For those who don't know I am a poorly aged over the hill cougar. I am Mrs. Rogers in 'The Graduate' without the good looks. With the announcement of 'I Love New York 2', I was like a toothless granny at a 75% off denture sale. I was excited! Many of you believe I am jealous and envious of New York a.k.a. Tiffany Pollard. Allow me to set the record straight; I am not jealous & a lil bit envious. (Heck, she did kiss Whiteboy!) Frankly, I wouldn't know what to do with 20 young hot men in a mansion with my mother in tow. The Q. wouldn't be a tenth as entertaining & shocking as New York. I will type my false eyelashes would be applied better. Other than eyelash application, I don't think VH-1 could've pick a better vehicle than New York. I've written a lot of awful things about the H.B.I.C., no regrets. However, when it's all blogged & typed she is one irritating, entertaining b!tch and many love her. *waves to Mr. New York & Jeff Do I watch the show for New York? No, I watch for the men. The men of 'I Love New York' & 'I Love New York 2' are the fuel of the shows. New York is the vehicle. However, the car don't run on empty.

Being an old lustful hag, many of the fine men of 'I Love New York 2' have caught my eye. I love a well suited man. Tailor Made is definitely well suited. I can definitely see New York falling for this cat. She could fall for Mr. Wise, The Entertainer, Punk & Boota too. But I am writing about Tailor Made and let me give my reasons why he intrigues The Q.

  1. No other cat on the show has his sense of style. Uniqueness helps one stand out.

  2. He's charming & articulate. So is Punk, The Entertainer & Boota, however Tailor Made knows how to charm you without you realizing you are being charmed. (It almost slipped under my radar.)

  3. Tailor Made isn't mentioning the other cats. However he is on their mind because Boota & Punk have him listed as Gator Bait on their pages. Is there excessive animosity in the 'I Love New York 2' mansion towards Tailor Made? If so, why?

Tailor Made was born and raised in Queens, New York. He likes a variety of cuisines. His favorite dish is Thai Green Curry. (I love Thai Yellow Curry, made some for dinner the other night.) Tailor Made definitely loves to dress. He likes to wear suits that have fitted, tailored silhouettes. His favorite suit designers are Christian Dior, Paul Smith & Tom Ford. When Tailor Made isn't wearing suits his style is pretty laid back. He'll rock a pair of True Religions, Chuck Taylor's & a vintage T-shirt. *feeling his style

The single most influential event in Tailor Made's life was the birth of his daughter, Asia. She was born 5 days shy of his 21st birthday. Having a daughter definitely affects the way Tailor Made treats women. He cherishes and respects women. His woman is not only his lover. She is also Tailor Made's partner, best-friend, adviser & confidant. He makes sure his woman is satisfied emotionally, materially & sexually. (Did he say materially? Omg, my gold digger tendencies are showing.) Some men view the fact that Tailor Made treats women right as a weakness and refer to him as a bitch man. He feels these men are generally insecure. "They mask their insecurities by working out excessively, disrespecting woman & acting like your typical alpha-male. Their opinions are of no value to me." (Y'all know it's about to be on & cracking in the 'I Love New York 2' mansion... right?)

Why 'I Love New York 2'? Tailor Made has been attracted to New York since the first time he saw her on 'Flavor of Love'. She has all the qualities he looks for in a potential mate. Tailor Made finds New York smart & sassy. He also likes her great sense of style. *chokes He finds Tiffany Pollard absolutely gorgeous. "Everything about her turns me on. That beautiful smile, caramel complexion, luscious lips, toned physique..... I NEED TO STOP I'm getting excited just thinking about her!" (Please stop!!!!!!!)

***vomiting break***

Tailor Made seems like a great catch. New York was one lucky lady to have him in the 'I Love New York 2' mansion. The show hasn't aired. So we haven't gotten to see these men in action. However, she seems to have a lot of great men in her house. I am personally on lust overload. Last season I lusted Whiteboy. This season I am in a state of lust confusion, too many options. I just have one last question for Tailor Made, "Does New York even like kids?" *wondering

Off topic (sort of), please go to VH-1.com !!! OMG, VH-1 has a special treat for y'all. The I Love New York 2 Casting Special airs Monday, Oct 1 at 9/8c on VH1.

Credit: VH-1.com

A Tailor Made Qmoment!

16 comments

  1. Sarah // 24/9/07 4:06 PM  

    i dunno if neone cares but i found a video of Brandi C hanging out w/ Chris Crocker!

    http://www.towleroad.com/2007/09/chris-crocker-i.html

  2. Jeff // 24/9/07 4:12 PM  

    DAM I JUST POSTED A COMMENT AND ON MINE IT SAID 0 COMMENTS SO I SAID FIRST BUT I WAS WRONG SO WHAT EVER!!!! BUT ANYWAY THANKS QUANDA =] LOL NEW YORK FOR PRESIDENT!

  3. FOL // 24/9/07 4:20 PM  

    I'll check it out lil_redhead...

    I like this guy.
    But, more importantly, what are your thoughts on the blog's look and if anyone is using Internet Explorer 6, let me know if the right column is at the side or below the posting area.
    Thanks

  4. Anonymous // 24/9/07 4:25 PM  

    new york your not pretty and your ugly……..

  5. Anonymous // 24/9/07 4:26 PM  

    NEw york NOOOOO
    These guys wick wick whack !!!
    I did think the stripper guy was cuter but his pants were tight …
    The old guy could bring a alot of laughter.

    the guy with the good hair was whack and then he look phsyco !!!
    Nasty boy just freak him out girl !!!

  6. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 24/9/07 4:31 PM  

    Tailor Made and actor Roger Guenveur Smith looks like they were seperated at birth.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Guenveur_Smith

  7. The Q © 2010 // 24/9/07 4:40 PM  

    Tailor Made does resemble Roger Gueneuv Smith.

    I kept thinking he looked like someone but couldn't figure it out until your comment. Thanks Kat.

  8. FOL // 24/9/07 4:58 PM  

    Come ornnn...there must be someone with Internet Explorer 6 out there. I have IE 7 and FireFox and it works well with those.

    Q has IE666 and it seems to be working with hers, so I need confirmation for IE6, Safari, Opera, Netscape, iPhone, PDA's, Konqueror, etc

  9. Anonymous // 24/9/07 5:10 PM  

    I have 6

  10. FOL // 24/9/07 5:25 PM  

    Okkk, and is the right column where it ought to be?
    Or is the right column hanging at the bottom?

  11. Unknown // 24/9/07 9:52 PM  

    You mean Mrs. Robinson? I love the Graduate. Who knew Dustin Hoffman was such a hottie back in the day?

  12. Anonymous // 25/9/07 8:05 AM  

    That's not a flattering pic of NY. The way the dress is hanging, her panties can be seen. Fortunately, they are gold as well...but it makes her look trashy instead of classy.

    It's great that no matter what she can pull off the look.

  13. Jeff // 25/9/07 8:57 AM  

    umm you can shut your mouth

  14. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 25/9/07 9:01 AM  

    Q,

    The first time I saw Tailor Made immediately Roger Guenveur Smith came to mind. Hopefully Tailor isn't as hyper as Roger. I've known Roger for years. He is one hyper dude. LOL!

  15. The Q © 2010 // 25/9/07 12:37 PM  

    Aaliyah~

    Exactly Mrs. Robinson, you know I am an old forgetful woman. LOL! Thank you!!!

    Anon~

    She is still attractive to many. I am personally impressed with her matching panties ...EXCELLENT MOVE. New York pulls the look off much better than Toni Braxton.

    Kat~

    I've never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Smith. He is hyper. LOL! I always thought he would be a laid back, calm fellow. Well is a looker & a talented actor who many sleep on. Thank God for Spike Lee.

  16. LRM ENTERTAINMENT // 25/9/07 3:11 PM  

    Q,

    I met Roger through my ex-boyfriend. They were both in School Daze.

    When you initially meet Roger Guevenuer Smith he appears to be this reserved chilled out person, NOT...there were times I wanted to offer him a valium. In his defense, creative people tend to be either extreme reserved or super hyper. Roger is a combination of both.

eXTReMe Tracker