'Rock of Love' Episode 3 was a big disappointment. Don't misunderstand The Q.; it is a definite must see. However, it left Q. hotter than a 6' crossdresser in full drag with a mink coat on in the Arizona desert. The show pissed me off on so many levels. I mean how do you pick Gummy Bear Boobs as a captain of a Motorcross team? Also where the hell was Big John with that possessed Peta b!tch continually harrassed Dallas. Anyhow I went to http://www.vh1.com/ to stalk the V-Spot videos. I really was trying to cool down and forget about Lacey's instigating. However, I am pissed off again thanks to 'Look What the Cat Dragged In'.


Lacey walks into a walk-in closet to harrass Dallas. Dallas is peacefully sitting on the floor touching up her make up. Dallas states, "It's been over over hours."

Lacey replies, "No. It hasn't been over because I have...I have..."

"Because you want f@cking camera time. You're a f@cking attention whore. You're an attention whore. You just want more camera time..." A Chickfessional moment, Dallas mentions that Lacey would not stop. She shares her thoughts on the situation, "Come on b!tch, let's do this."

Lacey continues to touch Dallas including her @ss. In the Whorefessional, "You just go running off. I'm determined to go set her straight." Lacey follows Dallas throughout the 'Rock of Love' mansion. She continually refers to Dallas as 'sweetie'. Dallas firmly tells her, "Don't touch me." They reach the stairs. In the Chickfessional Dallas states, "Don't just be touching me. If you want to touch me f@cking hit me. So, it can be on. So we can f@cking do this and solve it."

Lacey in touching and following Dallas up the stairs. Dallas repeatedly tells her to stop and pushes her. They are by the pool table. (I wished Dallas would pick up a pool stick and crack it over that b!tches head.) Back to the Whorefessional, a delusional Lacey states,"I'm starting to get the idea she's actually a bit intimidated of me. She knows I'm physically stronger than her. She knows I'm smarter than her. I'm mentally stronger than her. So I can see she's starting to... ya know feel a little bit intimidated." The two ladies make it behind the bar. Dallas pushes the sh!t out of Lacey. And Lacey goes flying back appearing to almost hit her head against the bar. (Ah shucks!)

Chickfessional time , we see Cindy a.k.a. Rodeo, "Lacey just wants to start trouble. And she's staying on Dallas to get a rise out of her. And she knows what the rise is." Up another flight of stairs, Lacey decides to now block Dallas from continuing up. Back to the Chickfessional, Rodeo shares, "She was going, 'Sweetie, answer the question. Sweetie, answer the question.' And when you get in front of somebody, 2 inches from their face...you're going to piss them off."

Lacey touches Dallas' face. We hear Rodeo, Jes and Brandi M. telling Lacey to stop. Dallas pushes Lacey again and appears to be talking to production staff, "Get this b!tch off of me... get this ho off me! You need to get this ho off me! She doesn't need to be touching me!" We get a glimpse of a man. (Where is Big John? Isn't he security?)

Brandi M. and Jess attempt to pull Lacey away from Dallas. (Apparently this is a job for Super Rodeo.) Rodeo yanks that b!tch away from Dallas as if she is a rag doll. Rodeo then pins Lacey to the stairs. She tells Lacey to stop her bullsh!t and get a hold of herself. Rodeo stands her up and pushes her away to leave the scene. In the Chickfessional Rodeo says, "There's a new Sheriff in this house. And don't f@ck with me" She tips her cowboy hat.

A pissed off Qmoment!

39 comments

  1. 3pm // 1/8/07 5:17 PM  

    hey quanda

  2. The Q © 2010 // 1/8/07 5:21 PM  

    Hello 3pm, I hope all is well.

  3. Damien // 1/8/07 5:24 PM  

    Hey Q! Nice Qmoment. Talk to you soon..
    "D"

  4. The Q © 2010 // 1/8/07 5:25 PM  

    Thanks D.

  5. 3pm // 1/8/07 5:25 PM  

    i'm good quanda can you believe flava flav is doing a Season 3 wow http://www.realitywanted.com/index.php/latest/1478

  6. Damien // 1/8/07 5:28 PM  

    Yea. It's confirmed. FOL3 is here BABY! WHOOOOO!! www.flavoroflovecasting.com

  7. The Q © 2010 // 1/8/07 5:29 PM  

    Yes, I can believe it.

    I need Bubo the Hater to comment. I haven't the energy or brain cells. Tomorrow we will be backing a Flavor of Love 3 hopeful contestant.

  8. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 1/8/07 5:33 PM  

    yea im not too thrilled i thought season two was boring til my girl came and i doubt that she'll comeback this one but we shall see did you read my post on it q by the way this one was funny as hell good job q~~~mr.new york

  9. 3pm // 1/8/07 5:37 PM  

    yea this Great Stuff I Can't Wait for flavor of love 3 the 3rd times the charm right quanda

  10. Anonymous // 1/8/07 5:40 PM  

    I wondered where big john was too, or why the crew did'nt try and stop lacey.

    I noticed on ILNY the guys were always stopped when they got in each other's faces but with flavor of love and Rock of love they let the girls get in each other's faces and allow them to put their hands on each other.


    I guess catfights are more interesting.

  11. 3pm // 1/8/07 5:40 PM  

    mr new york flava flav is just doing this for money and Entertainment

  12. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 1/8/07 5:50 PM  

    YEA YUR RIGHT LOL I GEUSS I'LL GET MORE EXCITED AFTER I LOVE NEW YORK 2 ENDS BUT IM MORE EXCITED ABOUT THAT ( LOL CALL ME BIAS)~~~MR.NEW YORK

  13. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 1/8/07 5:51 PM  

    Lacey. I hate this heifer.

  14. Sawyers_Stash // 1/8/07 5:53 PM  

    The funny thing is like 2 days ago I read a Delishious (How did Flav spell it...?) qoute where she said they split forhim to be with his Baby's Momma and that she told him "Well if that don't work gimme a call."
    And instead he's like..um i think I'll take 20 more.
    Also the extras and just everything were making me mad. poor Dallas. She'll be ok though. She looks good. Can't wait to see her on the reunion.

  15. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 1/8/07 5:57 PM  

    LMAO DALLAS SMALLAS ~~~MR.NEW YORK

  16. Beebs // 1/8/07 6:46 PM  

    Laceys ass should've went home. I wouldn't have been able to tollerate someone on me like that.Dallas should have beat her ass with a dead cat.Brett should've been man enough, or white enough, to just tell the damn truth and say nothing personal but, I'm just not into black chicks,because I think that's what it really was.The fight should've never been addressed since the instigator wasn't sent home. Oh by the way good recap Q especially since that episode was wack as hell.

  17. lareigna // 1/8/07 6:52 PM  

    Good recap Q.

    I for one was disappointed to see Dallas leave. She definitely wasn't one of my favorites, but I definitely felt her side of the story and Lacey should have left for even touching her. That whole incident reminded me of when Hew York got in Krazy's face. Where was Flav when that shit happened?? Lacey is fucking crazy, and is starting to remind me of New York with her crazy "I'm getting in her mind, I'm gonna pick these bitches off one by one" I was so glad to see my girl Rodeo manhandle that bitch. I hope Rodeo wins and I hope I see a real fight somewhere down the line. I think her and Brett make the best match.

  18. Webmaster // 1/8/07 6:54 PM  

    I can't wait to get the low down on Lacey tonight

  19. The Q © 2010 // 1/8/07 7:04 PM  

    I need the link to your show Bhatti.

  20. Wumpus // 1/8/07 7:04 PM  

    Big John was probably in the back with Brett laughing their asses off seeing which one will get kicked off this week and which one next week.

    Rodeo is diesel and her body is sexy as hell.

    Part of the problem is that we are thinking that Big John=Big Rick. John was used to bringing women back stage if he was really rock and roll security. Rick owns his own business, so he may be adverse to drama of people messing up his limos.

    Don't forget, this is girl number 2 that Lacey has gotten into it with, they know what she is doing an dare enjoying those ratings all the way to the bank.

  21. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 1/8/07 7:05 PM  

    http://blogtalkradio.com/RAYZCOMEDY

  22. The Q © 2010 // 1/8/07 7:15 PM  

    I needed Bubo. Didn't I tell you all that I needed him?

  23. Wumpus // 1/8/07 7:42 PM  

    Plus, I think Lacey may be bi-sexual. Look at her hands on every shot with another woman. They are in a curious position. If she is bi-fine, but she, just lik emost of these women are trying to get a career.

    She probably grew up in an average household, went to some liberal college and got turned out by some PETA lesbians. SHe probably tried goth and afew other groups until she finally got the attention she craves.

    I hope Dallas wears a leather Micheal Vick jersey to the reunion show, while eating a hamburger.

    I am always here to feel Q's needs...I mean fill her needs.

  24. The Q © 2010 // 1/8/07 7:47 PM  

    *blushing*

  25. lareigna // 1/8/07 7:52 PM  

    lmfao @ I hope Dallas wears a leather Micheal Vick jersey to the reunion show, while eating a hamburger.

  26. Unknown // 2/8/07 6:36 AM  

    Dallas should just come out and cuss them all out. Lacey has some serious problems...like Hottie psycho "kill you in your sleep" issues. Funny thing is...if Lacey had kept her stupid little mouth shut, she would not look like a psycho-need-to-be-locked-up freak.

    As for NY on FOL 3, I suspect she will only come back of the only girls they can get are lame.

  27. SapphireTigress // 2/8/07 7:26 AM  

    If you are inclined to do so, please send your thoughts and prayers to the vicitims of the 35W bridge collapse here in Minneapolis. My heart goes out to them and their families.

  28. Gabrielle // 2/8/07 10:28 AM  

    Sapphire, do they have a count for how many died?

  29. SapphireTigress // 2/8/07 11:19 AM  

    At first they said it was 9 which came from police and other rescue sources, but then they changed the 'official count' to 4 to reflect only those reported by the city coronor's office. I've heard it's likely around 7-9, but will probably rise as there are still more than 20 reported missing.

  30. Gabrielle // 2/8/07 12:20 PM  

    Wow, ok. I am in prayer for there families

  31. Unknown // 2/8/07 12:56 PM  

    I thought I heard in an interview (maybe it was Aurelius's interview w/Dallas?) that the producers had encouraged Lacey to fight with Dallas (there was nothing else interesting going on I guess), which would explain why no one did anything to stop it. Rodeo should have just dropped her in the pool.

    I gotta say, I sorta like how Dallas walked off. I would have been pissed too after being harassed like that.

  32. Electra (trinidad) // 2/8/07 1:14 PM  

    Hey there guys, well yesterday was a public holiday, Emancipation Day so I stayed at home and catch up on my house work.

    So what's up?

  33. MaiTye // 2/8/07 1:20 PM  

    Call me crazy, but I like Lacey a WHOLE LOT more than Dallas. Her departure was indeed tacky and classless and I think she should have been grateful for the chance to live it up for however long she did...surely she will utilize that 6 minutes of fame to the best of her abilities. Also, I saw Dallas on an episode of Bernie Mac last night. I could recognize those soup coolers from a mile away. THUMBS DOWN.

  34. The Q © 2010 // 2/8/07 1:20 PM  

    Hello Gigi, E., Aaliyah, Tigress and all!

    New post up.

  35. The Q © 2010 // 2/8/07 1:21 PM  

    OMG, is that my MaiTye.

    There is a God!!!

  36. SapphireTigress // 2/8/07 1:22 PM  

    Hey Q

  37. MaiTye // 2/8/07 1:28 PM  

    LMAO...Sup Q! You know i'm always around...just can't deal with the drama in the comments on a daily...

    Love ya!!

  38. Baby™aka Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride // 2/8/07 4:11 PM  

    Dallas did the right thing. Respect people who respect you. She's better than me. I would have set the bitch on fire. I'm just sayin'..

  39. Luv // 2/8/07 11:53 PM  

    I did not like Rodeo when the show first aired. She seem to cocky. But after the way she manhandle Lacey, she had became my favorite. Did anyone else know that Dallas was going to be eliminated , before the elimination? I did. It was obvious from the start of fight that Dallas was going to be eliminated, just by the way the producers/bodyguard handle the fight/situation. The reason why no one broke up the fight (which they usually do on other shows. RE:FOL) is because they wanted Dallas to hit Lacey. They were waiting for it. They tried to cast Dallas as the evil black bitch, and she wasn't going for it. Lacey had put her hands on Dallas more than 5 times, and each time Dallas as her to quit, and ask them ( the producer/bodyguard )to make her stop, before she hurt Lacey. Yet, they just sat back and did nothing. They wanted Dallas to hit her, so that they would have a good reason to let her go. Dallas was the token black girl on the show. Did anyone notice that Dallas is about the only girl who haven't really interacted with Bret? You never seen her sit down and talk to him, before the motor cross episode. Nor did we see how she was on the phone. Bret didn't make a connection with Dallas....because, Bret didn't want to make a connection with Dallas.

eXTReMe Tracker