We are all at the edge of our seats to learn who Bret Michaels picked on the 'Rock of Love' finale. I can feel the excitement on the blog as I type. *yawns Rodeo hit the road long time ago but she was the crowd favorite. Long gone are the beauties Faith and Magdalena. Long gone are the Bar-Bee Twins. *waves to Kristia Don't threaten me with a good time is long gone too. 666 and her triflin' @ss is finally gone. Chris Abrego & Mark Cronin I got major beef with the person who cast Lacey; please ask them to e-mail me. As a matter of fact, I even have more of a beef with the individual who cast IT. And what is this crap about Flavor Flav being married? Is he? Say it ain't so because my life will have NO MEANING if I have to boycott 'Flavor of Love 3'. My apologies for whining to the geniuses who are soon to bring us 'I Love New York 2'. It's just that I am mad & bitter. How come y'all didn't invite me to the reunion taping? It ain't right, I type. It ain't right! People asking me if I am going to blog about the new upcoming VH-1 shows. Why should I? No one cares about the lil' old wrinkled Q. ... I do mean no one. Except for IT and he's a d@mn nut.

Anyhow, AN UNKNOWN SOURCE (People act like VH1 going to track them down and remove their livers with a dull spoon. WTF!) was kind enough to send me some pictures from outside of the 'Rock of Love' Reunion. I heard Brandi C. flashed her va jay jay to onlookers. I also heard that certain 'Rock of Love' beezys were too good for the fans. In addition, I heard the security was awesome. There were actually 3 in particular who 51 Minds should consider creating a show based on their insights alone. They do their job with an outstanding comedic flare. I would share their names but heck I ain't trying to get nobody fired. (And yeah I know ain't isn't a word but I don't care.)

VH1 is the channel to watch Sunday, September 30th 9PM to learn whether Heather or Jes won Bret's heart. I could be wrong but from the previews... "I know d@mn well Bret didn't ask if he could continue dating both of them!!!"

First picture was of the beezy's exciting a van. *wonders how long they starved themselves for the Reunion

Next, Tiffany threatening fans with an autograph. LOL! It's a bad joke folks.

Rodeo taking the time to show the fans love.

Heather arriving in luxury with new platinum locks.

Credit: Nameless 'ROL' fans standing in the hot @ss sun

A bitter Qmoment!

9 comments

  1. SapphireTigress // 28/9/07 6:19 PM  

    Heather looks awful happy...

  2. FOL // 28/9/07 6:20 PM  

    who's Bruce? Besides being Bruce...

  3. SapphireTigress // 28/9/07 6:20 PM  

    And you are cared about Q!!!

  4. Anonymous // 28/9/07 6:38 PM  

    steups MICHAEL JACKSON MARRIES AFRICAN WOMAN!!! DO YOU BELEVE THAT http://www.mediatakeout.com/12758/michael_jackson_marries_african_woman.html

  5. Damien // 28/9/07 6:51 PM  

    I believed it until I saw mediatakeout as the URL.

    Wow...@ Tiff's hair.

  6. Jeff // 28/9/07 6:56 PM  

    Wow i hate heather so much... words can not describe

  7. The Q © 2010 // 28/9/07 7:09 PM  

    Thank you Tigress!!!

    I adore Heather.

    She finally called Lacey out on her manipulative, lying, back peddling ways.

  8. FOL // 28/9/07 8:40 PM  

    what d said...I believed it until Mediatakeout reported it; but she's a beautiful girl

  9. Unknown // 29/9/07 12:19 AM  

    *Looks up at Q*

    I heard rumors that the security guards were the highlight of the reunion show taping. They most definately need their own show ASAP. Id watch weekly... based on rumors alone becuz ummm, *clears throat* I wasnt there.

eXTReMe Tracker