A while back when we were obsessed with New York's hair (her weave, actually)

4 comments

  1. hutche // 14/8/07 3:57 PM  

    Yeah ya girl is good. She had me laughin there. Question though. Why hasn't anybody done a recap on the Flav roast , you know see what everybody thought, who went too far what made you laugh what made you cringe, I would have expected you or steups to have done that but I see a lot of Rock of love stuff up here instead.

  2. steups // 14/8/07 4:37 PM  

    I didn't see it...that sorta thing grates on my mind so I couldn't watch it.

    Maybe Q did.

  3. GLAMOURVIXEN AKA SHAWN // 14/8/07 5:44 PM  

    man why are they so focus on that girl boobs during the interview.

    Steups watch the videos.

  4. Computer Training Articles Tutorials // 4/11/07 1:33 PM  

    Nice informative article. thanks for sharing and keep sharing such kind of articles, as these articles really helpful for experienced and new comers.

    Abroad Jobs
    Top Sites Business Directory Gulf Jobs Career
    Free Best WebSites Jobs Career Listing Manic Links Directory
    Articles Blogs Directory

    Islamic Articles Books General Web Directory

eXTReMe Tracker