elle-word-microphone

The Elle Word 7pm EST (4PM pst)
Somethin is the guest and she wants to rebut Larissa's statement last week that Somethin wrote to her, words that suggested she wanted to have 'relations'. You know this is going to be crazy.

Steve and Jeff 9pm EST (5pm PST)***CANCELLED***
Now here's the catch with the Jeff and Steve show. They need you to call in with a phone-number of someone you want to prank and choose one of the characters they use to effect the prank-calls. The characters are Joanne (an old New York lady, she may be Jewish), Roseanne (a retired New york prostitute) and Shynitta (an upstate New York hooker who can get real nasty if you bring shit to her)

7 comments

  1. Anonymous // 23/6/07 12:49 PM  

    Steups...are you my Wonder Woman?

  2. FOL // 23/6/07 1:14 PM  

    If you buy me an invisible plane I'll consider it

  3. Anonymous // 23/6/07 3:09 PM  

    You are funny Steups...an invisible plane..what about the cool arm cuffs that she used to deflect bullets..I want some of them!

  4. Gabrielle // 23/6/07 3:39 PM  

    NO SHOW TONIGHT

  5. FOL // 23/6/07 3:47 PM  

    There is a show tonight. I guess she forgot to correct herself.

    Her entire outfit is bananas. I like the new name; that isn't.

  6. Gabrielle // 23/6/07 4:00 PM  

    show tonight with sumthing. final show for me, mina g willtake over after this.

  7. Anonymous // 23/6/07 7:20 PM  

    Mina G. will take over? can't stand that triffling hater last show for me as well..

eXTReMe Tracker