midget_mac_I_Love_New_York_2One of the contestants is causing a bit of an uproar due to his size. I ain't typing about penis size either. Get your mind out of the gutter folks! People seem to believe that Midget Mac shouldn't be fighting for the H.B.I.C.'s heart on 'I Love New York 2'. My question is why? So what if he is a dwarf or little person! Short people need love too. I am sure they can equally give some good lovin'. And personally his height turns me on. *worries the tattooed mommy from 'Rock of Love' casting auditions has rubbed off on me Many of you are bumping your gums about Midget Mac. He was only cast on the show for ratings. Duh! Aren't all reality celebrities cast in hope of bringing in high ratings? Hence the auditions, hence the most entertaining personalities catch the production staffs' interest & have a better chance of making the show. Entertaining personalities equals ratings equals sponsors equals $$$. Of course the exception to this rule are the 'I Love New York 2' casting site winners (Solomon Wise, Darnell Wright, The Entertainer, Boss (maybe) and ???).

We all have our own opinions and that's cool. My opinion is he'd kick all y'all in your m@thaf@ckin' knee caps. (Stolen from Licious.) Yep, many of you would get a BEAT DOWN.

Little people need love too. And I betcha Midget Mac is gettin' his mack on right now in between the sheets. Midget Mac is officially Thug Love Hot! Enough typed.

A Thug Love Qmoment!

9 comments

  1. Wumpus // 11/9/07 7:52 AM  

    Good for him. I have heard that littl epeopl ehave big little people..if you get my drift.

    Given the fact that this is VH1, the was not done for empowerment. This done in a similar vein as the litlest bachelor. Good luck to him. We know NY will make fun of dude to no end and he has not shot.


    Lil Wayne

  2. FOL // 11/9/07 8:49 AM  

    Fuck outta here. You ain't no thug when your clothes come from Children's place.

  3. FOL // 11/9/07 8:56 AM  

    I would beat his lil ass, just because...

  4. Sawyers_Stash // 11/9/07 11:44 AM  

    They had a littlest bachelor?
    No way..
    I find certain little people attractive. I'd hit it.
    Besides with Dwarfism, usually it's the arms and legs that are shorter. Which would keep everything that matters just fine.

  5. Unknown // 11/9/07 6:08 PM  

    bitch u wouldnt lay one finger on midget mac

  6. Unknown // 11/9/07 6:08 PM  

    not unless u want them goons outside ya house

  7. Wumpus // 11/9/07 8:01 PM  

    An ignant ass midget/dwarf. I have no issues with him being little, but it is the ignorant ass thug persona that makes me hate him.

  8. FOL // 11/9/07 8:24 PM  

    Sawyer?
    Are you alright?

    I need to pray, I just thought about doing it with a midget girl and arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  9. TBH2001 // 15/9/07 12:36 AM  

    learn more about new york and her reality show i love new york 2 at http://myhbic.com

eXTReMe Tracker