While you all know I spend quality time over at flavoroflovecasting.com. I am a good ole voter over there. The true star voters over there are Debbie, GnaD & EspitF. I 've come across some interesting and awesome candidates for 'Flavor of Love 3'. Some of them want to get their shine on, let's not bullsh!t anyone. But there are some who are serious about meeting William Drayton Jr. They truly want to win his heart. I believe PeachyChrista is one of those individuals clockin' Flavor Flav's heart big time.

Where were you born and raised?
I was born in Van Nuys, California. I grow up in this area all my life.

Are you a 'valley girl'?
I am like totally a valley girl. I totally live near The Galleria. (The Galleria is a mall. It is the life force for all valley girls.)

What's your favorite childhood memory?
My dad reading to me or telling me wonderful stories. He use to tell me stories of when I was younger. He 'd make my younger years seem like a great adventure. He is no longer with us. He passed away when I was 20.

It must've been tough for you.
Yes it was. A miracle happened at his memorial service. He gave me a sign. I know he is alright. I was living with him at the time. It was hard because you are dealing with your grief & loss. And you have to grow up faster. I had to support myself, stop going to college and get a full-time job. I am not complaining it was just a hard time. I miss my dad til this very day.

I totally understand. Would your dad approve of you attempting to win Flavor Flav's heart?
She laughs. No. My father wouldn't approve of any man more than five years older than me. (Christa is 27.)My mother is more relaxed. She also has a great sense of humor. So she can appreciate a man like Flavor Flav. So my wanting to meet and date Flavor Flav doesn't bother her in the least bit. My mom understands me and is very supportive.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate, peanut butter & bananas.

WTF?! That sounds gross! Get out of town.
She laughs. You know Cold Stone Ice Cream. I order chocolate ice cream mixed with peanut butter. They put sliced bananas on top. It is soooooo good. You have to try it.

My stomach is turning. But now that I think about I have a daily love affair with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Can you cook?
I can totally cook. However, I am a full-time student now. I am eating food out of boxes and microwaving a lot.

Congratulations on going back to school. What's your major?
Thank you! My major is psychology.

Any other talents potential voters may want to know about?
I can fit into a dryer. (Yes folks as in laundry dryer.) I can say the alphabet backwards in 3 seconds. I am always smiling. I guess my best talent would be my ability to always turn a negative into a positive.

Recite the alphabet backwards.
Zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba. (3 seconds flat)

Wow, you are like totally talented! Have you watched seasons 1 & 2 of 'Flavor of Love'?
Yes, I am like totally a 'Flavor of Love' fan. While my friends needed to be home for 'Sex in the City' or 'Will & Grace'. I had to be home for every episode of 'Flavor of Love'.

Name your favorite cast menber from each season of 'Flavor of Love'.
From season 2, Deelishis was my favorite. I think she carried herself well and remained true to herself. Deelishis wasn't involve with a lot of the trouble. She's a good woman and held her head up high. She has class. Season 1, New York was my favorite. I know shocking but I think she was truly there for Flavor Flav. She loved him. Season 2, 'I Love New York' & 'Charm School' my opinion has changed of her. She was my favorite definitely for 'Flavor of Love' season 1. I think Flavor Flav was really into her. However, he didn't pick her because he is looking for a woman who can let go and have fun. I think Flavor Flav wants a woman who is willing to get her hair wet. I have no problem getting my hair wet. It excites me to see the sparkle in his eyes when his is into someone. I want him to have that sparkle for me. (Like the sparkle you like shared with Clifford?!)

You are like totally serious about like getting your man. LOL. Name your least favorite from each season of 'Flavor of Love'.
From season 2, Bootz because she seemed to cause a lot of trouble. I have to admit she stepped up her game. Quanda I know you like her. I am going to have to say Pumkin. I believe she was there for television and not Flavor Flav. The spitting incident was immature. Her behavior on 'Charm School' wasn't impressive either. I sit in judgement of no one. I know we are going to see 5 seconds of someone messing up instead of an hour long heart felt speech. I don't judge anyone. I just have an opinion based off of snippets of their moments in the house. Oh and you have to include this in the interview. I like totally love Goldie. I thought she was true to who she is. I think she's funny and I love her 'After the Show' commentary. (She is like totally like not like lying! She will turn a negative into like totally like into a like postive.)

What scene will you like never totally forget?
I thought it would be Pumkin spitting. But it like has to be when Sumthin dropped a bomb on the floor. I mean that was really something. It was unforgettable and Flavor Flav couldn't forget it either.

Why do you want to be in the 'Flavor of Love 3' mansion?
I want to meet Flavor Flav. I am enamored with Flavor Flav. I want to see that sparkle in his eyes in person. Flavor Flav is a good man. Through all of his success & stresses in this life, he keeps his senses. He isn't afraid to be different. He is who he is and makes no apologies about it. He has an adventurous spirit. He intrigues me.

D@MN you have it bad for Flavor Flav! You are serious!
Yes, I really want to meet him. I believe I am perfect for him. I'd compliment him. I am what he's looking for.

*thinks about fainting Before I let you go, I noticed you've made a pledge to Aid Health Inc. based upon the number of votes you receive. What's this about?
This has been a humbling experience. So many people have been supportive of my dream to meet Flavor Flav. Honestly I was simply moved by all the love and support from strangers. I am a service oriented person. I have a great respect for those who pledge their time & money to charities. Yes, I want my dream to come true to meet Flavor Flav. I also believe my dream can turn into something bigger and help others. It's my way of paying it forward the support others have given me. There is a young woman named DEJAH. She is one of three candidates for Queen of Fantasy Fest. I wish to support her in her venture to become queen. She is such a great role model in any leadership role. I will donate through her and encourage everyone else to support AIDS Help Inc. through her web page. Last year, the six candidates raised a total of $170,000!!

Tell The 'Flavor of Love' Blogspot reader more about AIDS Help Inc.
AIDS Help, Inc. is a non-profit community-based organization. The charity provides case-managed health care, housing, food, counseling, referral and support services for HIV-infected residents of Monroe County (The Florida Keys). They also conduct health education and HIV risk reduction outreach programs aimed at reducing the impact of HIV infection throughout Monroe County. It's an outstanding charity.

Sounds like AIDS Help Inc. is dedicated to improving the lives of persons suffering with HIV. Alrighty, Christa I think we are like totally done. Anything else you'd like to share?
I like totally want to meet Flavor Flav. He is totally an awesome guy. I am like totally adventureous enough for him. Quanda thank you so much for interviewing me.

No worries, we Cali girls got to stick together. It's like the totally like the most like right thing to like do. *grabs car keys to drive to Cold Stone

Like chocolate ice cream mixed with like peanut butter then like put like sliced bananas on top... like gag me with a spoon. (Oh my God, like I just totally remembered my Whiteboy interview. He likes Stone Cold too.)

A valley girl Qmoment!

11 comments

  1. FOL // 31/8/07 6:35 PM  

    After BrownSuga, licious and now this girl; it won't surprise me if my mother is on Flavor of Love 4

  2. FOL // 31/8/07 6:41 PM  

    Yo yo yo, I meant 'regular, mother-type' women.
    Geesh.

    Oh Jeezan ages. If I wanted to keep certain things private...
    Lawddddddddd

  3. FOL // 31/8/07 6:44 PM  

    lmfao....
    Now you're mad?
    Lol.

  4. The Q © 2010 // 31/8/07 6:44 PM  

    I deleted my comment. Now you can keep whatever private. Have a good night!

  5. FOL // 31/8/07 6:45 PM  

    Sings for Q
    ♪Let me put you to bed
    bed, bed, bed...♫

  6. The Q © 2010 // 31/8/07 6:48 PM  

    Whatever.

    **rolling eyes**

  7. FOL // 31/8/07 6:55 PM  

    Wow, you are like totally talented!

    Did you flip your hair when you said that?

  8. Unknown // 31/8/07 8:43 PM  

    Thanks for the great blog & for telling it like it is!

  9. folgossip // 31/8/07 8:46 PM  

    I'll be voting for you sweetie! Good luck!

  10. DorFam // 1/9/07 12:51 PM  

    OMG HOW AWESOME TO SEE AIDS HELP HERE IN LOL OLE KEY WEST GETTING BIG TIME PLAY!!!!! I'M VOTING 4 HER 4 REALS!!!!! YALL AIDS HELP IS A TRULY TRULY AWESOME ORGANIZATION IN THE KEYS AND THE DIRECTOR ROBERT WALKER HAS PUT IS HEART AND SOUL INTO MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!! I'M STOKED!!!

  11. The Q © 2010 // 1/9/07 1:18 PM  

    **gives Dorfam biggest hug**

    I am glad you are happy. Christa was is like totally an awesome individual!!!

    LOL.

eXTReMe Tracker