that VH1 producers purposely gave Knock-Out a total of 2 minutes of screen time just because it was blatantly obvious he was there for the cameras.

Also I believe when "It" randomly came up with the line that the flowers came from Lawrence Fishburne, he was trying to come up with some sort of jab to Punk because we ALL called Punk Lawrence Fishburne....That is if I could understand what went through It's mind!!

Tailor Made was surprisingly calm during this whole situation and attempting to understand "It", I couldn't get it....it frustrating me, hence all the times I had to leave the room. However, at the very end of this when I came back in and New York was going up stairs, she goes "I can't bring the flowers up, they are too heavy!" so I offered to carry them to her room for her with "It" screaming at me...."Why are you taking my flowers? I should be the one carrying them!" - Cheezy

Editing takes place for every episode, folks. How else are they gonna fit all these long hour days into these hour episodes? (Yea...it makes GREAT TV!). Can you believe what happened that we DIDN'T get to see? They should've put some of that stuff on the episode.

Now, as far as the "snitch" situation goes, I'm not saying I agree or think it was right, what Cheezy did to Unsure, and I feel bad for Robert (Unsure), but, I do not like when people (*cough* Knock'd Out {Yes, I've nicknamed Knock Out Knock'd Out!}) try to get their air time by putting their noses and two cents into things they had nothing to do with. Yes, he was giving his opinion, but he didn't have to say all that. (That's just in MY opinion...especially if we don't even know the guy! Get your camera time by winning a date, doing something spectacular!).

Until the next "D" Post, add the I Love New York 2 MySpace, and don't forget to watch Episode 3, 'The Stolen Date', next Monday night at 9 PM on VH1!


Credit: VH1.com & NY Daily News & Damien's opinion.

16 comments

  1. The Q © 2010 // 16/10/07 6:51 PM  

    I appreciate Cheezy's willingness to share edited scenes with us.

    However,

    " I get down with my ghetto self to her [Tiffany] and actually write her a rap song and dance. She LOVES it and knew that it proved I wanted to get on her level. "

    What level is he talking about?!

    ***raises eye brow***

  2. Wumpus // 16/10/07 7:04 PM  

    NY is hardly ghetto, she is ignorant, bu not ghetto. She is about ghetto as Chance is thug.
    He still didn't get editted as bad as heather.

  3. Webmaster // 16/10/07 7:07 PM  

    i hate cheezy

  4. Wumpus // 16/10/07 7:15 PM  

    and aren't all these clowns there for the cameras?

  5. Anonymous // 16/10/07 7:16 PM  

    I love my brotha's out there holding it down, but that fool IT put the "S" in stupid ass fool. ....its difficult to watch that negro for real. "Nasty Motherfucker!!"

  6. Anonymous // 16/10/07 7:17 PM  

    The guys on this season are very lame, it seems like a bumbling circus! You have a midget, a guy who can't talk, a he-she, I mean what is going on??? New York really needs to get rid oF IT and the names that she gave these men are degrading, IT, UNSURE, PUNK. This show has went way down since last season, there are a few good guys, but its just that few!

  7. Anonymous // 16/10/07 7:18 PM  

    this show is real cheezy LOL

  8. Damien // 16/10/07 7:24 PM  

    LOL bubo.

    Yea, NY is not ghetto, she's an act...still, but gotten better this time around.

  9. Anonymous // 16/10/07 7:47 PM  

    It is nasty. Can anyone explain to me why after he tried to kiss her, which looked grotesque by the way, and she almost threw up because of all the mucus in his mouth she would still keep him around??? So phony!

  10. Anonymous // 16/10/07 7:47 PM  

    what happened to Solomon Wise, was he eliminated on the first episode or something?

  11. The Q © 2010 // 16/10/07 7:49 PM  

    Nope, I saw him clearly last night.

  12. Unknown // 16/10/07 7:51 PM  

    "Hold up, wait a minute, let me put this pic-recap in it..." LMAO!

    Nice extras D! Good job. No, Mr. Wise did not get eliminated. He was lookin funky fresh in the bacground last night.. CHILLAXIN LOL!

    Sup Twin

  13. Anonymous // 16/10/07 7:52 PM  

    maybe he just never opened his mouth.

  14. Damien // 16/10/07 7:52 PM  

    LOL, blame my boredom!

    Thanks.

  15. The Q © 2010 // 16/10/07 8:00 PM  

    Maybe editing....

    LOL.

  16. Unknown // 16/10/07 8:06 PM  

    If ONE really watches the episode Cheezy does not look like the "snitch" The Entertainer looks like the instigator of the whole mess..Things are not always how they look...dont be so quick to condemn the obvious...theres always that guy in the back stirring the pot...:)

eXTReMe Tracker