charm-school-cast-pictureI missed the first ten minutes of the I love New York recap but was on time to see one of those weight-loss commercials. There was a girl named Karen from LA who looked damn good; I have to record that commercial when next I can.
There was a Charm School commercial as well and I must say I am not enthused by that show. Without Flavor Flav or New York where is the entertainment coming from?

New York should have been the host, not Mo'Nique; but let's get to the ILNY Recap lest I forget e'rything...

The first scene I see is a ruckus between New York and Pootie. Pootie started a relationship with a seamstress but it didn't work out and now she's his friend.."that's my girl, that's my friend" (were his exact words)
But there must have been some communication which New York got wind of because they are arguing in the kitchen and the camera cuts to the confessional where New York says she wants men in the mansion who are there for her and she's going "to make an example of him"
Her voice is hoarse and sexy; as all hoarse voices tend to be.

Soon they are arguing face to face...New York is on the kitchen counter, squatting; and Pootie is screaming at her. In fact, they are screaming at each other; nose-to-nose.
The conversation is brutal and funny but I can barely remember any of it because it's machine-gun rapid.
I do remember him saying, or rather shouting, "I want you to realize, recognize and analyze that I am here for you" and "I'ma poppin' out the back like a Burger King Whopper and I'ma have it my way, and you can have it yours!". To which New York replied, "without cheese, bitch"
(lol, that's why she is who she is and the haters have to fall back)

The scene shifts to the guys having fun with a makeshift slide in the garden. Everyone is enjoying themselves until Romance opts to slide butt naked holding on to his crotch (didn't look like much to hold on to).
For some reason this annoys Chance, but I was more annoyed by the shot of Tango's belly hanging all over the place and those man-boobs and man-tits (not that I was watching or anything).

Chance was so incensed he manoeuvered a meeting with Sister Patterson to decry Romance's shenanigans. It prompted this exchange between Sister P and Chance...

Sister P: a butt naked ho is in this house?
Chance: a butt naked perpetratin' ho
Sister P: I want to talk to that butt-naked ho
Chance: I'll take you to that butt naked ho
(for some reason that stuck in my mind)

We all know Sister Patterson's 'gaydar' is always on full alert so it was no surprise to see her follow up her investigation of Romance with a confrontation with 12 Pack.
We see her entering the room where all the guys are gathered, and she walks towards 12 Pack who says he "is reading his Bible after an emotional day"

Sister P asks 12Pack if he is "the guy that offered Chamo a lap-dance?" and demands, "I want to see a lap-dance tonight."
She invites, or rather orders 12 Pack to give an excited looking Chamo, a lap-dance. 12 Pack hesitates, and the situation looks really uncomfortable for him.
An embarrassed looking Onix makes a remark about Sister Patterson being a religious woman yet pulling this stunt. (what's it to you, Onix?)
In the end 12 Pack refuses but says he may have, if the ten guys weren't pleading "no, don't do it"
The scene ends with Chamo requesting New York not send 12 Pack home because "he's cuuuuute"

So that's Romance followed by 12 Pack...whom do you think is next to complete the trifecta?
Yeah you got it, Pootie.
new-york-king-magazineNew York is in the confessional parlaying her hoarse voice to her advantage and informs the viewers that it was time for Pootie to go.
We are treated briefly to Pootie's embarrassing presentation and hear him boast, "I was an extra on War of the Worlds"
(if that's your best boast, you need to kill yourself right quick)

As Pootie departs the guys help with his luggage and VH1 does a countdown to make us aware that Pootie came into the mansion with 5 heavy pieces of luggage
(wtf? He must have packed a 1000 wife-beaters because that's all we ever saw him wear)

The scenes are shifting rapidly and next up is Tango and New York having one of their deep, intense conversations. He says, "Baby, you make me feel good at times" but New York explains that she doesn't want to be hurt again and he's capable of doing that (to her).
Tango says, "I'm not here to hurt you" as New York becomes teary-eyed.
"This is what I feel when I look at you", she retorts.

However, in typical New York style she goes from crying and expressing love and compassion to saying Tango's face is rough and adds, "he needs some microdermabrasion"
(lmao...this woman is tri-polar)
She ends with..."looking at that skin was enough to make me run to get a facial"
(Noooooooo, lmfao)

Mr Boston is up next in the Recap Episode and he's on his stomach with his thong on, "tanning his ass". A visual that Tango says made him lose his appetite. He also added one of his Tangoisms..."he looks like he has been sitting in a pile of powdered donuts"
Chance and Real couldn't bare to see his white-ass and threw cold water on him
(Why then didn't they do the same to Joshua? He's a white ass too)
(Oops, was that racist? Sorry.)

whiteboy-chance-i-love-new-yorkChance takes his dislike even further and persistently bullies Mr. Boston; going so far as to slap a beer out of his hand. Eventually he, Whiteboy, Real and Rico pounce on Mr. Boston and take him down with the intention of God knows what.
(Rico? People do all sorts of shit to fit in)
They didn't count on Tango though, and he rescues Mr. Boston (Is this the same Whiteboy from the minivan? Why didn't he challenge Tango?)

That ended, the next scene shows Whiteboy emerging with a roll of toilet-paper and a knife (no comment). He says he found the knife under Mr Boston's sink and insinuates Boston hid it for protection against the bullying.
Mr. Boston proffers an explanation that he used it on something he ate the night before but Whiteboy disagrees..."I don't see any food residue on his knife"
(a seven-letter word must be a record for Whiteboy)

New York would eventually ay she sent home Mr. Boston because, "I was afraid Chance would up and kill his motherfucking white ass"
(well if she can say it, it's not that racist after all)

The scenes come at a rapid rate at this point....first we are shown a bit of the Chance tirade when Sister P says he is not fit to be a parent; then the tumultuous argument between Tango and New York because he devoted too much time with his ex-girlfriend, Sunny.
At some point New York says, "I don't want your stupid Ninja Turtle ass"
(if Tango won he must love New York less and less with each Episode)

From that (my memory is failing me) we are taken to the Chance and New York date with lots of kissing and abrasive behavior; then a flash-back to the Episode where the ex-girlfriends (and one sister) visit.
We revisit the scene with 12 Pack's girlfriend in the limousine and see a never before shown scene with Chamo putting to rest whether 'Feathers' is a gay bar or not. "Feathers is a gay bar", he says. "Who wears feathers? Me!"

real-i-love-new-yorkThere is a scene with a massage that I do not recall before they finally settle on some chronological order with the dates with the Final Four.
The Real, Tango and New York date is touched on and the only new video shown is of Real foolishly complimenting her with, "You look like an Arabian horse"
(no need to tell you how she reacted)

The video of the Whiteboy, Chance and New York date offers nothing new except for a discussion on the mansion being haunted by Pootie.
That out of the way; the Recap episode ends with the last two Eliminations....

Eliminations:
Not much to write about here because we've seen it all before...
The only unseen footage is of Tango saying Chance "is unstable with ignorant" (lmao) and Real actually told Chance to "go out there, go follow her" when New York stormed out of the mansion after he removed his chain.
(Is Chance adopted? Because he is so far removed from Real or Claudia)

That's that then. I should probably re-write this when I see the episode again but don't hold your breath.
At the end of the Recap Episode we see a preview of the I love New York finale. One scene with New York's eyelash almost blown off by the wind and the last Elimination ceremony where she confesses she's "torn between what my heart wants and what my heart needs"

Laterz.

78 comments

  1. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 4:42 PM  

    Who first?

  2. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 4:45 PM  

    So how much new stuff was really shown?

  3. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 4:45 PM  

    You Gigi.

  4. Anonymous // 26/3/07 4:46 PM  

    FOUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    lol @ Gabby not knowing she was first lol

  5. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 4:47 PM  

    Fuckface

  6. FOL // 26/3/07 4:48 PM  

    Dreary eyed?

  7. FOL // 26/3/07 4:49 PM  

    I've found seven errors and not one of you has pointed to one...come on, people

  8. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 4:51 PM  

    lol forget y'all I knew ;)

  9. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 4:52 PM  

    I hate reading so i stopped after the charm school part, i was just gone go to vh1 and watch it ;) i don't study neither ;)

  10. Dana - W for Whatever // 26/3/07 4:52 PM  

    I'm not even going to pretend to read that whole thing...

    Q - How are things going with that 'Real' interview???? :-(. I'm breathless with anticipation ...

  11. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 4:53 PM  

    but yea i spotted 7 errors to stoops ;)

  12. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 4:57 PM  

    So is Jane @ Dana. As always I just need to type it up. Interview are BEASTS to type up. And I just got off the phone with another cast member.......and I have to type that up and DANA I am about to break down a cry. I have 3 1/2 interviews to type up!

    And other shit people are sending me.

  13. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 4:58 PM  

    hey whats so hard about typing them up? is it just the time? or is it trying to organize them? if you just don't like typing, i can type some for you.

  14. Anonymous // 26/3/07 5:01 PM  

    Steups: Well I read it lol...

    Q: Thanks {smiles the BIGGEST smile EVER} lol

  15. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 5:01 PM  

    It's the organization, the editing and my fragmented notes.

    I appreciate your offer of HELP. That was a pleasant and generous offer. I eLOVE most of you.

  16. Anonymous // 26/3/07 5:04 PM  

    I think Goldie really looks really pretty in this pic...she looks so down to earth and normal. lol

  17. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:09 PM  

    i've always liked Goldie, she's the only one who reminds me of me in that class clown kind of way. But I just don't like them short skirts they rockin' which are supposed to be sexy. I'm not feeling it. But I do think if New York was runnin it, I would REALLY want to watch the show, cause I think larissa (bootz) would get put off the first episode for knocking the teacher out

  18. FOL // 26/3/07 5:13 PM  

    New post coming..in a few minutes.

    You know how we do it around here...FAST and FURIOUS

  19. Anonymous // 26/3/07 5:13 PM  

    Gabby: Yea I hear ya...Goldie is crazy...she fits me, that'd be my homegirl...yea it'd be TOTALLY entertaining with NY as the teacher....and BUCKWILD with that same belt on lol...she'd be chunkin shoes in the classroom, while Buckeey (whose also my girl) would be shoving ppl off the school's balcony! ha lol...when she almost killed KRAZEE that was so funny b/c they know Buckeey wasn't gonna kill that girl..."she gone give me a lil PUNK push...I can't help it cause I'm stronger than her" lol...buckeey is wild just like Goldie lol

  20. Dana - W for Whatever // 26/3/07 5:15 PM  

    Goldie always looks really lovely and down to earth.

    I love the short skirts tho!!! I feel them...

    Q - don't cry hon. I can wait REAL-ly(lol). He's worth it!!!!

  21. Chris B. //a.k.a// Cael // 26/3/07 5:17 PM  

    Serious, Goldie, and Buckeey need to get in a pillow fight...

  22. Anonymous // 26/3/07 5:18 PM  

    Cael: Hey Cael!!!!

  23. Anonymous // 26/3/07 5:18 PM  

    ...i'm assuming you like those three lol

  24. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:19 PM  

    I thnik i prolly just hate the skirts cause i'm a tomboy and i don't wear skirts and dresses, thats prolly it. Anyways

    Cael, you wild

  25. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 5:19 PM  

    I am looking forward to Hottie's, Pumkin's and Goldie's behavior the most.

  26. FOL // 26/3/07 5:20 PM  

    Ok...no new post in a few minutes...but give me a few extra minutes and I'll do a post that get this....

    are you reading?


    This next post features Cael's sister...lawd hammercy, there is gonna be some bacchanal up in this shit, lmao

  27. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:22 PM  

    lol what is bacchanal?

  28. Dana - W for Whatever // 26/3/07 5:23 PM  

    Bacchanal - Drama and Confusion

  29. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:24 PM  

    dang where y'all live at? y'all be having some crazy words, well i knew ether but bacchnal sounds like something you spit up

  30. Anonymous // 26/3/07 5:25 PM  

    nice recap steups but i agree with you that charm school i'm not looking forward to this show like i was looking forward to flav and new york show but i will watch this show anyway

  31. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 5:26 PM  

    party, drink and I think role playing

  32. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:26 PM  

    error #1 because it's machine-gun rapid. right?

  33. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:28 PM  

    so bacchnal has 2 definitions? drama and confusion and party drinking and role playing?

  34. Dana - W for Whatever // 26/3/07 5:28 PM  

    Girl bacchanal is actually a real word and not a Trini made up word. A bacchanalian was/is a follower of the god Bacchus (I think he was the god of wine or sumn) - but Trini people adopted it is a colloquialism

  35. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 5:30 PM  

    My understanding is drinking too much, partying hard and sexual indiscretions

    But what do I know?

  36. Dana - W for Whatever // 26/3/07 5:32 PM  

    I think he meant it in 'Trini' and not in real - but hey who knows what's in that head...

  37. Anonymous // 26/3/07 5:32 PM  

    i like you quanda but please no whiteboy talk

  38. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:32 PM  

    thats deep.

  39. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:33 PM  

    good job steups for confusing everybody, any ways is this mistake number 2?

    whom do you think is next to complete the trifecta?

  40. FOL // 26/3/07 5:35 PM  

    What was error #1 because the Trifecta is betting language and hence the use of the word "parlay"

    I have all sorts of things interwoven in those recaps that you got to look for, lmao

  41. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 5:35 PM  

    No Whiteboy talk....impossible!

  42. Dana - W for Whatever // 26/3/07 5:37 PM  

    Lol @ Quanda

  43. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:37 PM  

    lol oh ok steups, i'm tryna find'em it's like playing where is waldo...


    Um Quanda, you must not have read this recap, cause if u did you wouldn't be talkin' to steups right now.

  44. FOL // 26/3/07 5:38 PM  

    The anonymous who hates Whiteboy is the only anonymous I hope and pray would get a bloggername...because he/she needs to be praised

  45. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:38 PM  

    i found error 3 i'm sure, Mr. Boston proffers

  46. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 5:39 PM  

    I read it and I haven't been talking to Steups for several days now.

    And if we do e-mail it's bloggy business.

  47. FOL // 26/3/07 5:40 PM  

    Not in this one, Elle...this was a rush-job.
    Although I am impressed how I used New York saying white ass to excuse my calling whiteboy a white ass

    In fact, I'ma stand up and applaud myself for that shit

  48. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 5:40 PM  

    He/she didn't mention anything about hating anyone.

    You are the emotional wreck content with hating others.

  49. FOL // 26/3/07 5:41 PM  

    That's not a mistake Gabri..proffers is a word and used properly.

  50. Dana - W for Whatever // 26/3/07 5:41 PM  

    I should play too Gabrielle but I can't be bovvered...

  51. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 5:42 PM  

    *on the verge of exploding

  52. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:42 PM  

    lol dang, well i quit, if u got 7 errors then i'm glad i already took my english classes cause i woulda flunked yours. I can't catch nothing

  53. FOL // 26/3/07 5:43 PM  

    It's commonly used in the court as an explanation for an act or situation.

    So in this case, with the accusation with the knife and all it's appropriate

  54. Dana - W for Whatever // 26/3/07 5:44 PM  

    Q, please don't explode. If anything happens to you I'll never find out Real's message...

  55. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 5:46 PM  

    Where the hell is Shawn?

  56. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:46 PM  

    lol i can't stand grown smart people, the only person I can be smart with is Mr. New York.And I do that REALLY well ;)

  57. FOL // 26/3/07 5:48 PM  

    blushes at Elle's compliment

    If knowing four words made you clever, Elle; Whiteboy would be a genius because he knows a hundred.

  58. Dana - W for Whatever // 26/3/07 5:52 PM  

    Gabrielle - He has 4 years and a degree in English on , don't make him feel too special - give yourself time :-)

  59. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:54 PM  

    lol am i elle? I am really feeling these nicknames, y'all make me feel like family, (i think y'all just too lazy to type my full name) but never the less anything is better than Gabby ;) steups y do u dislike whiteboy so much?

  60. Gabrielle // 26/3/07 5:55 PM  

    lol well i made an a in english and thats all i needed ;) as long as i beat everyboedy in broadcasting on here, i'm good ;)

  61. FOL // 26/3/07 5:55 PM  

    Is Cael around?

  62. Chris B. //a.k.a// Cael // 26/3/07 5:57 PM  

    Hiiiiiiiii

  63. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 5:58 PM  

    He dislikes him over some bullshit.
    And if I told you all the deal ...all hell would break out.
    Steups you are on my last fucking nerve. Get the fuck off it.

  64. Dana - W for Whatever // 26/3/07 6:05 PM  

    Ok - On that note, and before things get to heated up in here I am going to snuggle up with my baby, eat the dinner he cooked me and watch Summer Things a French film (Engish subtitles) from Blockbuster.

    Yes I know, I am the luckiest girl in the world...

    Au Revoir. A demain...

    (E, I still love you and I will ttyt)

  65. The Q © 2010 // 26/3/07 6:07 PM  

    Enjoy your film and dinner tell Fishy we all said , " Hi."

  66. FOL // 26/3/07 6:09 PM  

    Cael...I need to link you...give me a URL...New post is up...refresh your browsers, please

  67. Chris B. //a.k.a// Cael // 26/3/07 6:14 PM  

    ...here's my dead myspace: myspace.com/kinglc

  68. THE ORIGINAL MR.NEW YORK // 26/3/07 7:13 PM  

    hey peps~~~mr.new york

  69. Anonymous // 26/3/07 8:18 PM  

    Quanda, does Whiteboy virtually beat you oo? he is a bully after all.

  70. Anonymous // 26/3/07 10:16 PM  

    On the final four and three stooges episodes, Real acted like a slightly toned down chance. If Chance is a 10 of drunk, immature retardeness, then Real was an 8.

  71. Anonymous // 26/3/07 10:31 PM  

    Hey Everyone! The Purple Mist is here, and her stomach hurts from laughing at this eppy. I usually don't even like recap shows, but this one had me ROLLING with the new scenes. Highlights...

    ~I'm feeling NY's look in the commentary. Her weave is looking tight, her makeup isn't as overdone and her boobs look like they're starting to settle(breast implants take a few months to fall into a semi-natural shape with a compression bra), and Steups is right...she's working that hoarse voice.

    ~Poor Boston, I'm actually glad he went home more for his own safety, because he obviously was getting kind of nervous around those crazy men.

    ~12Pack...I'm sorry, the more I see him in action, the less I would be surprised if he came out of the closet, or at least finding out if he "experimented."

    ~Tango...he may look like a Ninja Turtle(I still think he's a cutie, I love thick brothas so there :-P), and he may have a bit of a skin issue(which I think is razor bumps, not pimples, y'all know black men have an issue with that), but I'm telling you...he looks like is one hell of a kisser, and the way he worked that tongue...hmmm!

    ~ROFLMAO moment of the night? When homegirl asked if her eyelash was about to blow off. Classic! Maybe that means she's going to retire those damn things.

    That being said, I'm looking forward to the finale, as well as Quanda's interviews *waves* Hope everyone's having a good night!

  72. Anonymous // 26/3/07 11:10 PM  

    Well, I'm back in the motherfucking house and New York doesn't have shit on me. I'm a real bitch. I'll tap New York's fake ass. Dumb cum guzzling bitch.

  73. Anonymous // 26/3/07 11:11 PM  

    Quanda, honey, you still like White Boy?

  74. Anonymous // 26/3/07 11:13 PM  

    For anyone who's interested my mom named me Thunderrella since she gave birth during a SEVERE thunderstorm. She got struck by lightening and it nearly killed her. So in honor of that nearly fatal day, she named me Thunderrella.

  75. Anonymous // 26/3/07 11:14 PM  

    Sometimes I wish I had a name like New York. New York is a powerful name and it demands respect. When I grow up I'd like to be a bitch.

  76. Anonymous // 27/3/07 1:04 AM  

    Mr. Boston should have kicked that nigger's ass.

  77. Sharon // 27/3/07 1:09 AM  

    I'm pretty sure that Tango may plan on leaving NY if she picked him I'm sure of it. Moms are off limit for slandering. I guess that's Tango's karma buting him for snitching on Onix for tell Ny that he was talkin about her Mama being fake at church.

    I can't wait for the finale becuz the producer making it sound like something explosive and unexpected is going to happen. It would be awesome if both of them decide to not be with NY.

  78. Unknown // 27/3/07 3:09 AM  

    I'm glad you reviewed the recap episode, but I'm disappointed, I saw most of these outtakes on On Demand.

    Now what I am wondering is if she picks Chance will Sister patterson really kill him? Will the winner of this show get their own show?

eXTReMe Tracker