corey-shareyourfame-thompsonOne day Corey Thompson had a thought and an idea.
He wanted to become famous and had an idea that fame can spread virally through other famous people. So he created a website, Shareyourfame and searched for a celebrity who'd agree to take up the challenge.

As luck would have it; Romance from I Love New York agreed to assist in Corey's experiment to turn an average Joe into someone famous; or at least that's what Corey told me.
Sources (that would be Corey) say Romance might mention the website on the I love New York Reunion Show and hope it mushrooms into fame for the webmaster.

Laterz.

8 comments

  1. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 9/4/07 1:33 PM  

    hey this guy added me to his myspace page~~~mr.new york

  2. Gabrielle // 9/4/07 2:35 PM  

    steupz please dewlete this post, his website ain't even desent, he just wants to be famous wothout doing the work. Tell him to look for a casting call like everyone else

  3. Unknown // 9/4/07 2:50 PM  

    This is Corey from shareyourfame. To The girl that posted above I want to say there are different methods to getting famous, not everyone has to attend casting calls. Also romance is indeed showing a picture of me on the reunion show but of course it could be edited out. In any matter you will be seeing alot of us, watch the reunion show because its gonna be big.

  4. Anonymous // 9/4/07 2:55 PM  

    no Offense, but I don't think Romance is the one that is going to make you famous, great idea though

  5. Unknown // 9/4/07 3:05 PM  

    sharon, just watch the reunion and you will see. Something big is gonna happen...I do not want to give it away though.

  6. Anonymous // 9/4/07 4:04 PM  

    Good Luck Corey...it really is a great idea and yes I will be glued to my seat during the reunion!

  7. Unknown // 9/4/07 4:50 PM  

    Thanks Sharon, you will love the reunion show. I also wanted to mention that I emailed Mr. Boston about the shareyourfame experiment before Romance and Mr.Boston said I was an idiot. Romance was smart enough to see the potential in the idea, sorry Mr.Boston that you cannot think outside of the box moron.

  8. Anonymous // 9/4/07 7:02 PM  

    Well that sounds like something Mr. Boston would say!

eXTReMe Tracker