An extract from the interview:

Do you think Schatar is a liar or does she believe what she says?

I think the woman is delusional. She has been lying for so long and so well that she just believes her stories. Sometimes it becomes ingrained. You know, bipolar disorder combined or the wrong drugs and there you go: it's over. But you know, this isn't the end of the world. I'm not going to kill her for this. I don't hate her for this. But, yeah, I am a little pissed. But whose fault is it really? I chose! But damn. I got bamboozled.

Read the entire interview

What does Schatar have to say about that? You might just hear it for yourself this Tuesday on The Elle Word.

9 comments

  1. Webmaster // 27/5/07 11:35 AM  

    oh snap, she's having schatar!!

  2. FOL // 27/5/07 11:38 AM  

    We thought we had Wood on Friday and look what happened?

  3. FOL // 27/5/07 11:43 AM  

    Pity you aren't doing CFC vid recaps too

  4. Anonymous // 27/5/07 11:53 AM  

    Steups Got OWNED by Quanda

    Steups Got OWNED by Quanda

    Steups Got OWNED by Quanda

    Steups Got OWNED by Quanda

    Steups Got OWNED by Quanda

    Steups Got OWNED by Quanda

  5. FOL // 27/5/07 11:58 AM  

    Just checked out those ILNY2 guys and they better find other guys for the show because they don't look the type.

  6. Webmaster // 27/5/07 12:56 PM  

    lol sorry Steups, but I love the show. But, I think Season 3 was really good. Should I do recaps for I Love NY2??

  7. FOL // 27/5/07 1:08 PM  

    I thought that was already agreed to?

  8. Anonymous // 27/5/07 1:21 PM  

    no faggy pimpin you shouldn't

  9. Anonymous // 27/5/07 2:23 PM  

    darra has alot of sense. she would have won that money. i really hate that she had to go.

    schatar should not have been sent home either. darra knows that they should have reviewed the tape but she is too smart to critique VH1 because they may give her more opportunities.

eXTReMe Tracker