Relieved from a long road trip to my destination, able to get on a computer, I log-in to MySpace to read another exciting, recent bulletin from the previously eliminated contestant of 'Rock of Love', the infamous - Lacey. She gives us a semi-sneek peak at what she's doing now, or about to do. Here's what she said in her unusually calm (Steups' words) phase...

"Hey Everyone,

So as you know, last Sunday I was eliminated from "Rock of Love". But don't fret! You know me! I'm not going away that easily! Haha! First of all, this Sunday, September 23, there will be a recap of the entire "Rock of Love" season, and they'll throw in some scenes that didn't make the first cut. So that will be fun.

Secondly, I've been talking to the producers of "Rock of Love" (51 Minds), and I don't think they're quite done with me yet! More than likely, you will be seeing me again on Vh1 in the not-so-distant future. Everything's still in the beginning stages of planning, so that's all I can tell you for now. But I will definitely keep you informed.

Thirdly, it has just been confirmed that I will the host of the new TV show "The Chronicles of Rock". This is going to be an exciting new show about living the life of up-and-coming rock bands. Go here to check it out:


and please show them some love about choosing me as the host of this new show!

And lastly, check out my rescue group, "New Dawn Pet Rescue" on PetFinder.com (as seen on Animal Planet). Go to:


and click on "Our Adoptable Pet List" to see what little furry guys I have available for adoption.

Thanks again everyone, for the tremendous support you've been giving me. I truly appreciate it. Ya'll f-ing ROCK!!!

Cheers,
Lacey "

Agree to disagree, this is some very touchy stuff. Some will say... Lacey...havingh her own show...wtf? And as we know the posssessed others will be quite happy of her accomplishments on maybe getting her own show (this is what I'm getting from this. If anyone is feeling a different...vibe...lemme know).


What do y'all think?

11 comments

  1. Gabrielle // 22/9/07 2:10 AM  

    Ummm, bring on ILNY2.... Bret picks Jes, the end....

    Yours/Twin from ILNY2 interview on the Elle Word Tuesday at 9 Central

  2. Gabrielle // 22/9/07 2:13 AM  

    OOOh and FIRST :)

  3. Wumpus // 22/9/07 7:32 AM  

    Wow, the bitch gets her own show, how predictable. Wonder what Otis thinks? At least I can take solace in the fact that she is a phoney "bad girl" and a poser, a character, a liar, a drunk, an opportunist..just the same as most/if not all others on these VH1 shows.

  4. Damien // 22/9/07 9:10 AM  

    LOL @ Bubo.

    If she's having a love-elimination-type show...its gonna suck.

  5. FOL // 22/9/07 11:13 AM  

    I like her but not enough to watch a show based around her

  6. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 22/9/07 11:42 AM  

    This show will last about 10 minutes, which incidentally, is her average time for "servicing" Bret. She's used to working within that time frame.

  7. Jeff // 22/9/07 12:48 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  8. Unknown // 22/9/07 3:55 PM  

    *yawn* I'm sure I'll never see it.

  9. Jeff // 22/9/07 6:11 PM  

    WOW- shut up Baby!!! Go Lacey!!!!!

  10. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 22/9/07 8:05 PM  

    Jeff,
    Is your name Otis by any chance?

  11. Jeff // 23/9/07 3:09 PM  

    nooooo and wtf

eXTReMe Tracker