If you've looked at the numbers for I Love New York you'd notice the show does spectacularly well on both coasts but very little in the Republican States (rolls eyes)
I am a Reagan Democrat, well at least I would have been....(where am I going with this?)
Lmao, I lost my train of thought, so let's just forget it, lol.
Sorry.

Anyways, the point is, New York was on 'The morning show with Mike and Juliet' so VH1 anticipates bigger ratings because you know those haters are glued to FOX.
If anyone saw it and thought she looked great and spoke intelligently, then let me know.
If not; keep your opinion to your damn self.

So that's that then, but if that's not enough for you...Meale did a Charm School Tribute with pictures of the girls and stuff. Don't watch it if you don't like Cyndi Lauper.
Or better yet watch it without audio....
Laterz.



18 comments

  1. Lady Ty // 2/4/07 2:19 PM  

    FIRST

  2. Anonymous // 2/4/07 2:19 PM  

    I JUST made it in and I'm first?! Wow today is just FULL of surprises, eh?!

    Wassup wit it y'all?!

  3. Anonymous // 2/4/07 2:19 PM  

    Dang it...guess the surprise was a false-alarm lol

    Dang Lady Ty...hey girl lol

  4. Anonymous // 2/4/07 2:20 PM  

    ha ha ha ha steups your funny not

  5. Lady Ty // 2/4/07 2:21 PM  

    hey guys (looking over my shoulder to make sure no one noticed i am stealing away to blog) i cant wait for the finale and that was a nice tribte meale.

    Well I go tto get back to the conference laterz.

  6. Lady Ty // 2/4/07 2:22 PM  

    hey tx

  7. Anonymous // 2/4/07 2:28 PM  

    here's the interview

    http://www.mandjshow.com/videos/i-love-new-york/

  8. Anonymous // 2/4/07 2:28 PM  

    txshawty did you notes that ny final show is only one hour but flavor of love 1 and 2 final shows was 90 min long

  9. Anonymous // 2/4/07 2:29 PM  

    thats cause new york ain't nobody

  10. FOL // 2/4/07 2:32 PM  

    lmao at NY aint nobody.

    And that anonymous is the best anonymous we've ever had

  11. Anonymous // 2/4/07 2:33 PM  

    Saphyri is sooooo GANGSTA, I'm feeling her, she may jump to my top pciks with buckeey boots and goldie.

  12. Anonymous // 2/4/07 2:33 PM  

    pause for onix is that what it is

  13. FOL // 2/4/07 2:34 PM  

    I might as well do a post with the video y'all so refresh in two minutes and we'll talk there

  14. Anonymous // 2/4/07 2:36 PM  

    yes sir ma'am ??? lol anon. I'm feeling 54 and crenshaw with that big afro. And she is soooo funny. Do you remember that prayer and the chapstick scene after the fight? Tell me that wasn't pure comedy.

    Saphyri is the only chick who ran up against New York just because all the other chicks did, thats gangsta.

  15. FOL // 2/4/07 2:41 PM  

    Ok, it's up...
    Refresh your browser

  16. Webmaster // 2/4/07 5:25 PM  

    meale I love the video

  17. The Q © 2010 // 2/4/07 7:55 PM  

    Meale....something is truly wrong with me because I just noticed this post.

    Great Video as always!

  18. ~MEALE~ // 2/4/07 9:16 PM  

    Thank you all,
    Lady Ty, Bhatti and Danger much appreciated.

eXTReMe Tracker