Listen up; there are too many people reading this blog for us to accept the limited number of votes Brown Suga has received thus far...
Come on man, just vote for her. Please!

I hear you don't have to register to vote, all you need do is go to her Flavor of Love 3 casting page and click vote. It's as simple as that.
So, just do it please...this is not a gimmick, it's not a sham, we aren't promoting skulduggery, there is nothing deceitful about this, we aren't trying to con you or stroking our ego. We just want to help one of our favorite people achieve a goal.

6 comments

  1. Wumpus // 24/8/07 3:35 AM  

    you call this a new post? For shame

  2. Wumpus // 24/8/07 3:55 AM  

    http://www.bossip.com/4634/is-she-serious/newyorkjpg/

  3. Beebs // 24/8/07 6:15 AM  

    New york was really feeling herself in that pic.Thanks for the link Bubo.(Lmao @ for shame)

  4. FOL // 24/8/07 11:10 AM  

    Wth? I'll get something up today, hopefully; but it's difficult because I am not where I usually am, and I won't be where I would be normally until next week

  5. The Q © 2010 // 24/8/07 11:29 AM  

    New post up.

  6. Unknown // 24/8/07 4:44 PM  

    I will definately stop by to check her out...

    I am also a registered contestant for the Flavor of Love 3. Please take the time to check me out as well. You may go to this link to vote for me: www.flavoroflovecasting.com/people/caramelsugar
    **Let me note:
    I am not here to promote an established modeling, acting or singing career. I work in Accounting and have NO EXPERIENCE in the entertainment industry. I am only here to meet Flav and see if we can connect on a romantic level. I don't have professional pictures, all of my photos were taken at home. I am very classy and sophisticated and if he is looking for a change of pace....I think I would be PERFECT for him. I love older men...lol So please stop by to check me out...I am a southern belle just looking for love. Thank you for your time. Muah

eXTReMe Tracker