12 Pack: The Interview


12-pack-i-love-new-yorkBefore I begin I have to give thanks to a few people. Steups, thank you for this opportunity, I hope my interview is worthy of your blog; (to) Quanda (who already knows why) and to my fellow 12 Pack fan and blog reader - my mom!
And of course, many thanks to Dave Amerman, that would be the man better known as 12 Pack, for doing the interview and calling me "darling" and "babes!" Thank you! ~ Ivory

When I found out I would interview the love of my life; 12 Pack, I was ecstatic.
The 12 Pack!
The man I have loved for so long! Well, since the first episode of I Love New York, anyway. Quickly my excitement turned to worry as I realized I had no idea of what I was doing. I have never interviewed anyone before, what if I messed it up?
What if I was unable to contain my lust for 12 Pack and ended up turning the entire interview into a pathetic plea for him to come to CT and live happily ever after with me?

And just when it seemed almost too difficult a task I remembered the Tantra lesson. With a vision of 12 Pack in that teeny Speedo in my head; I decided to go for it.

Hello 12 Pack, how are you doing today?
Hey babes, I'm doing well, can't complain.
(He called me babes!)

Before I start with the questions, how exactly do you feel about ladies who, ahem, lack pigment almost completely? See, my name here is Ivory but "Snow", "Milk" or even "White" would be more accurate.
I am a big blonde-hair, blue eyes, kind of guy, or green; but ya know, if you're hot....
(Damn, my hair is dark as can be! I do have blue eyes though...)

Wow, I have blue eyes!
(always emphasize the positives, ladies)
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, tell me a little bit about the incident with Romance telling New York that you had a girlfriend back at home. Up until that point how had you and Romance gotten along?
I had no problems with the kid, I thought he was a little out there, but I had nothing against him, we were pretty much getting along until that point.

The meeting of you, Romance and New York started out serious, but quickly became one of the funnier parts of the episode. How did you not pee in your pants laughing when he said he'd rip off your arms?
(Or was it his legs? I can't remember, other things must have been distracting me at that point, can't imagine what)
I mean the kid weighs about 145-150lbs no joke, I'm a solid 190+. Aside from the absurd weight differential, I used to fight on the amateur level and had signed to go pro, but I got injured in the month's training for my first fight and threw in the towel on the sport. I was ranked 4th in the Country in Jiu-Jitsu in 2004 and received a national All American award from Royce Gracie himself, and in High School I finished 5th in the Oklahoma National High School Championships receiving All American status as well.
So.....yeah, Romance, C'mon.

I didn't touch him because I am a professional and I wasn't there to fight with people. I knew it was going to happen, arguments, etc, but out of respect for Mark and Chris and the entire production staff, I held back.
(Trying hard not to think about how amazing 12 Pack must look out on the mat, all sweaty and glistening..)

On the night of the elimination it was obvious from early on that you and Romance would be the last two standing. As you stood there what did you think would happen, did you worry that New York may believe Romance over you?
I knew it would come down to the two of us, I figured it was 60/40 in my favor, but the thing that really pissed me off was that I was faced with that so early in the competition because of that little cry baby.

Okay, enough about the Romance incident. One thing that really struck me is that despite your obvious charm on women, you are also very much a guy's guy. Other than Romance, was there any guy in the house who you had a problem with? For instance, Pootie stole your graph during the financial assignment, I can imagine he was not your favorite person. Which contestants in the house did you find least likable?
I got along with everybody, Romance was the only real idiot in the pack who I'd love to come through on his request for me to smack him one day if I ever run into him in the street. Pootie was all show, after the board incident we went upstairs and gave each other the daps and said "good one". Other than that, the only dude who bothered me was Tango.
I like the guy, I really do, a great guy I could chill with any day of the week, but he really took away from my outlandish behavior because every time he felt I was there for entertainment purposes he would run to New York and go into her room and tell her everything.
No joke, he was a snitch at all points, you really had to watch your back with him.

I can definitely see that in him. So, who in the house are you in contact with?
I am currently touring the country with my drinking buddy Heat in what we call, "The Party Boyz Tour". Real and Rico, I talk to once in a while, and Onix and myself have gone out a bit cause he hops the train from DC to NYC. We hit up 'Club Altitude' in New Bedford, Mass the beginning of Feb and are going back for an appearance on March 3.

12pack-heatI'll have to go; New Bedford is so close to me! You call Heat your "mini-me" Why did you two hit it off so much?
We're both very much alike, we can hang all night, smoke cigarettes, and can pick up the chicks all day. When we go out its like 2x with us, its just we're on the same page when it comes to a lot of things.

You placed second in the 'Mangeant', although many would argue you were the clear winner - you got New York's panties! So, since we are on the subject of underwear, tell me, boxers, briefs, or er, commando?
(please say commando, pleeeaaasseee)
Tonight I'm going commando cause I'm gonna rip off the shirt when I get into Pacha in NYC and show off the lines (the lines!) but I am an underwear model so I gotta go briefs.
(Oh how I wish I was in Pacha in NYC tonight...)

Now would be a great time to bring up the Tantric (or Tantra?) sex lesson that you and New York had, not to mention the teeny Speedo you wore. It was very obvious that New York enjoyed it very much, and was more than ready for the Tantra lady to leave. All I really understood was that it combined mind, body and soul or something like that. (Who was actually listening then anyway?) Can you tell me anything you remember from the lesson?
I remember sweating my balls off cause I thought I was gonna have to bang New York after that, and not that it would be a chore by any means, but on national television I don't want to come across as a whore. We kept cracking up during the massage, but got on a personal level and the date was tight.

You again got romantic time with New York when you and Real treated her to the rose petals and massage. Very nice. Are you romantic like that in your everyday life? It appears your massages are quite enjoyable, if New York's reaction was any indication.
I like to massage my women and not just 'bang' them. I like to undress them slowly to their underwear, then massage the back and stomach, then the lower legs, upper thighs, behind the knees and inner thighs and then......you know, drive em up the f*cking wall.
(Ivory you HAVE to keep it together, just until the interview is over..)

new-york-breast-implantsOh, I know what you mean.(Do I!) You certainly got to spend a great deal of time with New York's scantily clad body. Since filming ended, her body has changed quite a bit. What do you think about her body now, specifically the breast implants?
I'm diggin' the implants, but I liked her bod when she first walked through the door, or in season 2. She threw on like 10-15 pounds staying in the house with us, the girl has no remorse when it comes to throwing down food.
(feeling tempted to "casually" mention that I am a natural D-cup, but decided there is just no casual way to do it, so why not talk about his body instead)

Let's talk about your body for a minute (or forever). You are a personal trainer and coach. How much can you bench press?
Like 340.

Wow, that is 10 times the size of my niece, and I'm having more and more trouble picking her up! One thing that not everyone may know is that along with your impressive body and face, you also have quite a brain. I read on your MySpace that you were studying law. Is this something you are still interested in?
I was an English major in college and graduated with a 3.4. In high school I got straight A's and had a 4.3 GPA and received national honors in writing and history and art. I thought about law for a while, but I need to be making money now. I'm going forward with my career in entertainment as I also studied film-making for several years in school, winning the film festival or finishing in the top every year.
(Aw, I love a guy with beauty and brains..)

You are from New Jersey, I am from Connecticut, so we have that Northeast, Tri-State thing in common. Many contestants are now living in Los Angeles. Where are you currently living?
Still in Jersey, but don't get it wrong...North Jersey is like 20 minutes from NYC, so I'm a Jersey boy with an NYC swagger.
(I really loved that he is still in Jersey...and not just cause it means he's right near me..)

Can you tell me about any upcoming projects you have? You are interested in modeling and acting, how is that going for you?
I have some big projects in the works, but I don't need to go into detail. Again, just look out for them, you only got a taste of me in "I love New York" Soon you'll get the whole thing.
(The whole thing? I want the whole thing..)

Ok, this question may seem very strange, but it has become the question we ask every 'I Love New York' contestant. What did you think of New York's hair?
It worked. I mean with what she's blessed with, it definitely does good for her, at least it doesn't start where Sister P's does in the middle of her head.
(feeling relieved I'm not the only one who noticed that middle-of-her-head thing)

So, when you think back on being a contestant on 'I Love New York', what was the best part of the experience and what was the most difficult?
It was just good times - chillin' with a bunch of cool ass dudes, funny mother-f*ckers, who you've never met, and in a mansion with no work to think about, just the liquor cabinet. The most difficult is standing out among 20 dudes who all have something going for them in one way or another, and not to mention are loud as hell and jumping in front of you whenever the camera is around.

Is there anything else you want to say, to let everyone know?
In the words of my man Arnold, "I'll be back."

To wrap this up, I just have to ask you something. I read that you dated the daughter of a Mob boss and now you went on a show to meet Tiffany Pollard, aka New York; so you obviously like dangerous women. I have a genuine gypsy curse on my family, that states that all men who marry the females in our family will live an intense yet very short life. I'd say the fact that marrying me means dying at 36; is something that makes me pretty dangerous. Would you ever think about coming to Connecticut to date me? I mean, there is always the option of bottle tans, so I at least could appear visible....
You know how it works! I'm sure whoever I marry will be the short death of me, but travel to Connecticut? If a girl wants me, come and get it, I stay put babes. Competing for a chick ain't my thing.
(He called me babes again, that's it - I'm packing my bags right now to "come and get it"....)

247 comments

  1. FOL // 27/2/07 10:39 AM  

    I thought for sure there'd be at least one comment.
    Fantastic interview, Ivory.

  2. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:55 AM  

    Steups

    I have a question, did the women of FOL1 AND 2 do this much press as the show was going on?

  3. Anonymous // 27/2/07 11:00 AM  

    ivory you are amazing!!!!

  4. FOL // 27/2/07 11:01 AM  

    No, not at all.
    It works for us. I don't know if they are flouting the rules of their agreement but it works for us.
    How you doin'?

  5. FOL // 27/2/07 11:02 AM  

    Revenge, were you in a fight on the train yesterday?

    Why are you black and blue?

    Lmao, I kill myself.

  6. Anonymous // 27/2/07 11:06 AM  

    I was doin really good this morning until I read onix's interview with hip hop weekly

    that dude is so fucking stuck up.

    and more I see him the more he looks "how you doin" to me.

  7. FOL // 27/2/07 11:11 AM  

    you're gonna make Onix visit your house if you keep up with that talk

  8. Anonymous // 27/2/07 11:19 AM  

    I can't stand guys like that.

  9. FOL // 27/2/07 11:48 AM  

    So why are you all over me then?
    Is it because I'm humble, lmao.

  10. Anonymous // 27/2/07 11:57 AM  

    First of all you must have an active imagination to think that i'm "all over you"

    second, I never really though of you as stuck up

    bitter, yes
    jealous, yes
    over emotional at times, yes
    stuck up, no

  11. FOL // 27/2/07 12:00 PM  

    But what about the interview?
    I thought it was at a Quanda level.

    Ivory needs some sort of tribute besides Rev's

  12. FOL // 27/2/07 12:01 PM  

    First of all you must have an active imagination to think that i'm "all over you"

    second, I never really though of you as stuck up

    bitter, yes
    jealous, yes
    over emotional at times, yes
    stuck up, no


    You need Jesus

  13. Why Am I Doing This // 27/2/07 12:07 PM  

    lol! you crack me up jane! obviously the term "entertainment value" means nothing to you. that's all i need to to say. no need to waist me breath

  14. Why Am I Doing This // 27/2/07 12:10 PM  

    enuf of Jane! good interview Ivory! are you coming to New Bedford to hang out with us?

  15. Anonymous // 27/2/07 12:11 PM  

    So you acting like an stuck up ass in your interviews
    is just for "entertainment value"

    okay the makes sense (rolling my eyes right now)

  16. Why Am I Doing This // 27/2/07 12:15 PM  

    you know jane... i know that you really like me. it's just like being in kindergarden. you know... how you hit the little boy and make fun of him because you really like him? these are just little "love taps" i'm receiving. it's all good! ;)

  17. ~MEALE~ // 27/2/07 12:18 PM  

    Hello everyone, wonderful interview Ivory.

  18. Anonymous // 27/2/07 12:19 PM  

    awww isn't that cute, your trying to turn it around on me,

    I still don't like you.

  19. FOL // 27/2/07 12:23 PM  

    lmao @ love taps

  20. FOL // 27/2/07 12:34 PM  

    I am uploading New York's interview with Miss Jones if anyone is interested.

  21. Anonymous // 27/2/07 12:39 PM  

    steups

    I heard that miss jones interview and miss jones was being a complete bitch to new york.

    She is such a hater.

  22. Why Am I Doing This // 27/2/07 12:43 PM  

    hey Jane! do me a favor. visit www.savedarfur.org! we could really someone with your zeal to help in a very meaningful cause.

  23. Anonymous // 27/2/07 12:47 PM  

    hello everyone

  24. Anonymous // 27/2/07 12:48 PM  

    Onix

    I'm already up on darfur, I have already contacted my MP (I'm in canada) about darfur and I support all kinds of petitions and do what I can.

    but I will visit that site.

  25. FOL // 27/2/07 1:06 PM  

    Hi Samantha

    The New York interview with Miss Jones is up

    Never said good morning to a bunch of people.

    Good Morning Jane, Onix, Sam, Rev and everyone out there.

    I might be interviewing Bonez today if Quanda doesn't surface.
    Anything, anyone needs to know about Bonez?

  26. FOL // 27/2/07 1:06 PM  

    Jane, Miss Jones is an asshole and a half.

  27. Anonymous // 27/2/07 1:25 PM  

    Steups

    You have to understand something about miss jones, she is really really bitter about her singing career flopping 15 years ago so she hates on alot of people every chance she gets.

  28. Anonymous // 27/2/07 1:27 PM  

    Hey Everyone,

    I have a question for Bonez. What I want to know is how long did it take for him to know that he was on the I love Ny show instead of the other shows that is hosted by MTv/VH1.

  29. FOL // 27/2/07 1:43 PM  

    Shawn, do you mind re-phrasing that question in a non-parable form?

  30. FOL // 27/2/07 1:44 PM  

    when did spit become the new sex-toy?

    Come on man, it's played out now.

  31. Anonymous // 27/2/07 1:53 PM  

    My question is when he got the casting call from the audtion he have done when did he know that he was auditioning to be on the ILOVENy show? Was it the day he show up at the door or did his agent tell him when he got a return call to come back.

  32. Lady Ty // 27/2/07 1:54 PM  

    Hello everyone Nice interview ... i would have liked if you asked him about his reactions to sis patterson opinion of him being gay...

  33. FOL // 27/2/07 1:59 PM  

    Goddamn at that lunch I just ate

    (licks lips)

  34. FOL // 27/2/07 2:01 PM  

    Lady Ty...with Episode 7 exploring that issue, Ivory must have thought it was wise to not ask that question.

    Shawn, it seems many of the guys were recruited for the show. I can think of four guys who said they were contacted by VH1

  35. FOL // 27/2/07 2:03 PM  

    Shawn, are you absolutely certain I have nothing to do with Quanda's absence

    Because I wouldn't want her to come back to curse me and shit. I ain't down with the second coming of Groovy.

  36. Lady Ty // 27/2/07 2:05 PM  

    i thought so too steups but i still enjoyed the interview

  37. FOL // 27/2/07 2:09 PM  

    Yes, she did a spectacular job and 12 Pack is freaking hilarious.

    Although the whole "banging" chicks thing made me wince.

  38. Lady Ty // 27/2/07 2:09 PM  

    so did i ...

  39. Anonymous // 27/2/07 2:20 PM  

    Steups,

    There won't be a second groovey accident. She just in Timeout. She will be back.

    Just respect that she need space right now.

  40. FOL // 27/2/07 2:39 PM  

    Yeah, I am cool with that.
    Just wanted to be assured I had nothing to do with it (her absence)

  41. Anonymous // 27/2/07 2:46 PM  

    She be back ok. Right now She just in Timeout.

    And no you didn't have anything to do with it. So you can breathe again.

  42. FOL // 27/2/07 2:56 PM  

    Exhales

    I would have beat her down though, lol.
    Tell her I miss her because Jane needs someone to talk to.

    Y'all saw how the girl lunged at Onix this morning, lmao.

  43. FOL // 27/2/07 2:57 PM  

    not because Jane needs someone to talk to...that should have read and Jane needs....

    Off to check my mail...someone must feel neglected.

  44. Anonymous // 27/2/07 3:16 PM  

    SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE, SHIT, PISS, FUCK, DICK, PUSSY, VAGINA,HOLE, CUNT, TWAT, COCK, ASS, PENETRATE,

  45. Anonymous // 27/2/07 3:23 PM  

    wow nice words.

  46. Anonymous // 27/2/07 3:33 PM  

    Great job Ivory!!! I love it.

    ~Quanda

  47. Electra (trinidad) // 27/2/07 4:03 PM  

    LOL @ anon

  48. FOL // 27/2/07 4:07 PM  

    Hole reminds me of that Sesame Street song

    One of these things is not like the other.
    Which one is different; do you know?
    Can you tell me which thing is not like the other?
    And I'll tell you if it is so!

  49. Electra (trinidad) // 27/2/07 4:09 PM  

    STEUPS!!!!

  50. Electra (trinidad) // 27/2/07 4:09 PM  

    LMAO

  51. FOL // 27/2/07 4:10 PM  

    Oh My God, E!
    I haven't heard from you for the entire day.

    Wtf is up with that? :(

  52. Electra (trinidad) // 27/2/07 4:11 PM  

    Boy the net was down. Sorry. Missed me?LOL

  53. Anonymous // 27/2/07 4:21 PM  

    Hey steups,

    True or false,

    Did NY admit she went to college and got bust for it on this person show?

  54. Anonymous // 27/2/07 4:29 PM  

    shawn don't you think that ms jone was hard on her

  55. FOL // 27/2/07 4:30 PM  

    That's what they said Shawn..but it's no biggie in my opinion.
    Miss Jones is a Grade A asshole.

    The whole day E?

  56. Electra (trinidad) // 27/2/07 4:32 PM  

    Yes the entire day!!!!

    Ihave to run will be on tonight.

    I was so tired last night I watched no television.

  57. Electra (trinidad) // 27/2/07 4:33 PM  

    Ivory you have a natural D cup? Damn I am jealous, I am a C :(

  58. Anonymous // 27/2/07 4:34 PM  

    steups fuck ms jones for being hard on new york i did not like that

  59. FOL // 27/2/07 4:38 PM  

    I didn't like it either.

    She tries to come across so hardcore and she's just a mook.

  60. FOL // 27/2/07 4:41 PM  

    She ran her mouth on a Trini and I aint feeling that shit

  61. Anonymous // 27/2/07 4:47 PM  

    She just giving the people what they wanted.

  62. Anonymous // 27/2/07 4:48 PM  

    steups that what i'm saying mr jones aint shit get it steups mr jones

  63. FOL // 27/2/07 4:50 PM  

    Oh God...aren't you tired of this, anonymous?
    Shawn, the people want drama but they never want it for too long.

    The creators of drama always end up in a corner talking to themselves.

  64. FOL // 27/2/07 4:51 PM  

    Mate, you can come back as Royal T; because it's painful to watch you embarrass yourself every week-day.

  65. FOL // 27/2/07 4:52 PM  

    It's just pathetic that the person who accused me of creating anonymous comments to cause drama is himself doing the same shit.

    You are just like those three clowns.

  66. Anonymous // 27/2/07 4:53 PM  

    steups who the hell mr jones think she/he is anyway

  67. ~*~Princess Irresistible Deliscious~*~ // 27/2/07 5:04 PM  

    Stop saying I've been going to your stupid blog. I haven't been here in SO many days, so stop flattering yourself, okay sweetie? You WISH I would come on here.

  68. FOL // 27/2/07 5:11 PM  

    she thinks she's a radio God

  69. Anonymous // 27/2/07 5:17 PM  

    steups ms jones think she howard stern or something

  70. Anonymous // 27/2/07 5:21 PM  

    Hey,

    "Wicked Slut of the Blog Spot"!

    Get the fuck outta this comment box!!

  71. Anonymous // 27/2/07 5:28 PM  

    Leave Steups alone!!!

  72. Anonymous // 27/2/07 5:28 PM  

    Leave Steups alone!!!

  73. michael bust a nut // 27/2/07 5:43 PM  

    wonder whore what wrong

  74. Ivory // 27/2/07 6:09 PM  

    Hey everyone! I only have a minute, but I just wanted to tell you that you have no idea how happy I am that a lot of you liked the interview, it really means a lot to me as I really value all of your opinions. Yeah, I really do. So thanks sooo much!
    Oh and E, C's are very nice. What is really f'd up about being a D or larger is that you have to pay more money for bras (at least at Victoria's Secret), which I think is breast size discrimination or something, lol.
    Anyway, thanks again to all of you, hopefully I will be on here later on! If not, have a good night everyone!

  75. Unknown // 27/2/07 6:49 PM  

    I want to see a Pootie interview!!! I think that would be good one!!

  76. Anonymous // 27/2/07 7:45 PM  

    Wow why did they say Ny was a booster not a buyer. lol

  77. Anonymous // 27/2/07 8:09 PM  

    Shawn you still around?

  78. FOL // 27/2/07 8:18 PM  

    why aren't you asking for me?

  79. Anonymous // 27/2/07 8:20 PM  

    yes i was asking for you steups

  80. Anonymous // 27/2/07 8:23 PM  

    i need a date from you one day steups

  81. Anonymous // 27/2/07 8:29 PM  

    Why do you want me to ask for you nick, you really can't stand me giving someone else attention .

  82. FOL // 27/2/07 8:32 PM  

    Why should I stand for that?

  83. Anonymous // 27/2/07 8:37 PM  

    Hey Jane,

    I am here.

  84. FOL // 27/2/07 8:39 PM  

    Yes Jane we are both here.

  85. Anonymous // 27/2/07 8:43 PM  

    You are so funny.

  86. Anonymous // 27/2/07 8:44 PM  

    Shawn

    Yesterday you were asking me about being jamaican, I did'nt see your comment until after you had left.

    did you want to know something?

  87. Anonymous // 27/2/07 8:45 PM  

    I gave you enough antention yesterday nick.

  88. FOL // 27/2/07 8:49 PM  

    well I am cutting you off, Jane

  89. Anonymous // 27/2/07 8:53 PM  

    cutting me off from what?

  90. FOL // 27/2/07 8:56 PM  

    you know what

  91. FOL // 27/2/07 8:57 PM  

    I miss Quanda so much you'd think she and I are lovers

  92. FOL // 27/2/07 8:58 PM  

    and not one email from Dana

  93. Anonymous // 27/2/07 8:58 PM  

    it will be your loss not mine

  94. FOL // 27/2/07 9:06 PM  

    lmao.
    Jane, your parents did a great job raising you. You have a lot of self-confidence

  95. FOL // 27/2/07 9:07 PM  

    Jane....12Pack really exposed Tango.
    He really came to the show to win at all costs

  96. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:08 PM  

    steups i want a date from you

  97. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:09 PM  

    I have been telling you that from the start.

    New york must have liked that about him because she picked him.

    I just know she did.

  98. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:15 PM  

    Jane I just found out that you are jamaican which is so cool.

  99. FOL // 27/2/07 9:18 PM  

    anonymous...are you female, rich, tall, with a big butt and thick thighs?

    Can you speak two languages including English?

    Do you have a passport and are able to have children?

  100. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:18 PM  

    Thanks shawn

    it is very cool

  101. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:19 PM  

    jane did you know that new york mother was a dude a long time ago

  102. michael bust a nut // 27/2/07 9:22 PM  

    no steups anonymous @ 9:08pm is gay

  103. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:24 PM  

    Anon

    that's so immature

  104. FOL // 27/2/07 9:26 PM  

    the winner is Chance

  105. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:26 PM  

    tango is the winner of i love new york

  106. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:27 PM  

    no steups tango is the winner i know this

  107. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:29 PM  

    I've been saying tango won all along.

  108. michael bust a nut // 27/2/07 9:32 PM  

    no anonymous i think flava is the winner

  109. FOL // 27/2/07 9:33 PM  

    Chance is the winner of I Love New York

  110. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 27/2/07 9:34 PM  

    good evening

  111. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:36 PM  

    i think gary coleman is the winner

  112. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:37 PM  

    No nick I told you poppin fresh is the winner.

    just accept it.

  113. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:38 PM  

    who is nick jane

  114. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:39 PM  

    anon

    steups is nick

  115. FOL // 27/2/07 9:40 PM  

    good evening Revenge...you've been busy the last few days

  116. FOL // 27/2/07 9:41 PM  

    steups is not nick

  117. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:43 PM  

    nobody answer that door

  118. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:43 PM  

    hello nick aka steups

  119. FOL // 27/2/07 9:46 PM  

    lol@ Jane
    'Sup Anon

  120. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:47 PM  

    nick tango is going to win i love ny

  121. revenge aka O-ren Ishii // 27/2/07 9:50 PM  

    hmph

  122. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:50 PM  

    anon

    that's not a secret anyone who has been paying attention has figured it out by now.

    tango will win.

  123. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:53 PM  

    pay a attention steups tango winner

  124. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:53 PM  

    I think it's wb Jane.

  125. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:55 PM  

    no its not shawn

    don't ever say that.

    poppin fresh(tango) is the winner

  126. FOL // 27/2/07 9:56 PM  

    What's wrong revenge?

    Tango will win I Love New York

  127. FOL // 27/2/07 9:59 PM  

    I miss Q, terribly.

  128. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:59 PM  

    nope according to those pics that was on wb page with him and NY in front of the Pawn Shop.

    A couple of people reported that Wb and NY was in miami at a niteclub kissing and hugging.

  129. Anonymous // 27/2/07 9:59 PM  

    jane why the hell steups keep on saying chance is the winner

  130. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:00 PM  

    Steups how many emails have you sent Q so far?

  131. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:03 PM  

    Shawn

    if they have been seen together then, he is not the winner because she can't see the winner until the finale airs.

    the real issue is why is she in a club with whiteboy when tango is the man she picked.

    ANON

    steups can't accept reality that why he keeps saying chance won.

  132. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:04 PM  

    shawn the winner and new york are not allowed to be seen in public

  133. FOL // 27/2/07 10:07 PM  

    Just one Shawn.
    I don't want her to think I am stalking her

  134. FOL // 27/2/07 10:09 PM  

    A story removed from Wikipedia says Chance and Whiteboy are the final two and New York chose Chance because Whiteboy hid a secret from her

  135. FOL // 27/2/07 10:11 PM  

    I'd send one every hour if I thought it would help :(

    Notice she returned to encourage Ivory and nothing for me.
    Nada.

  136. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:14 PM  

    steups wikipedia is wrong

  137. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:15 PM  

    steups

    that story doesn't even make sense.

    and New york herself has said that the winner is not someone who she saw herself with at first and we all know she was feeling chance from the start, so just accept that the dude with the man boobs won okay.

  138. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:17 PM  

    Eposode 8 spoiler

    Episode 8: "Gettin' Hot in the Desert" (airs March 12, 2007)

    The remaining four guys go to Palm Beach, California, with New York where each night a different contestant takes New York on a cruise of the town.

  139. FOL // 27/2/07 10:20 PM  

    I'd rather the man with man-boobs for a gut won

  140. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:20 PM  

    jane wikipedia is the same site that said that new york was pregnant by flav

  141. FOL // 27/2/07 10:21 PM  

    You know what Jane, I called a truce but if you are gonna persist with tagging Tango I'll have to redirect my bitterness towards Whiteboy again.

  142. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:21 PM  

    Anon

    the episode guides are usually right.

    not the other stuff though.

  143. FOL // 27/2/07 10:23 PM  

    Actually I hate Wikipedia.
    They won't link me for I love new york.

    The arrogant bastards

  144. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:24 PM  

    Steups

    your obbsession with whiteboy's body disturbs me.

    What truce, you just don't have anything new to write about him.

  145. FOL // 27/2/07 10:25 PM  

    Jane, those episode guides come from VH1.
    WIKIPEDIA RECEIVES NO CREDIT FOR THAT.

    The bastards

  146. FOL // 27/2/07 10:27 PM  

    I have lots to write about him.
    When the show first aired I stalked his MySpace and added a few women who were listed as his friends.

    I then asked them stuff about him which they eagerly divulged.

  147. FOL // 27/2/07 10:29 PM  

    Has he made any reference to his unfortunate friend since the red-towel cry-fest?

    (smh)

  148. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:29 PM  

    Steups

    bullshit I don't beilieve you.

  149. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:30 PM  

    OMG nick that's cold

    no one would fake that shit.

  150. FOL // 27/2/07 10:31 PM  

    Go through my friends list.
    And you'll see three women we share in common.


    And I don't mean Quanda because she removed me from her friends list, I think.

  151. FOL // 27/2/07 10:32 PM  

    You said it Jane, not me.

    I don't think he faked it, I think he used it...

  152. FOL // 27/2/07 10:33 PM  

    I've been on Whiteboy's ass from Episode 2 because I thought he was alright in Episode 1.

  153. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:35 PM  

    jane did you listen to new york on ms jone morning show ms jone was really hard on new york

  154. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:35 PM  

    I don't think he used it,
    I think it happened and he had to deal with it in front of the cameras
    .
    he did'nt get alot of camera time in episode one.

  155. FOL // 27/2/07 10:36 PM  

    Anon...I think I may have to repost that interview because it got lost behind Ivory's interview with 12 Pack

  156. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:38 PM  

    ANON

    Like I told steups miss jones is bitter about her life, she hates on everybody.
    she is the most unprofessional person i have ever listened to.

  157. FOL // 27/2/07 10:39 PM  

    I think I'll buy a microphone tomorrow and record my voice talking some shit to Whiteboy.

    Oh, on Friday we might have video from a fan of the show discussing I love new York

    She's a really pretty girl I found on YouTube who does video commentary

  158. FOL // 27/2/07 10:41 PM  

    Why do black women love Anna Nicole Smith?
    I can't get that...it's like she's an honorary black woman

  159. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:42 PM  

    why you say that steups

  160. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:42 PM  

    Steups

    don't do that.

  161. FOL // 27/2/07 10:45 PM  

    Anon, haven't you noticed the overwhelming support she receives from african-american woman on their messageboards.

    Jane, I am calling him out, lol.

  162. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:47 PM  

    nick

    why would you want to do that, its not like he's going to respond to you.

  163. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:48 PM  

    jane what do you think about flav dumped dee it just goes to show you flava flav was never looking for love just sex

  164. FOL // 27/2/07 10:49 PM  

    anon, are you reading my mind, son.

    It's not for him to respond, Jane.
    It's for you to respond

  165. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:50 PM  

    ANON

    that was obvious from the start, he only did a second season to boast himself up and get more ass.

  166. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:52 PM  

    you know what nick, I don't think your going to do it, that's right i don't think you have the balls to tape yourself talking shit to him.

    so i'm not even worried because i know you won't do it.

  167. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:52 PM  

    whatever you say steups

  168. FOL // 27/2/07 10:54 PM  

    the cat is old. You'd think he would be happy like a kid with a pinata to have Deelishis

  169. FOL // 27/2/07 10:56 PM  

    If I get that mic tomorrw I'll do it...even if it means sending it to you through email

  170. Anonymous // 27/2/07 10:59 PM  

    steups when do the i love new york reunion show start next mouth

  171. Anonymous // 27/2/07 11:00 PM  

    why must we do this everyday nick?
    can't you pick on someone else.

    what about real, pick on real for awhile.

  172. FOL // 27/2/07 11:05 PM  

    Real is a nice guy and should have been the winner...
    Maybe if you treat me a bit better, Jane.

    ANYWAYS, it's late and I need to rest.

  173. Anonymous // 27/2/07 11:05 PM  

    goodnight all

  174. FOL // 27/2/07 11:05 PM  

    Nice chatting with you, Jnae; and anon, Shawn and Rev.
    Off to shower then bed...

    Goodnight

  175. Anonymous // 27/2/07 11:32 PM  

    Well I hope it's not Tango. Why would want a man that would kiss your momma ass and be a snitch.

    Especially when she hungry at night and she want to eat wonder if he going to report back to her mom that she eat late at night.

    We all know her mom don't want her to get big again.

    And last atleast she don't have any skills besides her body and mouth.

  176. Electra (trinidad) // 28/2/07 9:06 AM  

    Good morning people. :)

  177. HipsNThighs OH MY // 28/2/07 9:23 AM  

    hi everybody, just sneaking in because tho I still have no sound (Why am I being punished?)I was able to put the interview with miss jones on my mp3 player.....Miss Jones is so deliciously evil. LMAO poor thing(new york).

  178. FOL // 28/2/07 10:09 AM  

    good morning Shawn, Electra and Hips

  179. Anonymous // 28/2/07 10:15 AM  

    NY played herself. I am no fan of Miss Jones (generally agree with the bitter comments)but NY needs to either stop lying or get her lies together. I don't believe that the person she chose is a real relationship either. It was an "entertainment value" decision. Trust me...

  180. Electra (trinidad) // 28/2/07 10:25 AM  

    Steups, what did Ms Jones say about a Trini and which Trini?

  181. Anonymous // 28/2/07 10:40 AM  

    GM Everybody.

  182. sassyassertiveflame // 28/2/07 10:42 AM  

    Good morning all! I dont know why Ms Jones hung up on NY, they could have just moved on to another topic... Either way, it was entertaining and I dont think it will affect NY's ratings or popularity.

  183. FOL // 28/2/07 10:43 AM  

    Electra, remember Toussaint?
    The Trinidadian who heads the union that represents subway and bus workers?

    She said he should be deported and he is a non-american and shouldn't have that power and his ass probably is illegal.

    And all sorts of other shit.

  184. FOL // 28/2/07 10:46 AM  

    Sassy, that's her gimmick, she hangs up on people.

    She's just a wannabe Wendy Williams and who the hell would want to be Wendy Williams.

    They are haters tot he core.

  185. Anonymous // 28/2/07 10:47 AM  

    Anon

    explain why do you think her choosing tango was for ""entertainment value" ?

  186. FOL // 28/2/07 10:49 AM  

    I need to get something up quickly because I need to get me a mic.

    Looks like I'll be doing those podcasts.

  187. Anonymous // 28/2/07 10:51 AM  

    steups

    you ain't doin do shit, so stop fronin.

  188. Lady Ty // 28/2/07 10:52 AM  

    G'morning to all my Island peeps!

  189. FOL // 28/2/07 10:57 AM  

    Good Morning Lady Ty...

    Jane, I am doing it.
    The first podcast is for you. When I acquire the experience to make it palatable I'll put one up for everyone else

  190. FOL // 28/2/07 10:59 AM  

    Where is Mz Boo_tee?
    I am really nervous when women who write for this blog disappear on me.

    I always feel they are having 3 hour conversations about me and re plotting.

    Q...when are you returning. I miss you.

    I miss Mz D, too

  191. Anonymous // 28/2/07 10:59 AM  

    good morning.

  192. sassyassertiveflame // 28/2/07 11:03 AM  

    Ahhh, a Wendy Williams Jr. Didn't Wendy Williams show get cancelled? Hmm...

  193. Anonymous // 28/2/07 11:04 AM  

    steups

    I'll beilieve when I hear it.

    until your just fronin as usual

  194. Anonymous // 28/2/07 11:05 AM  

    morning revenge

  195. Anonymous // 28/2/07 11:06 AM  

    someone link me to the ms jones interview?

    good morning jane...arguing with steups as usual?

  196. FOL // 28/2/07 11:08 AM  

    Goddamn, I can't post...the server is experiencing a problem.

    I know I should have moved to my server.

  197. Anonymous // 28/2/07 11:09 AM  

    revenge

    you know its like he gets off on pissing me off.

  198. FOL // 28/2/07 11:10 AM  
  199. Electra (trinidad) // 28/2/07 11:11 AM  

    Yes Steups I remember that.Hmmph. Does that woman have anything good to say? She is probably an Alien (out of space) too with a face like that.

  200. FOL // 28/2/07 11:11 AM  

    Dang, that reminds me, I need to give my GoDaddy his money :D

eXTReMe Tracker